Topic: Server?!?!?!

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!
  • Sweatyd00r_kn0b has no influence.
The server just crashed and i cant find it!!?

Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:30:03 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
try now i just restarted from where i can..

edit : now shows 5 players

GetSome.co.nz | ARK #1   203.167.236.176:27030   TheIsland   5/100

Reply #1 Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:33:17 am

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!
Thanks man! thought i'd lost everything. You're a god.

Reply #2 Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:36:54 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Thanks man! thought i'd lost everything. You're a god.

Don't say that, his head will explode.

Reply #3 Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:46:49 am

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!
did the server get wiped with the update? or is it just me

Reply #4 Posted: June 23, 2015, 02:24:37 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

Pretty sure if you view the steam forums for ARK has been a full PVP wipe

Reply #5 Posted: June 23, 2015, 02:52:45 pm

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!

Pretty sure if you view the steam forums for ARK has been a full PVP wipe

But is the server coming back because i cant access it?

Reply #6 Posted: June 23, 2015, 03:02:53 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Server is up and running, check the serverlist and try to connect via steam

Reply #7 Posted: June 23, 2015, 03:04:38 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!
I still cant seem to find it

Reply #8 Posted: June 23, 2015, 04:20:54 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
It might need an update to match your client level.

An admin will need to warn the people in the server before running an update (*im at work so cant do it.)

Reply #9 Posted: June 23, 2015, 04:23:11 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Sweatyd00r_kn0b

• I Posted!
sweet thanks

Reply #10 Posted: June 23, 2015, 04:39:40 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Doing update now

FYI admins - sometimes the steam network can take ages to update NZ so steamCMD doesnt have the content to update the server.

In this case i log into the server, run steam, login as me, and use steam to update ARK, just make sure the service is stopped first.

Reply #11 Posted: June 23, 2015, 05:24:24 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Big update :s

Reply #12 Posted: June 23, 2015, 06:15:19 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Doing update now

FYI admins - sometimes the steam network can take ages to update NZ so steamCMD doesnt have the content to update the server.

In this case i log into the server, run steam, login as me, and use steam to update ARK, just make sure the service is stopped first.

hmm  was thinking that was what i would have to do but was in meetings so was just using web tools

Reply #13 Posted: June 24, 2015, 07:55:26 am