Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
We have a right to chose what we want to think?

Reply #7325 Posted: September 17, 2010, 01:06:17 am
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Blob_ZPS

• Devoted Member
  • Blob_ZPS has no influence.
Quote from: `Kayne;1310855
Thou shalt not worship false idols.

Reply #7326 Posted: September 17, 2010, 01:09:39 am

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
Quote from: `Kayne;1310855

who's saying you dont? Its not like you live in Iran or north korea :D

Reply #7327 Posted: September 17, 2010, 01:27:58 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Your mother had no medical treatment for her condition?

Amazing.

Reply #7328 Posted: September 17, 2010, 06:33:22 am

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1310869
Your mother had no medical treatment for her condition?

Amazing.

lololollol God is awesome for bringing my mum to nz! for me being born in nz! If she had got Cancer in Fiji life would have been sooooooo hard for her. God is great for having drugs available that are subsidized! for having worked in the health system so support was there instantly! She didn't have to wait the usual time for test results to come in because her friends would fast track the test to get results. man i see God working there. For keeping the the severe pain at bay even though she had cancer in 60-70% of her body. She never took any pain medication. For having beds available at the hospice in order for her to have quality care during the last weeks of her life. For allowing her to have total control till the very end where she can talk to us and we can talk to her. For not giving her any seizures even though she had so many brain tumors.  For providing Christian nurses to guide us and help us through that terrible time.

Reply #7329 Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:23:08 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
FUCK YEAH!
GOD IS AWESOME!

Spoiler :
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/famine.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Reply #7330 Posted: September 17, 2010, 10:29:36 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1310945
FUCK YEAH!
GOD IS AWESOME!

Spoiler :
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/famine.jpg
Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Who's to say that God did that Ngati? What are we doing to support these people?  I've had the same question, but at the end of the day it all fell down to me. What can i do. Ghandi said there is enough for everyone's Need but not for everyone's greed.

Have you seen the amount of food wasted by foodtown and pack n save? its crazy. Then you got bakeries donating their extra loaves of bread to salvation army. even massive giants like sanitarium donating excess raw materials and stock to charities.

not to mention you got people in africa not gettign medication they need because PEOPLE steal the medication and sell it on the black market.  God didn't make those people do that. They made the choice themselves to do that.

Was listenin to ma musiks~ the other day and this part stood out. The song is called The Truth and its by Lecrae

"Some people say that God ain't real 'cause they don't see how a good God can exsist with all this evil in the world. If God is real then He should stop all this evil, 'cause He's all-powerful right? What is evil though man? It's anything that's against God. It's anything morally bad or wrong. It's murder, rape, stealing, lying, cheating. But if we want God to stop evil, do we want Him to stop it all or just a little bit of it? If He stops us from doing evil things, what about lying, or what about our evil thoughts? I mean, where do you stop, the murder level, the lying level, or the thinking level? If we want Him to stop evil, we gotta be consistent, we can't just pick and choose. That means you and I would be eliminated right? Because we think evil stuff. If that's true, we should be eliminated! But thanks be to God that Jesus stepped in to save us from our sin! Christ died for all evilness! "

Reply #7331 Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:20:41 am
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Fucking hell :/

Reply #7332 Posted: September 17, 2010, 11:37:08 am

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
sorry :/

ah i better go get this microphone lead. bleh.. hate the drive... GOD GIVE ME A STARGATE!

Reply #7333 Posted: September 17, 2010, 12:04:40 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1310724
LOL what if there was a God. What will you say to him if you were standing before him? :)

I take back everything i said about you but you left me no choice. If you just had planted more evidence around to point towards your existence. Still mates???

Reply #7334 Posted: September 17, 2010, 12:38:19 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1311003
sorry :/

ah i better go get this microphone lead. bleh.. hate the drive... GOD GIVE ME A STARGATE!

The stargates where made by the Atlantians/Ancients 1.5 million years ago.
God created the Earth and everything on it in 6 days just a few thousand years ago.
The stargates cannot exist in your world.
:O maybe God is a ascended ancient :O

Reply #7335 Posted: September 17, 2010, 01:02:17 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
Quote from: liquidpain;1311025
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1310724
LOL what if there was a God. What will you say to him if you were standing before him? :)

I take back everything i said about you but you left me no choice. If you just had planted more evidence around to point towards your existence. Still mates???

lol wut? if i planted evidence to my existence? only record of my existence of my existence would probably be here if GetSome is still around :D  i mean....... who knows what their great grandparents names are?

oooo i like that nostargate thats pretty good how do you know that ascended ancients arent angels ;D

yes sir its sg-1's idc... OPEN THE IRIS!

edit: oh yer reading a bit yesterday and when its time for us to go home, we shed out physical bodies and are given new bodies! oh snap! ascension right there? no? yes? lol just a thought XD

Reply #7336 Posted: September 17, 2010, 01:25:18 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Lol, I can see why Ngati_Grim just got annoyed.

Everything Good, you say god helped.
Everything bad, you say its our fault.

Then again, don't Christians say that god does everything for a reason.

With saying that, I don't want to be mean about your mother, And I am sorry, But wouldn't that above line mean god started that horrible illness?

Reply #7337 Posted: September 17, 2010, 02:57:00 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
I also believe the Christian god, only helps Christians, which is your problem Ngati_Grim.

Reply #7338 Posted: September 17, 2010, 04:00:25 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: toofast;1311092
I also believe the Christian god, only helps Christians, which is your problem Ngati_Grim.

Grim's not going to heaven?

Reply #7339 Posted: September 17, 2010, 04:01:26 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Who_ate_my_rice;1311052

oooo i like that nostargate thats pretty good how do you know that ascended ancients arent angels ;D

yes sir its sg-1's idc... OPEN THE IRIS!

And Jesus steps through the event horizon...."OH HAI GAIZ, told you i would be back"

Reply #7340 Posted: September 17, 2010, 04:19:48 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
How do you know a stargate even exists? We've never seen any evidence, except for that massive Goa'uld mothership in orbit.

Reply #7341 Posted: September 17, 2010, 04:30:30 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

What about the prawns over in District 9?

Reply #7342 Posted: September 17, 2010, 05:01:48 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1311118
What about the prawns over in District 9?

Is that one that took off in his spaceship back yet? He's taking his time.

And all this while we still got all these prawns we got to keep fed.

Reply #7343 Posted: September 17, 2010, 05:07:37 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Zarkov;1311094

Hell no, I'm going to be 'reincarnated', with my atoms dispersing throughout the Universe after I'm cremated and spread on the local fault line.

Reply #7344 Posted: September 17, 2010, 06:54:26 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
customer goes to me today. when are they going to make the sequel to district 9. i said there might not be a sequel coz it has a bad ending.

oh? what bad ending is that. and i said that guy comes back with like 309478039 motherships and destroys all the humans.

interesting parrallel between teh treatment of the prawns and the blacks.

INCREASE POWER TO THE FORWARD SHEILDS! ENGAGE ALL FORWARD RAIL GUN BATTERIES ON THE LEAD HA'TAK SHIP!

Reply #7345 Posted: September 17, 2010, 07:02:57 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1311170
Quote from: Zarkov;1311094

Hell no, I'm going to be 'reincarnated', with my atoms dispersing throughout the Universe after I'm cremated and spread on the local fault line.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics.

You are all stardust.

You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded. Because the elements, the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars. And the only way they could get into your body is if the stars were kind enough to explode.

So forget Jesus. The stars died so you could be here today.

Reply #7346 Posted: September 17, 2010, 07:17:54 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
how did the star explode?

and thats a silly thing to include, "forget Jesus." ahahah im not telling you to forget atheism :P This is a discussion.

Reply #7347 Posted: September 17, 2010, 08:09:09 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: liquidpain;1311195

You are all stardust.

[video]J4Y93Qucbt0[/video]

Awesome! Last time I drank and posted all night long there was an earthquake so I'm laughing in the face of predestination and celebrating Humanity after spending time with some good godless folk this afternoon. It seems the godless people I know are more willing to help than....well, more willing to help for beer, pizza and rationality, at least!

Reply #7348 Posted: September 17, 2010, 08:15:46 pm

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
faith has nothign to do with in that respect bro. It jsut happens that the Nice people you know just dont believe in God :)

a lot of my best friends dont believe in God and i'd do anythign for them, and they would do anythign for me. Its down to their character mangs~ not about who they worship :)

Reply #7349 Posted: September 17, 2010, 08:20:44 pm
( •_•)>⌐