Topic: Muted

Offline Dempsey126

• I Posted!
  • Dempsey126 has no influence.
Yesterday i had a mate over (jaxon_wyatt) and he was sitting behind me on the bed playing saxton with me.

I though he had his headset in but it turns out he didnt so whenever i was talking people could here the game in the background but no one told me, then an admin said straight up what was happening and before i could say lemme see whats wrong he muted me, now that my mates gone im still muted and i was wondering if I could be unmuted, thanks

IGN: Dempsey126

Posted: August 18, 2014, 05:46:28 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Are you asking me?

Reply #1 Posted: August 18, 2014, 06:23:14 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Dempsey126

• I Posted!
If you are an admin then yes, i really want to be unmuted for my mistake

Reply #2 Posted: August 18, 2014, 06:35:49 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Tried rejoining the server or do we have permanent muting now?

Reply #3 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:11:26 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Dempsey126

• I Posted!
Im not sure bot no one can hear me when i speak and my mic is working

Reply #4 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:17:20 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
I think this is on TF2 there was a post yesterday that explained it was a server bug so maybe they are doing something.

This is a server glitch and will be fixed soon.

Reply #5 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:41:44 pm

Offline Dempsey126

• I Posted!
Okay if its a server glitch and im not muted or being unmuted i can be patient

Reply #6 Posted: August 18, 2014, 08:43:01 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
All of a sudden this has become an issue. If an admin muted you, I wont be permanent. If you rejoin the server, you should find its removed.

However, perm mute has been reset from what I know of. So anyone perm muted should be removed.

This thread belongs in the TF2 forum.

Reply #7 Posted: August 18, 2014, 11:13:18 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Moved

Reply #8 Posted: August 19, 2014, 07:36:06 am