Topic: TF2 issues

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
Hi Everyone. 
If you have an issue with tf2 or any of our tf2 admins, please forward your concerns to either Gutty or my self not the forum admins.  Gutty and I are responsible for the tf2 side of GS. 
Thanks.   :D

Posted: March 05, 2015, 07:36:50 pm

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
  • Frost_WOlf_112 has no influence.
On the Versus Saxton Hale game mode lots of festive weapons don't act the same ways normal weapons do like for example the normal "Bonk Atomic Punch" should usually act the same way Crit-a-cola but the festive bonk atomic punch acts its normal way allowing the scout to escape hale and lots of people at that time just spammed the mic yelling hacker and stuff, talk about annoying. And the sniper's SMG would have crits but my festive one (I love it) doesn't usually deals just 8 damage per shot I mostly play sniper and it gets really annoying when dealing damage to AFK hale. There are quite some bugs that are getting annoying to lots of the Getsome TF2 community and I really think fixing these festive bugs would really help make the mode a lot better to play for all of us.

Reply #1 Posted: March 06, 2015, 11:18:08 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
is this just on our servers? have you tested the issue on others?

Reply #2 Posted: March 07, 2015, 01:40:43 am

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
umm.. Do you mean the normal valve servers?

Reply #3 Posted: March 07, 2015, 03:19:40 pm

Offline Majestic Dragon

• I Posted!
  • Majestic Dragon has no influence.
umm.. Do you mean the normal valve servers?

;P he means other tf2 VSH servers. as in majorty. i know some servers have it and some dont. since the festives seem to be like that tho. i would assume its a accident.

Reply #4 Posted: March 07, 2015, 03:49:22 pm
Dragons are my life,
Glad to talk to people and feel free to add me :)

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
I didn't know there were other VSH servers. I only thought great communities like this had one.

Reply #5 Posted: March 07, 2015, 04:49:21 pm

Offline Frost_WOlf_112

• I Posted!
still I think It should be fixed.

Reply #6 Posted: March 11, 2015, 06:51:45 pm

Offline Lil_Turtle

• I Posted!
  • Lil_Turtle has no influence.
still I think It should be fixed.
It is just that certain items got modified and when the new update came out, it had not yet updated to the new festives/items. They modified the normal bonk but the festive is a whole new different item that has yet to be modified like the normal bonk.

Reply #7 Posted: March 11, 2015, 09:36:02 pm
Lik-a sum boooodey

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
*hale1
McCαfє (ᴳѕ): There seems to be this glitch where the Hale shows up on blu but is actually spectating the players
McCαfє (ᴳѕ): ive seen it happen twice

Reply #8 Posted: March 20, 2015, 06:17:30 pm

Offline McCαfє (ᴳѕ)

• I Posted!
  • McCαfє (ᴳѕ) has no influence.
I was wondering if there's a list of all the banned spots in Hale 1 and 2?

Reply #9 Posted: March 28, 2015, 11:29:21 pm
B*tch peas.

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Most of them are made up by users, the way I treat it is don't get outside the map or in to places where you should die but don't because you exploit the map and you should be ok.
Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:52:28 am by Suca:)

Reply #10 Posted: March 29, 2015, 07:47:43 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
buy = but*

Reply #11 Posted: March 29, 2015, 11:35:38 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Posting off the phone with autocorrect

Reply #12 Posted: March 29, 2015, 11:52:43 am

Offline NinjaThief

• I Posted!
  • NinjaThief has no influence.
Whenever I go onto Saxton Hale server, Hale is always Invisible and even when I use the console it doesn't fix it.

Reply #13 Posted: March 30, 2015, 10:00:59 pm