Topic: Lenny Face Warnings

Offline Dash Alpha

• Game Server Admin
  • Dash Alpha has no influence.
Hello Admins

Just a suggestion; I think it would be a good idea to have the GS TF2 servers printing "Don't use lenny faces" (or something similar) into the chat.
Just because I am seeing many people being muted for using their lenny face binds, without knowing before hand that they can't be using them. 

Sincerely Dash.

P.S. I realize people should read the rules, but going to the website each time to read them can be a pain, while in game...   

Posted: October 28, 2015, 06:41:45 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Only have to read them once, and its a silence with a warning.

One person does it, 31 other players know

Reply #1 Posted: October 28, 2015, 06:48:02 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
We have people who have been silenced 50+ times for lenny faces (They get a special long silence), warnings don't go noticed.

The rules can be loaded in game without kicking you out as well.

Reply #2 Posted: October 28, 2015, 07:03:55 pm