Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
For me it's a chore to watch.

I watch TV in order to have my brain switch off. I wont lie about it, I want to be a zombie when I watch TV.

Reply #18100 Posted: June 14, 2013, 04:08:48 pm

Codex

Quote from: Retardobot;1527102

I watch TV in order to have my brain switch off. I wont lie about it, I want to be a zombie when I watch TV.

In love with a zombie? Can't tell if you want me for my body or my brains?

Reply #18101 Posted: June 14, 2013, 04:14:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18102 Posted: June 14, 2013, 04:17:15 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I'm like that most of the time Rii, why I like shit like 2.5 men, happy days etc. But I must admit, GoT sucked me in, wifey started watching it, i was playing Midget Wrestling on PC and I kept seeing boobs and people being killed..... by ep5 season 1 I was hooked.

Reply #18103 Posted: June 14, 2013, 04:44:56 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1527102

and this is why we have xfactor.

Reply #18104 Posted: June 14, 2013, 06:11:47 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
oh god no, why did you put xfactor on this planet! Seriously can't stand to watch that show.

Reply #18105 Posted: June 14, 2013, 08:03:35 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.

Reply #18106 Posted: June 14, 2013, 08:10:35 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: PrinceTuiTeka;1527130
Dont get me started on Voice/xfactor/idol bullshit.

Think Brian May summed the voice up the best recently:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/brian_may_calls_the_voice_show_the_ultimate_insult_to_music.html

And the ghrolman

Reply #18107 Posted: June 14, 2013, 08:16:28 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Is the asian food warehouse still arounf or have they closed for good. The one that was on Salibury pre EQ.

Reply #18108 Posted: June 15, 2013, 02:54:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
dunno sorry, just know there's one on blenheim road and one at church corner.

Reply #18109 Posted: June 15, 2013, 06:24:27 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1527157
Is the asian food warehouse still arounf or have they closed for good. The one that was on Salibury pre EQ.

Its only two blocks away from me, its definitely gone.

Theres also the Korean asian market roughly opposite anz on riccarton rd and a little further on down the Chinese asian market(owned by the same guys who own the church corner one) just past the rail road on the same side of the road.

Reply #18110 Posted: June 16, 2013, 11:49:42 am

Offline Growler

Snow..... possibly Weds arvo/evening Thursday & Fri.

At the moment it's pointing to a very major dump in the city, possibly like 1992 quantities. Next few days will give a clearer indication, but 1 thing is for certain Weds night through to Sunday is going to be very very cold with snow falling during that time.

Reply #18111 Posted: June 17, 2013, 08:54:43 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Exam today at 2:30, I fucking hate afternoon exams cause I get so highly strung leading up to them.

Embedded Systems.

I'm pretty confident with the content, but the lecturers have been known to ask simple questions in the most retarded ways.

Reply #18112 Posted: June 17, 2013, 08:57:14 am

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
wood shed is 3/4 full of dry blue gum but i'm a bit concerned about family that rely on heatpumps.  i drove into Methven on the eve of that 1992 storm and stayed for a week, hopefully the coming storm won't be as bad

Reply #18113 Posted: June 17, 2013, 01:05:00 pm

Offline Growler

Yeah it's a real tough one to read, the 92 storm didn't look like it was going to do much but the chain showers just kept that snow pumping in, Thurs/Fri is looking just like that.

I reckon by this time tomorrow will give a clearer indication of just how much we could get.

Reply #18114 Posted: June 17, 2013, 04:12:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

FFS.

Hong Kong Post for the most retarded company on Earth award.

Ordered new mobile case cover from website. Ends up being shipped from Hong Kong, check shipping status and apparently they are unable to complete the delivery because my shipping details had P.O Box details. Hong Kong Post added a message to the shipping status that I had been contacted and asked to come collect the case in fucking Hong Kong.

WHAT THE HONEST FUCK?

1. I used no P.O Box details, and C. Even if I did, just fucking send it on anyway and when it gets to a local courier service THEY can decide not to ship it due to a P.O Box.

FFS.

Reply #18115 Posted: June 17, 2013, 04:18:03 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527222
Exam today at 2:30, I fucking hate afternoon exams cause I get so highly strung leading up to them.

Embedded Systems.

I'm pretty confident with the content, but the lecturers have been known to ask simple questions in the most retarded ways.

Think I nailed it btw guys.

just under 3 weeks of break! only one assignment due!

Reply #18116 Posted: June 17, 2013, 05:11:06 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #18117 Posted: June 17, 2013, 05:20:29 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Turf flooded, going to the pub instead of sport!

Reply #18118 Posted: June 17, 2013, 06:27:47 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #18119 Posted: June 17, 2013, 06:28:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
If it snows lots in CHC, I want the CHC people to post lots of awesome photos.

I like the idea of snow, but we never get it in Auckland.

Reply #18120 Posted: June 17, 2013, 06:59:14 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527250
Think I nailed it btw guys.

just under 3 weeks of break! only one assignment due!

nice one bounty

Reply #18121 Posted: June 17, 2013, 07:59:02 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: mycoolcar;1527259
If it snows lots in CHC, I want the CHC people to post lots of awesome photos.

I like the idea of snow, but we never get it in Auckland.

It got down to 5 degrees here this morning and half the city is complaining that we are living in Arctic temperatures. Myself included.

Reply #18122 Posted: June 17, 2013, 09:06:51 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527254
Turf flooded, going to the pub instead of sport!

You play hockey right? Nunweek was all flooded Sunday, I'm not surprised they haven't drained yet.

Reply #18123 Posted: June 17, 2013, 10:03:14 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18124 Posted: June 17, 2013, 11:09:57 pm