Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh to be a sociopath at moments like that.

Or maybe not.
Depends on the kind of sociopath I guess.

I meant not care, rather than kill the bitch and stash her under your house in Aranui.

Like, imagine if you could just shrug it off and live the mad men dream by systematically nailing all her hot friends with a classic tap & gap "I'll call you".
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:41:12 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #18150 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:36:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1527400
yeah, sure fucks with your mental stability.....

*Big fucking hug*.

We're all here bro, if you ever just want to talk it out. Fuck knows I've been through my fair share of relationship retardery.

Reply #18151 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:37:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
It's fucking hard work. No matter how awesome the woman, she's still flawed by having the disadvantage of being a woman. Because at some point they ALL go full retard. Apparently nature demands it.

Reply #18152 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:42:17 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1527403
*Big fucking hug*.

We're all here bro, if you ever just want to talk it out. Fuck knows I've been through my fair share of relationship retardery.

cheers guys,

yeh just doing the lawyer shit and trying to keep the house....  using some inheritance to buy out her share....  its amazing how 6 years seems so insignificant ans wasted when all it boils down to is seperating it all out...

Reply #18153 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:55:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Yep.
Especially when you remember back to the beginnings, you're like "how the fuck did it end up here?".

Although, sometimes you're like "Why the fuck did I let it go on so long?"

Reply #18154 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:56:25 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527402
imagine if you could just shrug it off and live the mad men dream by systematically nailing all her hot friends with a classic tap & gap "I'll call you".

i settle for any physical contact at the moment..  just to feel something....

Reply #18155 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:58:11 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527414
Yep.
Especially when you remember back to the beginnings, you're like "how the fuck did it end up here?".

Although, sometimes you're like "Why the fuck did I let it go on so long?"

my problem is i didnt see it coming and hindsight is a bitch..  lying in bed till all night with no sleep head spinning thinking of all the things you could have, should have , what you might have missed etc...

on top of that the stress has got me so wound up i ended up getting fucking man flu...

Reply #18156 Posted: June 19, 2013, 06:59:23 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
hugs Xsannz, keep us filled in on how you're getting on, it'll help.

Keeping the R1 now?!?!

Reply #18157 Posted: June 19, 2013, 08:21:34 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Hang tough man - blast out some BF - keep strong

Reply #18158 Posted: June 19, 2013, 09:13:09 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
WOW SO I JUST ABOUT BLEW MYSELF UP JUST NOW!

So I was using this butane gas torch to heat up some perspex to melt it, when suddenly flames all over! flames all over in hand, hand moving fast!

so I flew the flaming butane torch out the garage door on to the wet lawn....and it rolls UNDER THE BBQ!!!

So I grab an empty bucket and get water in it, throw water at flames and miss!

get water again and this time suceed in making flames go away.

heatrate at max right now. shaking.

Reply #18159 Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:12:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1527430
Hang tough man - blast out some BF - keep strong

Phrasing.

Reply #18160 Posted: June 19, 2013, 10:21:16 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527439

Phrasing.

now that I re-read that (I posted that from my phone) this is unintentionally far funnier than I meant.

but hey - if that is what is needed to float your boat after the break.....

Reply #18161 Posted: June 20, 2013, 07:40:07 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527437

So I was using this butane gas torch to heat up some perspex to melt it, when suddenly flames all over! flames all over in hand, hand moving fast!

so I flew the flaming butane torch out the garage door on to the wet lawn....and it rolls UNDER THE BBQ!!!

That's awesome. Reading this gave me a great start to the day,

Reply #18162 Posted: June 20, 2013, 08:34:07 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527437

You could almost turn that into an adrenaline based tourist attraction, and charge people hundreds of dollars to give it a try

Reply #18163 Posted: June 20, 2013, 01:39:11 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1527337
I always say it.
And I'm always right.

Except that one time.

And this other time ;)

Reply #18164 Posted: June 21, 2013, 09:06:08 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Reply #18165 Posted: June 21, 2013, 09:38:37 am

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.

Reply #18166 Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:06:15 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The storm was all like "HAHA, oh shit, Steve! I didn't realise you had already gone through here! What? I hadn't, I'm still brewing off the East Coast. Oh, shit, Palmerston North really is a shit-hole".

Reply #18167 Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:16:50 am

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Meanwhile in Auckland 3 hail stones fell, the temp got to 8 degrees and everyone complained about the "atrocious" weather.

Reply #18168 Posted: June 21, 2013, 10:25:10 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Meanwhile in Wellington Harbour

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=dotgnr3g.paa.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #18169 Posted: June 21, 2013, 05:55:55 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #18170 Posted: June 21, 2013, 07:04:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Growler;1527564
And this other time ;)

LOL f'n sif.

Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527569
snow on ground.

Touched, but fuckall else.

Reply #18171 Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:37:04 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
We could get a good dump tonight if it cools down another degree or so. Be an interesting night/morning.

Reply #18172 Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:38:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

MIGHT be.

Meanwhile, in the life of Pyro: An entire tray of free pita pit still in the work fridge.
CARRIED HOME ON FOOT IN THE RAIN :D

Reply #18173 Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:39:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

2 migraines in 1 day.

Would have easily topped myself had It would have been easy.

9 Nurofens later and I'm ready for the gym.

Reply #18174 Posted: June 21, 2013, 08:52:57 pm