Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: zolteg;1527739
Surely we can sort a beer or two.

Dates/Times?

Quote from: Spigalau;1527744
Lucky bstrd.

Ski House is booked for Mardi Gras, so only free Sun - Wed :(

Ugh, when 'Kune gets filled with pretentious wankers from Auckland and they..... ohhhhhhhh.....

Reply #18200 Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:48:43 am

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Hey if the silly fecks want to pay $500 a night, how can you say no to that

Reply #18201 Posted: June 25, 2013, 01:38:17 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Codex

Quote from: Pitchey;1527747
Dates/Times?

Ugh, when 'Kune gets filled with pretentious wankers from Auckland and they..... ohhhhhhhh.....

I fly up next thurs night and fly out on sunday

Reply #18202 Posted: June 25, 2013, 03:19:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Why you go?
I'll be there this time next month (arrive 24 July). WDC 25 July. Fly Taupo for zoom zooms on 26 July. 's gonna be a good weekend :D

In other news I fly to Taupo this Friday too. 's gonna be a good weekend :D

Reply #18203 Posted: June 25, 2013, 05:44:36 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18204 Posted: June 25, 2013, 06:07:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #18205 Posted: June 25, 2013, 06:45:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18206 Posted: June 25, 2013, 06:50:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Last couple of days have been pretty damn intense at work.

Current record is a double sided DL flyer in 15 mins.

Reply #18207 Posted: June 25, 2013, 06:55:52 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Jesus. Bet that was quality. What sort of donut king gives you deadlines like that?

I used to play a game called 5 minute logo. Whatever you have after 5 minutes goes to the customer.
9/10 the customer liked them more that the half day, properly considered job...

Reply #18208 Posted: June 25, 2013, 06:58:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It was just a DL that had to adhere to brand protocol so it was reasonably easy to churn out.

Currently updating my portfolio after re-writing a candid style cover letter. Hope to be applying for jobs in Canada over the weekend.

Reply #18209 Posted: June 25, 2013, 07:48:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

It was just a DL that had to adhere to brand protocol so it was reasonably easy to churn out.

Currently updating my portfolio after re-writing a candid style cover letter. Hope to be applying for jobs in Canada over the weekend.

Reply #18210 Posted: June 25, 2013, 07:48:51 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Retardobot;1527764

Candid style like a bawss.
Worked for me.

Also included a picture of me pulling a manuvre similar to that action from Greece...
You know the one.
Legs apart, one hand on hip, the other pointing out into the horizon...

Basically: LIKE A BAWSS

Reply #18211 Posted: June 25, 2013, 07:58:46 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I need to pull out the big guns, and my biggest asset is my passion.

In order to properly convey passion, you need to drop the stereotypical please and thank you's and just straight up tell them I'm mother fucking Gandalf.

Reply #18212 Posted: June 25, 2013, 08:42:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18213 Posted: June 25, 2013, 08:49:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #18214 Posted: June 25, 2013, 08:50:05 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...

Reply #18215 Posted: June 25, 2013, 08:54:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: mycoolcar;1527772
Where in Canada are you looking to move to?

I'm keeping my options open and am happy with anywhere.

At the moment, my greatest chance is with Alberta, the Canada's Texas. They're going through a massive growth phase at the moment.

However, I'd love to land in Toronto, right next to New York (where the Mrs. is).

Reply #18216 Posted: June 25, 2013, 09:04:56 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Who's hot in NZ web hosting at the moment chaps?

Reply #18217 Posted: June 25, 2013, 11:42:28 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527777

127.0.0.1 ?

Reply #18218 Posted: June 26, 2013, 07:34:32 am
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1527777

I've gone through a couple because of sheer incompetence.

However I'm now with 24/7 Hosting NZ. Apart from their unintuitive account UI, they provide a good service for a good price.

Reply #18219 Posted: June 26, 2013, 07:41:38 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spigalau;1527785
127.0.0.1 ?

What you did there...

I see it....

Reply #18220 Posted: June 26, 2013, 08:19:17 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Hmmm thread seems to have lost some life...  Somebody near maim themselves....

Jk...  Hows everything going...  Hows life treating you Rii

Reply #18221 Posted: June 26, 2013, 02:17:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Life's going alright. As good as it can be as a bachelor living with relatives :S

Spending most of my time at work and at the gym.

Reply #18222 Posted: June 26, 2013, 02:55:22 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Just been told i might have to reapply for my job because some bloody piece of software thinks three people can do the job of five.....and deliver better service.

Reply #18223 Posted: June 26, 2013, 03:54:46 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1527794
Just been told i might have to reapply for my job because some bloody piece of software thinks three people can do the job of five.....and deliver better service.

The software is always right.

Reply #18224 Posted: June 26, 2013, 04:59:05 pm