No
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 28, 2014, 08:29:37 pm

Topic: Server Rank Ideas?

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.
So, I am going to try to become more active on the server while still disassociating myself from people the like of NeonSparkles (ew). So, my idea, to possibly attract more people to invest their time into playing in the server for longer and becoming regulars, are new Server ranks other than T-Mod, Mod, Admin, and Manager, such as:

- Regular (Just spending enough time on the server to earn this ranking)
- Friendly/Trusted (While also spending enough time on the server, they also must be friendly and active within the community)
- 'Kayne's B*tch (This person will just need to suck up to the 'Kayne for long enough to earn this (possibly one of the greatest rankings earnable) ranking, of which I am sure some people would be very suitable for this placing.

These are just ideas, and I would love to see these come to GetSome one day.

p.s. 'Kayne plz don't hurt me for hatin on your girl  :-[

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

What is this shit neon sparkles have you been stalking seniors

She has been stalking us. I do however, want to know how she got those pictures.

Yes, tell us Neon, how did you obtain those explicit images of such handsome men?

Reply #25 Posted: October 16, 2014, 04:49:39 pm
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline GreenJizzAndHam

• I Posted!
  • GreenJizzAndHam has no influence.
Facebook
 I have pictures of all of you

Reply #26 Posted: October 16, 2014, 06:51:29 pm

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.
So, I am going to try to become more active on the server while still disassociating myself from people the like of NeonSparkles (ew). So, my idea, to possibly attract more people to invest their time into playing in the server for longer and becoming regulars, are new Server ranks other than T-Mod, Mod, Admin, and Manager, such as:

- Friendly/Trusted (While also spending enough time on the server, they also must be friendly and active within the community)
- 'Kayne's B*tch (This person will just need to suck up to the 'Kayne for long enough to earn this (possibly one of the greatest rankings earnable) ranking, of which I am sure some people would be very suitable for this placing.

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

dont worry i stalk the juniors too bby
<3

*ignores green*

Reply #27 Posted: October 16, 2014, 07:33:48 pm

Offline QG | UnicornGaming

• I Posted!
  • QG | UnicornGaming is looked down upon.

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

<3

*ignores green*

Ummm that is a bit creepy......

Reply #28 Posted: October 17, 2014, 03:26:13 pm

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

<3

*ignores green*

Ummm im joking......

Reply #29 Posted: October 17, 2014, 05:47:47 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

<3

*ignores green*

Ummm im joking......

Umm that is a factual statement......

Reply #30 Posted: October 17, 2014, 07:53:03 pm

Offline QG | UnicornGaming

• I Posted!
  • QG | UnicornGaming is looked down upon.

Shots fired.
Spoiler :

<3

*ignores green*

Ummm im joking......

Umm that is a factual statement......

It better be Neon :|

Reply #31 Posted: October 17, 2014, 08:01:04 pm