Topic: Voice chat in a nutshell,

Offline aidybee

• I Posted!
  • aidybee has no influence.
(Little note, I'm pretty sure that the you tube video i am posting goes here. If id dose not, Can a staff member move it to the correct forum)
This video is a must watch if you play g mod(This mainly applies to Fluttering Director and Neon Sparkles)
Mic-Check (HD) Foamy The Squirrel Ep.25

Posted: November 23, 2014, 01:36:04 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: November 23, 2014, 11:24:47 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!

Reply #2 Posted: November 23, 2014, 01:12:19 pm

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.

Reply #3 Posted: November 23, 2014, 02:18:43 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Reply #4 Posted: November 23, 2014, 04:44:57 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline pickle-bomb

• I Posted!
  • pickle-bomb has no influence.

Reply #5 Posted: November 23, 2014, 05:40:24 pm
#ExplodeThePickle

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Getsome ttt in a nutshell

nsfw / language

11 year old thug

Reply #6 Posted: November 23, 2014, 09:24:46 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
I'm 12 now, I can do whatever I want!

Reply #8 Posted: November 24, 2014, 09:31:52 am

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.
How does this apply to me?

Reply #9 Posted: November 24, 2014, 03:17:26 pm

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
Righto the one who is shooting shots at my younger brother (aka Fluttering) better calm down, for no one listens, sure he'll kos a traitor, but in the end who's listening? Then I remember when I speak with my apparent 30 year old voice, everyone would listen, instead of hating a 12 year old for having fun, listen to them because they might help yours by making a little more fun, cheers. Be sure to hate against me and throw your insults at me, I'm sure it will unoriginal...

Reply #10 Posted: November 25, 2014, 12:53:13 am
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
what the fuck is this thread?

edit: Oh it's been moved to Garry's Mod.

Reply #11 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:14:21 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
wat

As unprofessional as this may sound, It's not the player, it's the voice.

It really is aggravating for older players. You kids need to learn to type before using a microphone. I always knew I had a high voice (as did every child) so I never used microphone, because I knew it fucked people off. Why can't anyone else learn this instead of complaining about it :(

Reply #12 Posted: November 25, 2014, 06:42:13 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
wat

It really is aggravating for older players. You kids need to learn to type before using a microphone. I always knew I had a high voice (as did every child) so I never used microphone, because I knew it fucked people off. Why can't anyone else learn this instead of complaining about it :(

Kayne this is how I felt first coming to the server I thought people would judge me because of my voice, But after about 200hours of in game time I decided to use a mic because I had hit puberty and couldnt be fucked typing. But most of the time everyone under the age of 14 has a mic because they are really bad at typing with grammar, vocabulary etc. Or they just want to be wankers and annoy people when they scream into the mic "KOS so and so" with there squeaky voice.

I personally think there should be age restrictions on the server

Reply #13 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:03:12 pm

Offline Kayne

because they are really bad at typing with grammar, vocabulary etc

How do you think I learnt?

Reply #14 Posted: November 25, 2014, 08:18:39 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

It really is aggravating for older players.

It's so aggravating I'm convinced that it contributes to global child murder statistics.

Reply #15 Posted: November 26, 2014, 02:06:08 pm

Offline aidybee

• I Posted!
Righto the one who is shooting shots at my younger brother (aka Fluttering) better calm down, for no one listens, sure he'll kos a traitor, but in the end who's listening? Then I remember when I speak with my apparent 30 year old voice, everyone would listen, instead of hating a 12 year old for having fun, listen to them because they might help yours by making a little more fun, cheers. Be sure to hate against me and throw your insults at me, I'm sure it will unoriginal...
I am not shooting "shots" at your brother. I'm so called " shooting shots" at him yelling in his mic, "Hey anybody on? Anyone can hear me? Anyone there?, Are you guys hearing me? Anyone got a mic apart from me?" Because like our lord and master foamy (haha inside joke You cheap pricks) It's annoying(really wanted to use a nsfw word here). I don't mind squeakers, but I do mind the really annoying ones.

Reply #16 Posted: November 26, 2014, 03:55:00 pm

Offline aidybee

• I Posted!
How old are you?
Flying Milkan, I am 16. I posted this as to express my opinion on free speech, If you don't like it
Spoiler :
Go fuck yourself.
The world is not happy and ideal
Spoiler :
Mainly because of free thinking and speech
. People can post whatever they want in the Internet
Spoiler :
Within"law" of course
and that is not going to change anytime soon. So main point is, you don't like it? Good for you it dose not mean you have to say some half assed retort like "How old are you?" That shit is just lame and annoying.

Reply #17 Posted: November 26, 2014, 04:08:10 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
wat

MicDroid: Catch the pedophiles

Reply #18 Posted: November 26, 2014, 05:07:07 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Kayne

Fuck off

You really need to cool your jets there.

Like - really, It wasn't a funny video, you shouldn't get mad if someone doesn't like it.

Also, You don't have free speech, nor have the right to have it on the internet.
Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:55:16 pm by `Kayne

Reply #19 Posted: November 26, 2014, 09:53:33 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Go fuck yourself.
People can post whatever they want in the Internet.

*twitch*

Reply #20 Posted: November 26, 2014, 09:55:26 pm

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.
Can anyone tell me what my voice sounds like in game?

Reply #21 Posted: November 27, 2014, 04:06:29 am
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)

Offline Kayne

Your voice is the most comical, relaxing and smooth voice I have ever heard.

It's literally impossible to be angry with you when you talk.

Reply #22 Posted: November 27, 2014, 06:00:34 pm

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.
was this post made because my (among other peoples' apparently) voice is annoying?
and also i never recall asking ever who has a mic. if no one talks, i dont talk. isn't that fair enough?

Reply #23 Posted: November 27, 2014, 08:11:01 pm

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.

Your voice is the most comical, relaxing and smooth voice I have ever heard.

It's literally impossible to be angry with you when you talk.

Really? I thought my voice was rather annoying to most.

Reply #24 Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:41:27 pm
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)