Topic: GetSome gets new retarded players on TTT

Offline Podled

• I Posted!
  • Podled has no influence.
I'm really getting pissed at the new players, who think they're everything who first come to a Getsome server, like TTT. This one specific asshat, is named skaterdude94, who killed me on my t round, and he was my t buddy. He then said after the report: "Idc, Im a t, it said green on my screen, that means I could kill you" It really angers me, someone please give them a gaming lesson

Posted: August 21, 2016, 04:27:16 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
feel free to raise your hand, to your suggestion...

We are NOT here to teach people how to play games.

Reply #1 Posted: August 21, 2016, 06:48:58 pm

Offline Mister Sir

• Just settled in
  • Mister Sir has no influence.
Lel. How do you think I feel when people tell me how to do my job or what I can or cannot do?

Reply #2 Posted: August 21, 2016, 08:17:42 pm
"I killed people and got banned." ~ Paul Denino 2k16

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
This is how the rest of the world view pretty much all GMOD TTT players.

Reply #3 Posted: August 21, 2016, 08:40:51 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
It's like watching a debate between patients of a Downs syndrome clinic.

I take that back, People with Downs syndrome actually have logic.

Reply #4 Posted: August 21, 2016, 11:16:52 pm