Topic: DVD pirating/backup discussion.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BeNZene;1307929
Quote from: RetardoBot;1307864
Quote from: AcidBurn;1307863
Why do i get "this message is awaiting approval etc etc.."?

An admin didn't like what you said. It's their way of 'soft-deleting' the post.

Its mods, not admins, that can hide or edit things. In this case it was a tidy up of the posts with huge text which made the thread hard to read rather than because of any dislike of what was said.

Perhaps a better idea would be to axe the whole thread.

Considering its nature.

Reply #75 Posted: September 08, 2010, 06:45:48 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
My goodness, Mplayer gives me a headache - far too many options with all the ffssddhdfhsowowo and what not.. although it does have the best output and makes 1080p movie files look much much better.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1307930
Quote from: BeNZene;1307929
Quote from: RetardoBot;1307864
Quote from: AcidBurn;1307863
Why do i get "this message is awaiting approval etc etc.."?

An admin didn't like what you said. It's their way of 'soft-deleting' the post.

Its mods, not admins, that can hide or edit things. In this case it was a tidy up of the posts with huge text which made the thread hard to read rather than because of any dislike of what was said.

Perhaps a better idea would be to axe the whole thread.

Considering its nature.

Close it tbh .. pirating rofl..

Reply #76 Posted: September 08, 2010, 06:51:08 pm

Offline Deages

• Devoted Member
  • Deages has no influence.
yeah jeez xpertz for shame.

Reply #77 Posted: September 08, 2010, 07:25:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1307931
My goodness, Mplayer gives me a headache - far too many options with all the ffssddhdfhsowowo and what not.. although it does have the best output and makes 1080p movie files look much much better.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1307702
<3 Mplayer with all the right codecs.

VLC just makes the ugly.

See now this is the other thing. When I say mplayer, everyone seems to incorrectly assume MPC.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1307811
http://www.x264.nl/

I'm talking about http://www.mplayerhq.hu
THE pioneer of video playback in linux.

And when someone got around to making a windows release... so good. I still remember the awesome of turning the university computer labs into an advance screening of Terminator 3, despite the lack of permissions to install codecs or a viewer xD

Reply #78 Posted: September 08, 2010, 07:29:27 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Meister

dvd backup onto computer with avi file
http://www.ilikemall.com/convert/rip-dvd-to-avi-mac.html

Reply #79 Posted: January 11, 2013, 09:17:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
ps. Ban this bot ^

Quote from: ry167;1306500
^^
Pyro, can i ask what is wrong with you??? its not necessarily a piracy discussion, is it not possible to actually BUY software any more???

im not trying to be the new guy flaming, just being flamed at for a pointless reason

6 posts.

I win, fgt.
Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:53:08 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #80 Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:50:53 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.