Topic: Another TV advice thread

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Hey all. Looking to buy a TV for use with my PC. I want one to act as my secondary monitor for watching vids/movies and gaming from a distance with a controller. I'm thinking 32" would be plenty and spending around $500-$600. So if any of you could recommend me a model or know if any good deals floating around I would appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Posted: April 11, 2013, 08:12:39 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Sony KDL32EX650 (Full HD LED jobbie) - going for like $590? at JB HIFI atm.. I've only ever owned Samsung/Sony's and have never had any issues with em.

Reply #1 Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:29:09 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
:O That does look pretty sexy.

Reply #2 Posted: April 12, 2013, 12:44:44 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Just got that exact model. Its pretty good.

Only weird thing i found is that "wifi ready" or whatever they call it does not mean it will connect straight away, you have to get a wifi dongle thing to be able to use it. Bit disappointed about that.

Reply #3 Posted: April 12, 2013, 01:02:12 pm