Topic: Server ini

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Hey guys. Pretty damn quiet in the server lately. Guessing people have switched to SE.
Just a heads up, Latest update Rekt servers ini files apparently. I have been on and noticed all my dinos HP and melee are half or less what they were 2 days ago

Posted: October 23, 2016, 01:37:16 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
alright, will look into it, cheers man.

I did see this notice on the patch notes, but because we trigger it in the start up, i wouldn't of thought it would be an issue

Reply #1 Posted: October 23, 2016, 08:22:55 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Nobody did apparently, Including the devs. Seen a few posts on official ark website where they say they might have dropped the ball. Thanks for the reply mate :-)

Reply #2 Posted: October 23, 2016, 11:09:43 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
According to the server status message after it boots, its loaded all modifiers that we have changed.

Our servers push the modifiers directly as a command line launch. so really there shouldn't be any issues, unless you or anyone can tell me otherwise, everything looks fine.

Reply #3 Posted: October 24, 2016, 09:45:22 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Not sure whats happened then. All my dino's stats have been halved or worse. I asked in steam forum if devs had nerfed yet again but the feedback I received was "no its an issue with the ini file"

Quetz went from 150k hp down to 70k and melee from 6k down to 2.5k
Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 12:07:46 pm by VonRippedoften

Reply #4 Posted: October 26, 2016, 12:05:08 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I'm wondering if its more a mod issue then, higher levels. i will look at that then..

Reply #5 Posted: October 26, 2016, 09:34:46 pm

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
Thanks mate appreciate your time :-)

Reply #6 Posted: October 28, 2016, 03:30:30 pm