Topic: The Big Bang Theory

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I like it, it's funny.

It's the bright spark in an otherwise dull TV lineup.

On Wednesday I watch Big Bang Theory, Fringe and Scrubs, and that's it for the week.

Reply #25 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:31:26 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I like it, it's funny.

It's the bright spark in an otherwise dull TV lineup.

On Wednesday I watch Big Bang Theory, Fringe and Scrubs, and that's it for the week.

Reply #26 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:32:10 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
First season was good after that I lost interest.

Reply #27 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:36:00 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
watch it religiously

If it's "creepy" to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then FINE, I'm "creepy".

Catchy theme song

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

"Since the dawn of man" is really not that long,
As every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.
A fraction of a second and the elements were made.
The bipeds stood up straight,
The dinosaurs all met their fate,
They tried to leap but they were late
And they all died (they froze their asses off)
The oceans and pangea
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya
Set in motion by the same big bang!

It all started with the big BANG!

It's expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it wont be hurt
Our best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang!

Australopithecus would really have been sick of us
Debating out while here they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)
Religion or astronomy, Encarta, Deuteronomy
It all started with the big bang!

Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology
It all started with the big bang!
It all started with the big BANG!

LMFAO at the episode where Sheldon gets her into gaming - that was pure epic

Reply #28 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:39:06 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Love the show. Can relate. Chick is hawt.

Reply #29 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:49:58 pm

Offline Bobyoby

• Devoted Member
  • Bobyoby has no influence.
Bet you got the idea for making this thread from my new dp :bounce:

Reply #30 Posted: August 24, 2009, 07:51:36 pm

Offline Hopeless

• Just settled in
  • Hopeless has no influence.
.... surfthechannel.com for all your viewing pleasures

Reply #31 Posted: August 24, 2009, 10:12:13 pm

Offline Lunatik

• Just settled in
  • Lunatik has no influence.
Been watching for quite a while. Tis a good show.

Reply #32 Posted: August 24, 2009, 10:22:06 pm
Intel I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VII Hero, 16gb DDR3, Asus Radeon 290 DCII OC, NZXT Phantom 820, Full custom EKWB watercooling.

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
  • G0DZ1LA has no influence.
Quote from: cashcrew;976454

LMFAO at the episode where Sheldon gets her into gaming - that was pure epic

age of conan ftw lol

Reply #33 Posted: August 24, 2009, 11:53:02 pm

[BW] D3ADZ1LA.... G0DZ1LA was taken :(

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bobyoby;976459
Bet you got the idea for making this thread from my new dp :bounce:

Thread date calls you a liar.

Reply #34 Posted: August 25, 2009, 08:17:52 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: t5ed;976548
age of conan ftw lol

actually best episode yet was when she stole a fried onion ring off sheldon and she wouldnt apologise.... blocked her wifi access hahahaha, Leonard telling Penny Sheldon's krytonite... that was truly awesome.

Reply #35 Posted: August 25, 2009, 08:21:55 am

Offline Kaizer

• Devoted Member
  • Kaizer has no influence.
Quote from: Le3ch;976521
Been watching for quite a while. Tis a good show.

Some people will argue that it depicts certain people in a wrong way, just like pure pwnge, but hey everything elseon tv depicts people in stereotypical ways and I for one find the show to be a good watch.

Reply #36 Posted: August 25, 2009, 09:18:40 am
Gigabyte P55 UD4|Intel i7 860 @ 3.6GHZ|Prolimatech Megashadow|SuperTalent 4GB 1600|Corsair HX 620|ATI Radeon 5870|Samsung F3 1TB|LG W2353V 23"|Lian Li Dragonlord KCB62|Logitech G930|Logitech G500

Offline x93355

• Just settled in
  • x93355 has no influence.
Quote from: cashcrew;976579
actually best episode yet was when she stole a fried onion ring off sheldon and she wouldnt apologise.... blocked her wifi access hahahaha, Leonard telling Penny Sheldon's krytonite... that was truly awesome.

That was a funny episode... He is a good actor Sheldon..... but wasnt it funny how she had put the onion ring back and he had noticed someone had touched it LOL

Reply #37 Posted: August 25, 2009, 10:29:53 am

Offline Bobyoby

• Devoted Member
  • Bobyoby has no influence.
Quote from: INmOTION;976578

Lol! I was way of

Reply #38 Posted: August 25, 2009, 11:43:49 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: cashcrew;976579
Leonard telling Penny Sheldon's krytonite... that was truly awesome.

Last weeks episode where Wallowitz broke down after given the mega-cold shoulder by Penny really endeared Penny to me.

....and what the hell happened to to Leonards doctor girlfriend?

Reply #39 Posted: September 23, 2009, 05:17:51 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
I LOL'd at this part of the OP, back in '07:
Quote from: INmOTION;606164
After the first episode, i have never been hooked or so keen to watch more since Heroes.

Given how Heroes went down the gurgler, this is almost an insult to the BBT guys, haha!

Reply #40 Posted: September 23, 2009, 06:02:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: ThaFleastyler;988607

Given how Heroes went down the gurgler, this is almost an insult to the BBT guys, haha!

Time makes idiots of us all!

Reply #41 Posted: September 23, 2009, 06:34:40 pm

Offline Into The Void

• Devoted Member
  • Into The Void has no influence.
I like this show. Half the jokes are a tad lame (sure some bits are loltastic...did I really just say loltastic? and Here I am complaining about lame jokes.), but the characters are good and it's just fun to watch.

Reply #42 Posted: September 23, 2009, 06:46:09 pm

Quote from: ThaFleastyler;988607
I LOL'd at this part of the OP, back in '07:

I still like Heroes.

Reply #43 Posted: September 23, 2009, 06:51:02 pm

Offline Raped_ByA_Spoon

• Addicted
  • Raped_ByA_Spoon has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;976578

OMFG you got your name back.

Reply #44 Posted: September 24, 2009, 12:38:12 pm
Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas

He did too, I didn't notice.

Reply #45 Posted: September 24, 2009, 12:50:47 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;937640
Also did not like it. Its very clever yes, but there is clever 'ha ha' and then there is "Third rock from the Sun" clever. The second season goes downhill in the writing department
Having just finished watching four seasons of this show I now rate it a: C-

Sheldon struggling to solve electron movement in graphene was retarded.

Reply #46 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:51:33 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You're not fooling anyone, Tiwa. It's easy to see you love this show.

Reply #47 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:57:54 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1431051
You're not fooling anyone, Tiwa. It's easy to see you love this show.

I though Tiwa was Leonard tbh

Reply #48 Posted: October 05, 2011, 01:14:31 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Tiwa.

Needs to watch 4 seasons of something before rating it C-.

Reply #49 Posted: October 05, 2011, 04:52:54 am