Topic: holyshit!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:07:06 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
NAH THATS WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO THINK, OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

Reply #2 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:08:20 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1524514
Classic Stall

Yes, but why?

Reply #3 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:10:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Apparently the Toweleeban have claimed this.

Reply #4 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:13:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524516
Yes, but why?

Simple answer:

Critical angle of attack was exceeded or the aircraft slowed below Vs

Longer Answer: Fuck knows - will need to wait for the CAA/FAA to crack open the Blackbox and find out

Reply #5 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:13:49 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1524518
Simple answer:

Critical angle of attack was exceeded or the aircraft slowed below Vs

Longer Answer: Fuck knows - will need to wait for the CAA/FAA to crack open the Blackbox and find out

I'd like you to crack open my blackbox.

Reply #6 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:17:17 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1524519
I'd like you to crack open my blackbox.

He can exceeded your critical angle of attack.

Reply #7 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:25:56 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
cargo wasnt tied down properly and shifted down towards the back of the plane during take off and stalled the plane is what i have heard

Reply #8 Posted: May 01, 2013, 04:49:12 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: private_hell;1524521
cargo wasnt tied down properly and shifted down towards the back of the plane during take off and stalled the plane is what i have heard

id almost be keen to put cash on that ... would be that, an avionics failure, or a hydraulics problem.

Reply #9 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:01:55 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

just as pure speculation - I thought he stalled one wing on his climb out - you notice he rolls to the left, then violently rolls to the right then stalls

Reply #10 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:13:54 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
[E] spacebar

Reply #11 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:36:13 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Bailing noob.

Reply #12 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:41:08 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1524525
Bailing noob.

Edgy.

Reply #13 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:46:47 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
You're all wrong, they increased gain too much and the system became unstable.

My controls lecturer pointed out that this might happen when tuning a PID controller.....

Reply #14 Posted: May 01, 2013, 05:54:24 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Elbows too pointy.

Reply #15 Posted: May 01, 2013, 06:03:43 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
He forgot to manually update punkbuster

Reply #16 Posted: May 01, 2013, 06:14:43 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Server lag from crappy GetSome servers is my bet

Reply #17 Posted: May 01, 2013, 06:37:25 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Flying on Friday, bad time to see this.

If I go down, it will be in a ball of flames.

Reply #18 Posted: May 01, 2013, 06:43:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #19 Posted: May 01, 2013, 06:45:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline genienz

• Devoted Member
  • genienz has no influence.

This is also what we were told today at work.

Reply #20 Posted: May 01, 2013, 11:57:14 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
All the fattys were at the back. Too much KFC bro.

Reply #21 Posted: May 02, 2013, 12:46:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1524538
Server lag from crappy GetSome servers is my bet

Thanks Eddie
If you actually tell me what server you are having lag issues with, I might care to look into it.

Reply #22 Posted: May 02, 2013, 01:47:29 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
^^^ I was just joking around mate.

If I did have a problem with a server I would post the appropriate info.

Didn't mean to offend

Reply #23 Posted: May 02, 2013, 05:44:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1524657
Thanks Eddie
If you actually tell me what server you are having lag issues with, I might care to look into it.

Hi Craigorsarus,

I'm thankful you've taken the time to respond to my distress.
The server I'm having trouble with is 203.167.236.167

Thanks in advance,
Pyromanik

Reply #24 Posted: May 02, 2013, 06:31:55 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.