Topic: favourite quotes

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
Some quotes are awesome, make you think, sound really good and you think wow. what are your guys favourite quotes?? I have a thing about these, i love shakespear and love words that have a greater meaning. thought provoking, awesome quotes. i just watched the boondock saints, an awesome movie, and picked up on two quotes.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

im off to bed now but in the morn might try find my fav quote from shakespear

what are your guys fav quotes?? latin is really really awesome for this (but please post the english if you do :) )

Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:46:56 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
go back to your potatoes paddy.

Reply #1 Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:49:03 pm

Offline Tiddles

• Just settled in
  • Tiddles has no influence.
Dunno who said these two but I find em appiling.
1)
The object of war is to not die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
2)
War is started by the older men, and the younger men fight it.

Reply #2 Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:49:43 pm

Quote from:
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Tiddles
1)
The object of war is to not die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
2)

Call of duty 2 is a great game.

Cheers :P

Reply #3 Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:21:41 am

Offline Selucid

• Addicted
  • Selucid has no influence.
Quote from: Equity
STUFF

boondock saints is awsome. best movie i have ever seen

"assumption is the mother of all f#%k ups". out of under siege

Reply #4 Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:33:49 am

ICONZ Tard Removal Service (ITRS) - You hax, we shall find you

Don\'t worry young one. One day you\'ll join a decent clan that doesn\'t need Saint-like clan rules to justify it\'s lack of skill or scrimming prowess. In the meantime stay in school and off of drugs. Luv - One of those nasty nasty clanners

Offline G0DZ1LA

• Devoted Member
  • G0DZ1LA has no influence.
"I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said, Let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers. That's why they came up with the Bible."

but my favourite one is
"Im not saying ill change the world, but i guarantee that i will spark the brain that will" -Tupac Amaru Shakur  :rnr:

Reply #5 Posted: January 11, 2007, 01:16:25 am

[BW] D3ADZ1LA.... G0DZ1LA was taken :(

Offline deamora

• Devoted Member
  • deamora has no influence.
1)
2)

dunno bout 2 but 1 was said by general patton

Reply #6 Posted: January 11, 2007, 01:21:14 am

Offline njjvk

• Devoted Member
  • njjvk has no influence.
1)
2)

First one is Patton I think...

Reply #7 Posted: January 11, 2007, 01:26:13 am

Offline Randomized

• Addicted
  • Randomized has no influence.
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

Two memoriable quotes from lock, stock...

Reply #8 Posted: January 11, 2007, 01:38:53 am

Offline robbyx

• Addicted
  • robbyx has no influence.
The best quote of them all....*Cook the man some eggs bitch*.....hmmm deeply philosophical.

Reply #9 Posted: January 11, 2007, 04:44:33 am

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
One of my favs

You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" Written down the side of mine
Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Reply #10 Posted: January 11, 2007, 07:50:16 am

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
A couple of my favourites ...

"You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't." - Marsellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Aragorn, Return of the King

"Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree." - Elliot Blitzer, True Romance

Reply #11 Posted: January 11, 2007, 08:04:40 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Bah. The two quotes which rule over ALL OTHER QUOTES:

"This party's over!" - Mace Windu, Attack of the Clones

"......." - Keanu Reeves from any movie he's in

Reply #12 Posted: January 11, 2007, 08:19:06 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
far q.i liek the one when he gets the cocktail from the samoan bar...cant rem the quote but something like you could lose an urangatan in here...

lockstock and the other movies have some pearler quotes aye lol.

Reply #13 Posted: January 11, 2007, 08:49:54 am
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Simon_NZ

• Addicted
  • Simon_NZ has no influence.
sila.RunningTarget says:
date rape isnt seduction

sila.nicole247 says:
its not rape if he's willing

Reply #14 Posted: January 11, 2007, 08:55:23 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
This is one of my favourites:
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
~Samuel Butler

Reply #15 Posted: January 11, 2007, 09:22:52 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline robbyx

• Addicted
  • robbyx has no influence.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

Reply #16 Posted: January 11, 2007, 09:54:21 am

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
http://www.generationterrorists.com/index.shtml

some hot quotes

KEATON: This whole thing was a shakedown.

McMANUS: What makes you say that?

KEATON: How many times have you been in a line-up? It's always you and four dummies. The P.D. pays homeless guys ten bucks a head half the time. No way they'd line five felons in the same row. No way. And what the hell is a voice line-.up? A public defender could get you off of that.

FENSTER: So why the hell was I hauled in and cavity searched tonight?

KEATON: It was the Feds. A truckload of guns gets snagged, Customs comes down on N.Y.P.D. for some answers - they come up with us.

FENSTER: I had a guy's fingers in my asshole tonight.

HOCKNEY: Is it Friday already?

Reply #17 Posted: January 11, 2007, 09:56:47 am

Offline ThaFleastyler

• Addicted
  • ThaFleastyler barely matters.ThaFleastyler barely matters.
The Usual Suspects = win.

Reply #18 Posted: January 11, 2007, 10:07:49 am

Offline cressem

• I Posted!
  • cressem has no influence.
Turkish: "F**k me, hold tight. What's that?"
Tommy: "It's me belt, Turkish."
Turkish: "No, Tommy, there's a gun in your trousers. What is a gun doing in your trousers?"
Tommy: "It's for protection."
Turkish: "Protection from what? Zee Germans?"

Reply #19 Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:26:04 pm

Offline 1edge

• Just settled in
  • 1edge has no influence.
You know what they say about people with big feet...

Reply #20 Posted: January 11, 2007, 01:50:37 pm

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
"this will not be another vietnam, this will not be a drawn out war"

bush Sr just befre troops were launched into the gulf war.

can also be seen at the begining of "bravo two zero"

Reply #21 Posted: January 11, 2007, 02:10:02 pm

Offline themussnz

• Just settled in
  • themussnz has no influence.
"Come on baby i'm faded, and feelin' x-rated.  It's Mr Nasty time" - Uncle Elroy, Next Friday

Reply #22 Posted: January 11, 2007, 02:12:25 pm
When I got divorced, my wife said she would fight for custody of the kids.

Took her out with one punch.

Offline njjvk

• Devoted Member
  • njjvk has no influence.
Quote from: far q
Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

I have no idea why you would post that here but thats an awesome idea :D

Reply #23 Posted: January 11, 2007, 04:33:39 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
Quote from: Jonesy_
I have no idea why you would post that here but thats an awesome idea :D

Cos its from Lock stock  :asian:

Reply #24 Posted: January 11, 2007, 04:49:59 pm