Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
^Yep, they cover that one in the last part.

Pretty much all the flaws they point out are due to compression.

Reply #100 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:43:51 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline sponge

• Devoted Member
  • sponge has no influence.
This thread is a conspiracy, No one has proof it's even here.

I have several video's of this thread that were obviously faked.

It was all set up by the government.

Reply #101 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:47:13 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1265416
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1265355
Yes, Zarkov is right, they were 767's, not 737's.
Zarkov's wrong - they were 757's. Actually, we're both right - the four aircraft were two 767's and two 757's.

No, we weren't both right.

You were wrong and I was right.

The planes that crashed into the WTC were 767s.

Don't try and hitch your wrongness to my rightness.

Reply #102 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:47:53 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Those videos are covered in the vids grim posted, berG :p

Reply #103 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:48:12 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Ok.

Well the videos grim posted are clearly rediculous then.

Reply #104 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:52:03 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Or imagine if the conspiracy theorists have hoodwinked you by splicing in edits of TV footage that are asynchronous to make it look as if a plane didn't hit the tower when in fact it did.

The secondary, tertiary and quaternary "explosions" are quite consistent with a mass continuing through the bulding and causing chaos and mayhem. I would say the "explosions" are:

North Side: fuselage
West Side: right engine
South Side: cockpit exiting building
East Side: left engine

Frankly, i find it rather ghoulish and despicable that conspiracy theorists are prepared to spout their crap when so many people died as a result of these actions. There is no doubt that people fell out of the buildings to their deaths and that i would love to see some of you wankers actually say it to the face of someone who lost a loved one - i suspect you'd get a similar reaction to the fruitcake who told Buzz Aldrin that he didn't step on the moon.

Reply #105 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:52:29 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Like Matt said, compression issues

I know 2/5th of nothing when it comes to video, and all the bit rates and compression types, but it would make sense

Reply #106 Posted: May 14, 2010, 09:53:22 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline chavez-oi

• Just settled in
  • chavez-oi has no influence.
5000 dead people is a small price to pay for 3.125 trillion dollars in oil

Reply #107 Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:03:09 pm

Offline Menial

• Addicted
  • Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.Menial is working their way up.
3.125 trillion dollars in bacon.

Mmmmmm.

Reply #108 Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:11:32 pm

Offline Meoith

• Just settled in
  • Meoith has no influence.
Quote from: chavez-oi;1265462

Regardless, if they wanted a good reason to goto war, they still could have done it all in a much more simpler way.

Reply #109 Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:18:44 pm

Offline swindle

Like the old school way

We want it so were taking it, though shit

Reply #110 Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:27:03 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: chavez-oi;1265462

You mean 3000 people.

And as others have stated, aircraft flying into buildings would have been enough reason to go to war. The government didn't need to intentionally demolish the buildings as some would have you believe.

Imagine the amount of people/engineers involved in blowing up the buildings? Imagine how many people to keep quiet? Imagine how many things had to come together PERFECTLY for it to be pulled off?

Imagine how much simpler it would be to just hire some arabs to hijack planes and crash them into the buildings?

You still get the symbolic footage of some of Americas most important buildings on fire, you still get the CNN banner saying 'AMERICA UNDER ATTACK', and you still get angry Americans wanting to go to war. Best of all, it is FAR less complicated.

If the government did this, they would not be stupid enough to hatch such a complicated plan. This simple fact overrides any of your bullshit conspiracy theories.

You are making me angry.

This is my last post.

Reply #111 Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:29:39 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: BerG;1265443

Because I was watching it live when it happened?

So that'd make you and George W. the only people who saw it 'live'.

It's nice you trust the media so much.

Reply #112 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:00:47 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Meoith

• Just settled in
Quote from: swindle;1265475
Like the old school way

We want it so were taking it, though shit

The old way is if your going to stage something you dont make it complicated also you make it obvious who did it(anti americans had a field day with 911), also most of all you limit the damage, ie kill a shit load of unimportant people/whatever it takes but dont damage your country important infrastructure/economy, the damage that was caused by 911 was hardly beneficial on that front.

I just think you guys are so twisted you can not bare to accept it being anything else but a setup.

Reply #113 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:02:17 pm

Offline swindle

The only media i get, is what i come across or find on the net

I don't watch tv (per-say, big bang theory ftw)

Reply #114 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:03:29 pm

Offline Meoith

• Just settled in
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1265488

At the end of the day you get your info from a selected media source as well determined on the premise America is always upto no good/evil, seriously your media no fucken better.

Reply #115 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:05:25 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: BerG;1265476

Imagine Imagine
Imagine

That's all I'm doing.

Did I say I believed it outright? No. I said I think it has legs, meaning it is worthy of further investigation than just accepting the official story...for all we know it could have been a joint affair between Mossad and whatever U.S. outfit (PNAC?), or it might have been as the official story goes, but as this is a 'conspiracy thread, one must entertain the conspiracy, especially as it is so bold!

If the government did this, they would not be stupid enough to hatch such a complicated plan.

You mean like the reasons they went to war in Afghanistan/Iraq?

My job is done, then :P

Remember the 'neighbour's dog' thread?

This is my last post.

I don't believe you.
Oh, in this thread you mean?

That's a shame. I haven't even started on the 7/7 bombings in London.

Reverie?

Reply #116 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:15:20 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Meoith;1265492

At the end of the day you get your info from a selected media source as well determined on the premise America is always upto no good/evil, seriously your media no fucken better.

Really, You know where I get my news from?
Care to give me sources?
Did I say that America was evil?
Did I mention where I get my news from?
Did I say I relied on one source?

:/

So, what about John Lennon's nose?

Reply #117 Posted: May 14, 2010, 11:18:58 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Got broken?

Reply #118 Posted: May 15, 2010, 12:12:13 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Paul's height is a mystery too

Reply #119 Posted: May 15, 2010, 01:34:45 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

So how DID they do it then?

Reply #120 Posted: May 15, 2010, 05:16:47 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Are you just trying to wind me up?

I know someone who was talking to someone on the phone who was in New York while it was happening.

Events seemed to coincide.

But I guess they were in on it too.

Reply #121 Posted: May 15, 2010, 09:13:37 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Lol.
There was no planes. I mean seriously that is so very ridiculous.

Like someone said previously, 911 conspiracies, like most, fail on occam's razor. I mean really why would someone not only fake planes hitting the buildings, but also bring them down, while also crashing a plane into a field (probably the thing which makes the least sense?), bride hundreds of peoples, bride eye witnesses. It all very over the top. I think it was best summed up on south park (like most things), where the episode ended up with bush behind all the 911 conspiracy theories, because he felt its better to make it seem like the governments in full control, rather than no control at all.

Reply #122 Posted: May 15, 2010, 09:29:30 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1265571

I know someone who was talking to someone on the phone who was in New York while it was happening.

Events seemed to coincide.

But I guess they were in on it too.

Of course they were in on it, so was the person you know, even you were in on it Berg, remember that Cheque you got in the mail to keep quite?

I bought a new graphics card with my Cheque.

Reply #123 Posted: May 15, 2010, 09:31:48 am

Offline Crazy_Whitey

• Devoted Member
  • Crazy_Whitey has no influence.
Seems to me Grim took way way too much acid in the 70s.

Reply #124 Posted: May 15, 2010, 11:31:50 am