Topic: Fairies propostion and adult educational thread

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Do you guys realize how creepy you made this thread?

What's going on in your heads when you make posts like the last 4?

They're not funny, not clever, and not witty, they're just plain sleazy, so why do you bother?

The Fairy has more good humour in her little finger than the 4 of you put together.

You're making Retardo seem like a normal person.

found your soapbox again then eh, bout time you dusted it off and stood up on it yelling about the perversion of threads by the perverted getsome nerds.

Reply #75 Posted: May 30, 2015, 05:45:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Grumpy old men gonna grump

Reply #76 Posted: May 30, 2015, 05:46:58 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Grumpy old men gonna grump

wheres your soapbox then, a wait we haven't covered LOLICON grapefruit yet.

Reply #77 Posted: May 30, 2015, 05:48:28 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Be nice to the Cat. Everyone knows I have a soft spot for Z

Reply #78 Posted: June 02, 2015, 04:23:34 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Be nice and pet the Cat. Everyone knows I have a soft spot for the D

Fixed

He we all love Zarkov..  that's why i put in the jab at Lias too.

I miss LIAS88NZ

Reply #79 Posted: June 03, 2015, 07:02:13 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Be nice and pet the Cat. Everyone knows I have a soft spot for the D

Fixed

What's going on in your heads when you make posts like this?

It's  not funny, not clever, and not witty, tits just plain sleazy, so why do you bother

Reply #80 Posted: June 03, 2015, 09:35:05 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

It's  not funny, not clever, and not witty, tits just plain sleazy, so why do you bother

Do you realise how potato you made this thread?
It's not baked, cheesy, or mashed, it's just plain potato, so why do you bother?
You're making Retardo seem like a normal potato.

Reply #81 Posted: June 03, 2015, 10:18:23 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
ohhhhh......

Reply #82 Posted: June 04, 2015, 12:13:25 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Do you realise how potato you made this thread?
It's not baked, cheesy, or mashed, it's just plain potato, so why do you bother?
You're making Retardo seem like a normal potato.

Stop being entertaining. It won't let me give you more rep

Reply #83 Posted: June 04, 2015, 08:12:15 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I managed to rep you all ;)  just for participating in the hilarity of this thread.

Lias time to cut back on those potatoes .. too many carbs.

I opted for one of each flavour double downs in zinger for breakfast..  i feel fat, but i am well greased now.

come at me.

Reply #84 Posted: June 04, 2015, 08:49:42 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
I opted for one of each flavour double downs in zinger for breakfast..  i feel fat, but i am well greased now.

For the second day in a row? You bastard lol

Reply #85 Posted: June 04, 2015, 08:58:11 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

For the second day in a row? You bastard lol

yes yes 2 days in a row...

i am the reason you dont lose weight.

Reply #86 Posted: June 04, 2015, 09:13:06 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I want a double down :(

Reply #87 Posted: June 04, 2015, 10:47:51 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
DD eveybodys favorite size

Reply #88 Posted: June 04, 2015, 10:50:22 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

My girlfriends boobs no shit are bigger than my damn head. Next time i see her we will take a pic she loves to flash em

Reply #89 Posted: June 04, 2015, 04:10:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
*subscribes to thread*

Reply #90 Posted: June 04, 2015, 04:12:43 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
My girlfriends boobs no shit are bigger than my damn head. Next time i see her we will take a pic she loves to flash em

To be honest we really need a side by side comparison. For the most accurate comparison, we need to see the size difference between your head and each breast.

I feel that the most scientifically accurate comparison would require a position like this:

Reply #91 Posted: June 04, 2015, 04:35:06 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
My ex was a 16G.. she was a fucking psycho but man I will always miss dem boobs.

Reply #92 Posted: June 04, 2015, 05:33:50 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

To be honest we really need a side by side comparison. For the most accurate comparison, we need to see the size difference between your head and each breast.

I feel that the most scientifically accurate comparison would require a position like this:

Must have been fun searching for that image. Fairy, def pics or gtfo if you're going to be making claims like that.

My fave description ever was when Stephen Fry called boobs a " fulsome pair of funbags"

Reply #93 Posted: June 04, 2015, 09:51:53 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Must have been fun searching for that image. Fairy, def pics or gtfo if you're going to be making claims like that.

My fave description ever was when Stephen Fry called boobs a " fulsome pair of funbags"

I think we are catching up tonight, if so I shall ask for several - motorboat pose, boob on head like a scale, boob slap to the face :)  ill pm them to you first Woo since i love you then ill upload for these vultures  ;)

Reply #94 Posted: June 05, 2015, 01:17:39 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
*Starts circling*

Reply #95 Posted: June 05, 2015, 02:08:57 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

Reply #96 Posted: June 05, 2015, 02:12:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Doiki?

Reply #97 Posted: June 06, 2015, 10:23:15 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

lol. definite fulsome pair of funbags

Reply #98 Posted: June 08, 2015, 12:50:45 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

huge aye fucking ridiculously huge i feel quite sorry for her having to carry those funbags around!!

Reply #99 Posted: June 08, 2015, 12:57:14 pm