Topic: post yourself!!

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
  • laurasaur has no influence.
yeah id rather eat at maccas than at a "good old -that-deep-fryer-fat-is-good-for-another-three-weeks burger place". i too used to work at maccas :D haha but work at the head office now so have more insight. at least its clean, thats all im gonna say

Reply #225 Posted: August 13, 2005, 02:21:41 pm
:violin:

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
you work in your parents adult shop :/ ewww sorry lol but that puts me off :D hahah :(

Reply #226 Posted: August 13, 2005, 02:32:49 pm

Offline Flicken

• Just settled in
  • Flicken has no influence.
OMG!!! OMG!!! Double post! Double post!!!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! Very disappointing, it's called the EDIT button! This is WORSE than Langerz posting links in off topic.

What's wrong with working in an Adult shop? You got something against brightly colour, vibrating pieces of plastic that 76 year old ladies buy? They want some enjoyment to you know. You wanna deny them that? Trust me, I'd rather them all have Dildos then have them walking the streets horny *Shudders*

I don't really plan to go to NZ, at least not for Mc D's and the store I work at is, mostly, really strict on proceder and cleanliness. I'm part of health and safety and anything I see done wrong, I pull them up on. If they don't listern to me then... Anyway, sorry to hear that Mc D's NZ sucks, come to Redcliffe Maccas in Brisbane and I'll show you some good burgers...

May the old people always be satified. For everyones sake... *Shudders*

Reply #227 Posted: August 14, 2005, 12:19:58 pm

Offline Langerz_Unit

• Just settled in
  • Langerz_Unit has no influence.
Quote from: Flicken
OMG!!! OMG!!! Double post! Double post!!!!! SPAM!!! SPAM!!! Very disappointing, it's called the EDIT button! This is WORSE than Langerz posting links in off topic.

What's wrong with working in an Adult shop? You got something against brightly colour, vibrating pieces of plastic that 76 year old ladies buy? They want some enjoyment to you know. You wanna deny them that? Trust me, I'd rather them all have Dildos then have them walking the streets horny *Shudders*

I don't really plan to go to NZ, at least not for Mc D's and the store I work at is, mostly, really strict on proceder and cleanliness. I'm part of health and safety and anything I see done wrong, I pull them up on. If they don't listern to me then... Anyway, sorry to hear that Mc D's NZ sucks, come to Redcliffe Maccas in Brisbane and I'll show you some good burgers...

enough with the old people man, some people still wanna enjoy things in life!!!

Reply #228 Posted: August 14, 2005, 12:30:25 pm
Theres two types of people in this world of mine, one serves a purpose, the other serves time, one can see it all
while the other is blind, one gets riddled, while the other rhymes, one sees the borders, the other draws lines, one
knows the meaning of  eternal life-time, ones head is clouded with the visons of dyin, one lives forever the other
dies tryin\'!

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
  • bloodyYOKEL-NZ has no influence.
Quote from: Darkov
bleh, i hate those fish 'n chip burgers...actually there was an independant test and fish 'n chips is actually worse for you than the 3 fast food giants because of the way it's made and all the fat it's cooked in and stuff. mcd's, kfc and BK arn't much better but fish 'n chips is nasty.

i had one of those kiwi burgers last time i was in waipuk bY, campylobacta is not very cool at all....:(

at least maccas and the rest follow really strict hygene guidelines

dont go to the waipuk outlets, we do chinese food better. have you been to canton? Stanly and his mates put some pretty good effort into their food. The nearby waipawa shop have very good burgers but they are one whole town away.

Health shmealth, i dont care. I eat fast food for the taste and as long as i make use of that stored energy called fat then i have little concern over what it could do to me.

Reply #229 Posted: August 14, 2005, 01:00:50 pm

There is certanly more to life, most people dont appreciate what that is.

Offline Darkov

• Just settled in
  • Darkov has no influence.

Indeed

@bY, next time i'm up i will try the chinese:thumb:

Reply #230 Posted: August 14, 2005, 01:44:32 pm

Offline endmaxd

• I Posted!
  • endmaxd has no influence.
ok i'm gonna do something against my better judgement... i'm gonna show you my ugly mug... please have a paper bag ready for when you are hyperventilating cause you are laughing so much... also be aware people have died from heart attacks at how ugly i am... it's not a pretty sight!! please donate money to my plastic surgery fund to reduce my ugliness... also keep ugly sticks away from me... one more dose may be leathal

Reply #231 Posted: August 15, 2005, 04:52:36 pm
There are 10 types of people those who can read binary and those that can\'t!!

"I\'m a nightmare, a disaster that\'s what they always said, i\'m a lost cause not a hero, but i\'ll make it on my own" - Simple Plan

"Same World Different Planet" Sammy aka *Luperus*

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Ahhh my eyes, they burn!!!!

Reply #232 Posted: August 15, 2005, 05:45:06 pm

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
Don't be so hard on yourself, rove

Reply #233 Posted: August 15, 2005, 10:47:32 pm

Offline Flicken

• Just settled in
endmaxd, trust me, you ain't the worse, *Cough* I haven't posted myself yet*Cough*

Reply #234 Posted: August 16, 2005, 12:57:33 am

Offline Verrt

• Addicted
  • Verrt has no influence.
I haven't posted myself yet

go on elephant man Post! Post! Post!

Reply #235 Posted: August 16, 2005, 01:08:06 am

Offline Twizzla

• Devoted Member
  • Twizzla has no influence.
I worked at a maccas... i like to diss them myself... things like their incentives programme... WOW, a whole $4 more per week if we get a 100%!! And thats with a 40hr week. Meh, there were good people at my store to work with which was great, and I don't mind the food too much - as long as its fresh. The worst thing about working @ maccas was some of the wanker customers. Oh well, working for the golden arches paid for most of my trip to europe, so that was the main thing ;)

Is this really the "post yourself" thread? :D

Reply #236 Posted: August 16, 2005, 01:10:13 am

Offline Flicken

• Just settled in
Aparently so... Hmmm, need a pic of myself huh? Where's my scanner... May come out black and white but... Ahhh! It burns!!! My face, my not so beautiful face!

Reply #237 Posted: August 16, 2005, 01:24:15 am

Offline bloodyYOKEL-NZ

• Addicted
  • bloodyYOKEL-NZ has no influence.
its the flamed Mcspam burger from macca's thread now

and i emphasise flamed (not mentioning any names)

Reply #238 Posted: August 16, 2005, 04:51:49 pm

There is certanly more to life, most people dont appreciate what that is.

Offline Flicken

• Just settled in
Oh god... It burns!

Reply #239 Posted: August 19, 2005, 04:27:58 pm

Offline Gunnarnz

• Just settled in
  • Gunnarnz has no influence.
Against my better judgement, here are my pics. ONE of them is the real Gunnar, can you tell which..?

Reply #240 Posted: August 30, 2005, 08:48:47 am

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
3rd one.

Reply #241 Posted: August 30, 2005, 10:20:54 am

Offline sacredpossum

• Devoted Member
  • sacredpossum has no influence.
Quote from: laurasaur
3rd one.

yip, definately

Reply #242 Posted: August 30, 2005, 10:34:42 am
Why? Shut up that\'s why.

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
none of the above, there way to good locking to be you. :D

Reply #243 Posted: August 30, 2005, 03:15:39 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Gunnarnz

• Just settled in
Quote from: sacredpossum
yip, definately

Damn... I knew it was mistake to use my pic as my forum avatar too!

Alright ladies, the prize is yours. As soon as I figure out what it is, of course.

Reply #244 Posted: August 30, 2005, 04:00:27 pm

Offline Gunnarnz

• Just settled in
Quote from: QUPHOZ
none of the above, there way to good locking to be you. :D

... words fail me.

Reply #245 Posted: August 30, 2005, 04:01:20 pm

Offline laurasaur

• Addicted
how about, u pay for me and possum to go to fiji??

Reply #246 Posted: August 30, 2005, 04:07:33 pm

Offline Gunnarnz

• Just settled in
Quote from: laurasaur
how about, u pay for me and possum to go to fiji??

Certainly! ... in my PANTS!

Heh, if I could afford two airfares to Fiji, I have to admit there are things I'd rather spend the money on. No offence, ladies, I'm sure you're most deserving of it and it would certainly be a fair reward for your brilliance - but unless they bring the prices down to, say $1.80 or so, it ain't gonna happen.

Reply #247 Posted: August 30, 2005, 06:22:06 pm

Offline Satchelmouth

• I Posted!
  • Satchelmouth has no influence.
I'm pretty bloody dissappointed to see that Xt1nct isn't a Chav after hearing him talk on BF2 VOIP.

Can you take a picture of you wearing a burberry baseball cap Xt1nct.?

Reply #248 Posted: August 30, 2005, 08:36:08 pm

Offline sacredpossum

• Devoted Member
  • sacredpossum has no influence.
Quote from: Gunnarnz
Certainly! ... in my PANTS!

Heh, if I could afford two airfares to Fiji, I have to admit there are things I'd rather spend the money on. No offence, ladies, I'm sure you're most deserving of it and it would certainly be a fair reward for your brilliance - but unless they bring the prices down to, say $1.80 or so, it ain't gonna happen.

cheap :F

Reply #249 Posted: August 31, 2005, 08:24:03 am
Why? Shut up that\'s why.