Topic: Religion. The evolution, creation and everything in between megathread

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
This is sums up religion pretty nicely in three minutes. And you dont even need to have a dreaded skin disease to understand

Reply #8150 Posted: March 07, 2013, 10:45:01 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I had no idea he was still around! I read about him awhile ago, after those Russian Crazies locked themselves away underground to avoid The End of the World
I wonder what ever happened to that Russian Pyramid Church thing

Reply #8151 Posted: March 07, 2013, 03:41:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Vice make some pretty fucked up documentaries.

Reply #8152 Posted: March 07, 2013, 03:55:38 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Columbian donkey fuckers watch that shit.

Reply #8153 Posted: March 07, 2013, 09:43:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
That's a pretty specific demographic, Bell!

Reply #8154 Posted: March 08, 2013, 08:58:05 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1520065
Columbian donkey fuckers watch that shit.

Quote from: Retardobot;1520088
That's a pretty specific demographic, Bell!

Needs to be more specific.

Are the donkeys Columbian? Or is it Columbian people which fuck these donkeys?

Reply #8155 Posted: March 08, 2013, 09:08:08 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8156 Posted: March 08, 2013, 09:10:19 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Bell;1520090
Find out for yourself.

http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-sex/asses-of-the-caribbean

Are you over 18?

The stuff you're trying to look at is considered "naughty" by busybodies, legal types, and (probably) your mom, so we'd like to make sure you're of legal age before we let you see it

I'm at work. I probably should not click it.

Reply #8157 Posted: March 08, 2013, 10:27:22 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
Yea definitely don't watch that at work or around anyone else :P

Reply #8158 Posted: March 08, 2013, 10:44:22 am

Offline Tiwaking!

The Binding of Isaac

In Germany the game has received an age 16+ rating because of potentially blasphemous content

Reply #8159 Posted: March 10, 2013, 12:05:19 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
New child molester pope

Hope he gets cancer in his eyes.

Reply #8160 Posted: March 14, 2013, 07:46:19 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I don't understand all this excitement about 'new era' for the church.

This guy also hates homosexuals, is against the use of condoms, and against abortion.

It's just a less comically evil looking version of Benedict.

Reply #8161 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:04:46 pm

Offline Th3.Dud3.Abid3s

• Just settled in
  • Th3.Dud3.Abid3s has no influence.
Children around the world can rejoice; the largest organised international pedophile club has elected a new ring leader (excuse the pun).

Reply #8162 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:20:40 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...

Reply #8163 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:36:16 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
I like these wise words from that article:

"God anticipates us again and again in unexpected ways," the pope said. "He does not cease to search for us, to raise us up as often as we might need. He does not abandon the lost sheep in the wilderness into which it had strayed. God does not allow himself to be confounded by our sin. Again and again he begins afresh with us".

Yeah, until we die, when he sends us to hell to be tortured in the worst possible ways for all eternity.

Reply #8164 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:39:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Isn't hell...like, not real and stuff?

Wasn't it made up to further bolster church numbers?

Reply #8165 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:52:09 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

Are you saying the rest of the story real?

Reply #8166 Posted: March 14, 2013, 09:05:17 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: BerG;1520711
I don't understand all this excitement about 'new era' for the church.

I wonder what would have happened if the Holy See had been wiped out of existence

Would have the Seventh Day Adventist-Hoppists taken over?

Reply #8167 Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:06:36 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

LAWL

Reply #8168 Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:22:24 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Ah science.

Reply #8169 Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:51:04 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Good point. Science can be just as terrible as religion.

Reply #8170 Posted: March 15, 2013, 01:00:11 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Science invented the atomic bomb.

Reply #8171 Posted: March 15, 2013, 05:15:24 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

So that the religious could buy these weapons and use them to fight each other.

Reply #8172 Posted: March 15, 2013, 05:45:08 am

I hear the Vatican I stocking up on ICMB's.

The plaza outside St. Peter's Basilica opens up into a missile silo.

Reply #8173 Posted: March 15, 2013, 07:28:27 am

Offline Tiwaking!

http://news.yahoo.com/shape-shifting-jesus-described-ancient-egyptian-text-114210117.html
Shape-Shifting Jesus Described in Ancient Egyptian Text
A newly deciphered Egyptian text, dating back almost 1,200 years, tells part of the crucifixion story of Jesus with apocryphal plot twists, some of which have never been seen before.

Written in the Coptic language, the ancient text tells of Pontius Pilate, the judge who authorized Jesus' crucifixion, having dinner with Jesus before his crucifixion and offering to sacrifice his own son in the place of Jesus. It also explains why Judas used a kiss, specifically, to betray Jesus — because Jesus had the ability to change shape, according to the text  — and it puts the day of the arrest of Jesus on Tuesday evening rather than Thursday evening, something that contravenes the Easter timeline.

Reply #8174 Posted: March 16, 2013, 01:49:24 pm