Topic: Naruto

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I didn't even know Naruto had writers.

I thought they just threw words into a hat and had everyone in the office pick out a word and that would be the script for 10 episodes.

Reply #100 Posted: May 23, 2011, 10:00:42 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1385173
I didn't even know Naruto had writers.

I thought they just threw words into a hat and had everyone in the office pick out a word and that would be the script for 10 episodes.
For the Anime the get the manatees to fish balls out of the idea tank.

The manga has an overall arching storyline. You know. Usual stuff. Good vs Evil, Chaos vs Law. Chaotic Good Naruto vs Lawful Evil Sasuke.

It just happens to have above average writing, excellent characters, and an amazingly well detailed fantasy world and magic system.

Reply #101 Posted: May 23, 2011, 04:08:47 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I couldn't stand "LETS GO BACK TO NARUTOS CHILDHOOD FOR THE 57TH TIME AND EXPLORE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES".

I stopped watching then.

Reply #102 Posted: May 23, 2011, 04:35:16 pm

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in
  • Greaver has no influence.
Yeah its almost like you're trolling tiwa because you are referring to things in the anime like you don't know what going to happen then straight away referring to the latest Manga rofl

Reply #103 Posted: May 23, 2011, 04:44:45 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Greaver;1385243
Yeah its almost like you're trolling tiwa because you are referring to things in the anime like you don't know what going to happen then straight away referring to the latest Manga rofl
Whaa?

I havent watched the Anime in years and did not know that anything of the Sakura kidnapping sort was happening!

In the Manga: The first day of the fourth Shinobi war has ended and it is night. The medics are healing everyone and some random ninja is stalking Sakura at the camp. I assume the Anime is currently running fillers if Sakura is about to be kidnapped.

Reply #104 Posted: May 23, 2011, 05:35:29 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
Nah, Sakura ran to Sasuke to "join" him, after he had defeated Danzo
edit: but the last episode was kinda filler-ish

Reply #105 Posted: May 23, 2011, 05:44:59 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Next Weeks Manga should be really good!
Quote from: pop;1385266
Nah, Sakura ran to Sasuke to "join" him, after he had defeated Danzo
Great!! :D

The anime must be almost up to the bit where Sasuke stabs Sakura in her stupid face. BEST PART EVER!

Reply #106 Posted: May 26, 2011, 08:04:25 am

Offline Tiwaking!

So we finally see four of the most powerful ninjas on the planet get together. Awesome.

Apparently Naruto will finish before 2013.

Reply #107 Posted: July 28, 2011, 08:35:51 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Next episode is featuring chambukimon and saiyanusachichow! Can't wait!

Oh soz tiwa, i just don't understand anime at all. confuses the hell out of me haha. <3 love you
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:50:33 pm by camy205

Reply #108 Posted: July 29, 2011, 10:49:02 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline winfieldsaregoo

• Devoted Member
  • winfieldsaregoo has no influence.
bleach is better that is all

Reply #109 Posted: July 29, 2011, 08:40:23 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Spoiler :
OMG It is Uchiha Madara!
But what is up with his Sharingan? It is not the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan :\

Reply #110 Posted: October 13, 2011, 11:19:58 am

Offline Tiwaking!

No Naruto until tomorrow.

Place your bets: Uchiha Izuna, Rikudo Sennin, or Someone else?

Reply #111 Posted: October 27, 2011, 12:35:28 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: winfieldsaregoo;1405156

Yes because A Wizard Did It
Spoiler :
In Bleach, a large mount of contrivances are answered by the Hougyoku did it.

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1441029
No Naruto until tomorrow.

MangaStream no longer give out Shonen Jump
VIZ Media Licensed Series Dropped
February 11th, 2012

Dear MangaStream supporter,

It's with a heavy heart that I make the following announcement. MangaStream will no longer be releasing the following series:

- Naruto
 - Bleach
 - One Piece
 - Hunter x Hunter
 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn
 - Claymore
 - D.Gray-man

VIZ Media has demanded that we end our scanlation work for all of the above. This comes despite our best efforts to pursuade fans into supporting official distributors by being the only group to actively prevent an archive from forming on their website through the removal of chapters that are older than a couple weeks. They've succeeded in little more than invoking inconvenience to the community as their digital magazine missed the mark; it runs several issues behind and only features 3 of the above series. So long as their product continues to be slow, awkward and inferior to something a ragtag group of nobodies can churn out in a few hours - fans will continue to look to scanlation groups and aggregators for their weekly fix.

The aggressive and escalating nature of their threats have forced our hand into removing the content. MangaStream will no longer be posting full scanlations for any of the aforementioned series, we will instead focus our efforts onto the series we do that are not licensed by VIZ Media (you can assume everything currently on our directory will be continued).

Our final message to our loyal JUMP audience will be this:
 Thank you for supporting us over the past two years and making Mangastream your home away from home. It was a pleasure sharing our time with fans who were just as passionate and dedicated as we were.

Although MangaStream will no longer be hosting any of the Jump series, if it's something our fanbase is interested in, we're considering leveraging our connections to bring you accurate spoiler summaries for the Jump chapters as early as possible. We know this isn't much, but hope it can whet your appetite until the dozens of aggregators release the official Jump chapters on Wednesday.

I am distraught.

Reply #112 Posted: February 16, 2012, 11:44:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
They should do what a scanlator I used to read did: Release text only. No images, just numbered text translations in a txt file.
Can't slap that about. And all it requires is a proper raw (Japanese) scan.

However:
The reason I say used to read is that it's FUCKING hard to follow, lol. (which translation for which text, even though they're in order and stuff... it doesn't always work like that on a page.)

Reply #113 Posted: February 17, 2012, 12:12:06 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: winfieldsaregoo;1405156

Pff. Bleach is the new Mortal Kombat.
Live Action Failure
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation that is.

On Topic:
How is Itachi going to stop Kabutomaru?!? He cant Mangekyo Sharingan him because Kabutomaru is immune. And killing him does nothing.

Reply #114 Posted: March 03, 2012, 10:41:40 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1473177
On Topic:
How is Itachi going to stop Kabutomaru?!? He cant Mangekyo Sharingan him because Kabutomaru is immune. And killing him does nothing.

I am hoping Itachi and Sasuke team up to take out Uchiha Madara.

There doesnt appear to be any other way to defeat him other than stopping Kabutomaru.

Reply #115 Posted: April 01, 2012, 10:48:59 am

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Tiwa do you happen to have all the current episodes of Naruto : Shippuden? It's been a few years since I watched up and haven't kept up. If you had them i'd be keen to flick you some money and get them burnt to disk or a flash drive.

Reply #116 Posted: April 01, 2012, 01:23:41 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: .osiRiS;1478057
Tiwa do you happen to have all the current episodes of Naruto : Shippuden? It's been a few years since I watched up and haven't kept up. If you had them i'd be keen to flick you some money and get them burnt to disk or a flash drive.
I am sorry. I do not watch the Shippuuden Anime. I stopped watching after the 'Rescue Gaara' arc.

Reply #117 Posted: April 01, 2012, 02:57:31 pm

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
haha dam i have not read the manga in a while now, I think the last one i read
Spoiler :
was when naruto was insanely fast (as fast or faster than the 4th hokage) and they were about to fight with the "real real tobi" or someshit (because they found out it wasn't actually madara)
so would you know how long ago that was? (would be a couple months)

Reply #118 Posted: April 02, 2012, 01:41:55 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: pop;1478162
haha dam i have not read the manga in a while now, I think the last one i read  so would you know how long ago that was? (would be a couple months)

Before I graduated I used up all my print credits on a colour printout book of about 300 pages of Naruto.

The one you mention is in it, so it must have been in November 2012.

Reply #119 Posted: April 02, 2012, 02:21:25 am

Offline NeXeN

• Just settled in
  • NeXeN has no influence.
http://naruto-tv.com try this streaming site... last few eps of Naruto an Susake are getting exciting!!! time for fillers!!!

Reply #120 Posted: April 05, 2012, 08:28:13 am

Offline Tiwaking!

No Naruto 584 this week?!

:sadface:

Reply #121 Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:28:33 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Spoiler :
So Inzanami defines the future by forcing the victim to relive it where Inzanagi changes the future by ignoring the present.

That is absolute genius. Why?

Because the only way to stop the Inzanami is to kill the user of the Inzanami Jutsu. In this case: Itachi, who cant be killed because of the Edo Tensei. And if the Edo Tensei ends, then a huge part of the war, notably Uchiha Madara killing all five kage, will be avoided.

Game. Set. Match.

In other news: If Sasuke doesnt go back to Konoha after this then he should be  put down. Not only did Itachi sacrifice his clan for Konoha and his life for Sasukes future, he's sacrificing his unlife for the entire world.

Uchiha Itachi is a true hero.

Reply #122 Posted: May 17, 2012, 09:19:40 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Naruto 587.

There are flow diagrams!! I <3 flow Diagrams!

Reply #123 Posted: May 24, 2012, 09:42:49 am

Offline Tiwaking!

That must be the heretic statue.

Reply #124 Posted: June 01, 2012, 08:26:37 pm