Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I personally wouldnt get implants - im small chested but it works with my body shape size and my height.  Have thought about them but its not really for me. I'd rather just buy a wicked bra that accentuates what i have

Reply #22025 Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:50:49 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
i had the pleasure (yes it was) to have 3 of them line up in the bathroom to decide who had the most natural looking and feeling set.

This does not happen in the bathrooms at my job.

Or maybe it does and I just don't know about it.

Reply #22026 Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:53:02 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
LIAS pics or it didn't happen.. did you ave another  prog without telling me when you were round the other day or were you talking yesterday as in a while ago like almost 3 years...

That and it was a joke :-)

we dont stay wide open all the damn time. *smh*

That's why god invented double fisting.

Reply #22027 Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:53:42 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I'd rather just buy a wicked bra that accentuates what i have

Remember the most important thing is how it looks on our bedroom floor :-P

Reply #22028 Posted: October 31, 2014, 12:54:50 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I'd rather just buy a wicked bra that accentuates what i have

Remember the most important thing is how it looks on our bedroom floor :-P

what OUR bedroom floor?????  LMFAO

and Spacemonkeysaurus if you work for Telecom thats where the dirty bitches be at

Reply #22029 Posted: October 31, 2014, 01:14:41 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
what OUR bedroom floor?????  LMFAO
The collective males of Getsome's floors, or even the collective males of the worlds floors.

If there was an our as in you and me, you'd never be allowed out of the dungeon, let alone allowed to wear clothes :-P

Reply #22030 Posted: October 31, 2014, 01:30:41 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

I just died a little inside

Reply #22031 Posted: October 31, 2014, 01:59:11 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

omg theyre quite cool i want a pair! id never have to wear shoes again

Reply #22032 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:03:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
and Spacemonkeysaurus if you work for Telecom thats where the dirty bitches be at

How do I get a job at Spark?

Reply #22033 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:29:46 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator

How do I get a job at Spark?

First you cut off your manhood.

Reply #22034 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:40:34 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Oh shut up.

Nothing wrong with Spark anymore. They've come along way in recent years.

Reply #22035 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:42:31 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Oh shut up.

Nothing wrong with Spark anymore. They've come along way in recent years.

Right up until they changed the name to Spark :-P

Reply #22036 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:47:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You wont be able to remember a time before the name Spark given another 6 months.

Reply #22037 Posted: October 31, 2014, 02:52:56 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

have you not seen todays headlines? theres plenty wrong with spark especially since south island spark customers had their net cable cut by a farmer haha

Reply #22038 Posted: October 31, 2014, 03:13:24 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Not really Spark's fault if some derp farmer cuts a cord.

Reply #22039 Posted: October 31, 2014, 03:19:47 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Timaru's Sacred Heart Primary School principal Dave Armstrong said it had been frustrating having no internet but teachers were an "adaptable bunch".

"What a nuisance. It means a lot to us as we are a modern school."

Sacred Heart's internet went out about 10.15am, he said.

"It has been back to pieces of paper and rubbers for us."

What, because a pen needs the fucking internet to work?!

When I was at school, we had to go without internet for 13 years.

Reply #22040 Posted: October 31, 2014, 03:35:30 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
You wont be able to remember a time before the name Spark given another 6 months.

Yeah Nah.

I still remember when Telecom was part of the post office.

Reply #22041 Posted: October 31, 2014, 04:07:00 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Timaru's Sacred Heart Primary School principal Dave Armstrong said it had been frustrating having no internet but teachers were an "adaptable bunch".

"What a nuisance. It means a lot to us as we are a modern school."

Sacred Heart's internet went out about 10.15am, he said.

"It has been back to pieces of paper and rubbers for us."

What, because a pen needs the fucking internet to work?!

When I was at school, we had to go without internet for 13 years.

I'd go to the computer lab to jam on the computers at lunch time long before I would bother to use them for the internet.

You're a shithouse teacher if you can't conduct a lesson without the internet.

Reply #22042 Posted: October 31, 2014, 04:24:15 pm

I'd go to the computer lab to jam on the computers at lunch time long before I would bother to use them for the internet.

I used to do that to.

Then the teacher caught us installing Pokémon on the school computers, and we were banned.

I was such a rebel in high school.

Reply #22043 Posted: October 31, 2014, 05:38:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

We got in trouble when we started lanning Fury:

Microsoft Fury 3 Trial (1995, Windows)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_8tSpXLuK8

Reply #22044 Posted: October 31, 2014, 11:57:39 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fury; aka Terminal Velocity but with a Microsoft stamp on it.

Reply #22045 Posted: November 01, 2014, 10:21:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You're a shithouse teacher if you can't conduct a lesson without the internet.

Sign o' the times.

Coz Bitches be all:

Reply #22046 Posted: November 01, 2014, 10:27:35 am

Offline Pyromanik

my 2 cents - at my last job most of the female reps once they started making good money got fake boobs in to boost their confidence and look good.
i had the pleasure (yes it was) to have 3 of them line up in the bathroom to decide who had the most natural looking and feeling set. Found the one that was HUUUUGE felt really awkward and looked wrong, the other one looked like she had Tori spellings tit doctor. That was a highlight of such a shit job.

This post made me SO pretend mad, I just don't even.

Reply #22047 Posted: November 01, 2014, 10:33:23 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

my 2 cents - at my last job most of the female reps once they started making good money got fake boobs in to boost their confidence and look good.
i had the pleasure (yes it was) to have 3 of them line up in the bathroom to decide who had the most natural looking and feeling set. Found the one that was HUUUUGE felt really awkward and looked wrong, the other one looked like she had Tori spellings tit doctor. That was a highlight of such a shit job.

This post made me SO pretend mad, I just don't even.

lol girls aye!!!

Reply #22048 Posted: November 01, 2014, 06:37:14 pm

Codex

have you not seen todays headlines? theres plenty wrong with spark especially since south island spark customers had their net cable cut by a farmer haha

Yeah it's really sparks fault some wooden door for a farmer cut through a cable.

I hate spark, but it definitely had nothing to do with them. Effected a huge amount of things at work for me.

Reply #22049 Posted: November 01, 2014, 07:11:36 pm