Topic: TV Show: Touch

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
From wikipedia "Touch is an American procedural and science fiction television series written and created by Tim Kring and starring Kiefer Sutherland.[2] Fox officially picked up the series for a 13-episode season in September 2011.[3] The series premiere is scheduled for Monday, March 19, 2012, with a preview on January 25.[4]"

From IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1821681/
A drama that blends science and spirituality to explore the hidden  connections which bind together all of humanity. At the center of this  distinctive new series is a widower and single father whose quest to  reach his emotionally challenged 11-year-old son will shape the destiny  of the entire planet.

Just finished watching the first ep of this. Its awesome. The first 20 mins or so are a little boring, but by the end of the first ep I am hooked.

Watch it.

Posted: January 27, 2012, 04:28:25 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Watched it last night, not a bad show. Was gutted after I checked the air dates only to find out that was the pilot and the actual series doesn't start till end of apr.........

Got another show to add to my list of things to watch :D

Reply #1 Posted: January 30, 2012, 12:21:30 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
make sure to add the new spartacus to your calender good sir

Reply #2 Posted: January 30, 2012, 03:19:27 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
New Spartacus is a bit crap.

Reply #3 Posted: January 30, 2012, 03:24:54 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
na uh. I wouldn't be able to comment as I haven't seen it yet but I am a big fan :)

Reply #4 Posted: January 30, 2012, 03:58:32 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
Old sparty was awesome, new is just missing something. You will understand when you see it.

Reply #5 Posted: January 30, 2012, 04:04:11 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Well list so far contains

Fringe
Game of thrones
Dexter
Breaking Bad
The Office, but its not as good as it was.
Pawn stars
Spartacus
Couple of anime
and now this.

Much watching to be had.

Reply #6 Posted: January 30, 2012, 04:50:57 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
Ill put that in order for ya

1.game of thrones
2.breaking bad
3.spartacus
4.couple of anime
**then whatever else**

Reply #7 Posted: January 30, 2012, 05:49:22 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
You are forgetting Californication.

Reply #8 Posted: January 30, 2012, 08:12:07 pm

ashleywinglet

I am sharing here my favorite TV shows
Family guy
The street
Alias
Jag
Desperate Housewives

Reply #9 Posted: June 04, 2012, 07:11:47 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I tried watching this show but it was just too shit.

Turns out the second season turns to shit.

Reply #10 Posted: March 11, 2013, 04:23:05 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
It was cool at the start, but got shitty in season one. This is when I stopped watching it.

Reply #11 Posted: March 17, 2013, 06:37:35 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Does Jack Bauer kill lots of bad guys in this show too?

Reply #12 Posted: March 19, 2013, 04:12:24 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1521151
Does Jack Bauer kill lots of bad guys in this show too?

The only thing he fights in this show is social services who want to take away his son. Little do they know that without the son, there is no show, and they all lose their jobs.

Reply #13 Posted: March 19, 2013, 08:59:19 am
I am now banned from GetSome