Topic: Meanwhile in London.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Seriously.

Posted: May 24, 2013, 12:25:06 am
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
I mean yeah, way to ruin a sweet duffle coat.....

But seriously that is fucked up, no more fucked up than it happens all over the world everyday pretty much. However that being said it is usually in places where media coverage isn't present so its easy to sweep under the carpet.

I find it hard to believe we as a race can still somehow justify hacking someone to pieces with knives and meat cleavers, let alone killing each other with guns.

Reply #1 Posted: May 24, 2013, 07:58:23 am

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
Took the police 30 minutes to arrive on scene. Lucky the killers were planning on waiting that long.

Absolutely terrible event. I only hope that getting hit by the car put the victims body into enough shock that he didnt feel/realise what came next.

Reply #2 Posted: May 25, 2013, 03:28:35 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: PrinceTuiTeka;1525815
Took the police 30 minutes to arrive on scene. Lucky the killers were planning on waiting that long.

Absolutely terrible event. I only hope that getting hit by the car put the victims body into enough shock that he didnt feel/realise what came next.

Armed police**

Reply #3 Posted: May 26, 2013, 12:39:40 am
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: EnjoyTheSauce;1525835
Armed police**

I thought this was implied, after all what are police without arms going to do?

Reply #4 Posted: May 26, 2013, 10:59:11 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline PrinceTuiTeka

• Just settled in
  • PrinceTuiTeka has no influence.
^^ LOL

I thought all police were armed in uk?
Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:22:41 pm by PrinceTuiTeka

Reply #5 Posted: May 26, 2013, 01:40:30 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Nope. Only specifically trained officers.

Reply #6 Posted: May 26, 2013, 06:00:53 pm

Offline EnjoyTheSauce

• Devoted Member
  • EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.EnjoyTheSauce is working their way up.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1525849
I thought this was implied, after all what are police without arms going to do?

Reply #7 Posted: May 26, 2013, 06:20:51 pm
Related to *juice*. The Orz like *sauce*, which they seem to acquire through killing: "After the *dancing*, Orz think you will make good *special sauce*. Maybe even for other Orz *party*." It would seem this is likely to be something sinister. The Orz apparently wish those who take part in *parties* to enjoy the *sauce*, as in the above quote, or in their parting words from random encounters: "Do not forget to *enjoy the sauce*."