Topic: Reliable Suppliers

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: 3viction;1511006
Anyone else found that computer lounge are pathetic when it comes to returns? Slight damage to the box = no warranty? wtf?

Quite the opposite.. CL has a reputation for going above and beyond and being extra helpful with RMA's!

Posted: December 07, 2012, 04:29:43 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Does anyone know what has happened to dodgy bastards? Their website is down.
http://www.dodgybastards.co.nz/

They're reliable. I thought they may have something I want but their website has disappeared.

Reply #1 Posted: March 07, 2016, 04:24:14 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
http://www.nzs.com/site-profile/dodgy-bastards/

Seems like they stopped selling products to the public. From the screenshot it says... ( to save you from zooming in an insane amount)

Dodgy Bastards has changed their focus and no longer provide sales to retail end users though our web store. Don't worry we are still around just doing things differently as usual. 

We would like to thank our thousands of customers for their support over the past few years.   

We will continue to service the warranty for goods purchased through our store.   

Please use the contact us link to send us a message.

Reply #2 Posted: March 07, 2016, 06:15:42 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me