Other
3 (7.9%)
NOBODY
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Topic: ELECTION 2014

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I understand there's always been a stigma about it but for an official to be so blatant about it being 'unacceptable' seems ill advised.

Reply #125 Posted: October 28, 2014, 08:27:33 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I didn't vote.

I didn't vote because I don't want this current political farce we call "democracy" ruling us.

First person to say "If you didn't vote, you don't get a say" gets a big'ol right hook to the gob.

Reply #126 Posted: November 03, 2014, 06:40:14 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
"If you didn't vote, you don't get a say"

Reply #127 Posted: November 03, 2014, 11:37:27 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
If you don't vote, I'm not going to care when you complain.

Reply #128 Posted: November 04, 2014, 05:19:06 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
I didn't vote.

I didn't vote because I don't want this current political farce we call "democracy" ruling us.

First person to say "If you didn't vote, you don't get a say" gets a big'ol right hook to the gob.
If you dont vote then you deserve to get exactly what you didnt stand against

Reply #129 Posted: November 04, 2014, 08:39:37 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Not voting is not the same as no confidence (in the system or otherwise)

Reply #130 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:01:45 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

This.. i had no confidence in any candidates.  in fact i haven't ever since i became a citizen and was eligible 10 years ago.
Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:07:33 am by Xsannz

Reply #131 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:03:19 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

This.. i had no confidence in any candidates.  in fact i haven't ever since i became a citizen and was eligible 10 years ago,

So for 10 years you and up to 999,999 kiwi's haven't agreed with the system or the spread political parties.

What have you done about it?

"Not vote"

So to try and achieve something you have intentionally done nothing?
Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:08:17 am by Xsannz

Reply #132 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:07:44 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

This.. i had no confidence in any candidates.  in fact i haven't ever since i became a citizen and was eligible 10 years ago,

So for 10 years you and up to 999,999 kiwi's haven't agreed with the system or the spread political parties.

What have you done about it?

"Not vote"

So to try and achieve something you have intentionally done nothing?

YEP, the first few times i didn't really have an interest in politics and was MEH.

but the last 2 elections i have read all the policies and debated at length who to vote for but the simple fact is it was always either national or labour and labour did themselves no favours so national was a sure win, at the end of the day

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

and this holds true, the politicians are never held accountable for their actions or inactions, simply put this time i chose to fence sit and watch the world burn as it seemed like a choice of Napalm on one side or flamethrowers on the other.

Reply #133 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:12:18 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
You should have voted for Colin Crag.

Colin Crag was so close to getting in. But Xsannz did not vote for Colin Crag.

Now Colin Crag is sad, and stays up at night wondering why Xsannz didn't vote for him. What could Colin Crag have done differently to win Xsannz over?

Reply #134 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:23:40 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
You should have voted for Colin Crag.

Colin Crag was so close to getting in. But Xsannz did not vote for Colin Crag.

Now Colin Crag is sad, and stays up at night wondering why Xsannz didn't vote for him. What could Colin Crag have done differently to win Xsannz over?

he didn't provide requested resources for reach arounds or other acrobatic night activities

Reply #135 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:31:19 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I didn't vote.

Exactly - I didn't vote to get Shafted by the twelve inch Black rubber cock and I didn't vote to get shafted by the Twelve inch purple rubber cock either.

TBH - I would say my non-vote this year was quite successful, given all the media coverage about the abysmally low voter turn out - and all the people scratching their heads about why people like me don't vote.

I have my reasons and I don't buy the argument that not voting is equal to not having a say. I say all of our politicians are self-serving cretins who are unworthy of my vote.

Reply #136 Posted: November 04, 2014, 11:54:49 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
I didn't vote.

Exactly - I didn't vote to get Shafted by the twelve inch Black rubber cock and I didn't vote to get shafted by the Twelve inch purple rubber cock either.

TBH - I would say my non-vote this year was quite successful, given all the media coverage about the abysmally low voter turn out - and all the people scratching their heads about why people like me don't vote.

I have my reasons and I don't buy the argument that not voting is equal to not having a say. I say all of our politicians are self-serving cretins who are unworthy of my vote.

same view.. not worth voting thus i didn't, at least in the media have acknowledged there is an issue about why so many like us didn't vote.

Reply #137 Posted: November 04, 2014, 12:09:45 pm

Then you should form a party, and vote for yourself.

Surely you must be worthy of your own vote.

same view.. not worth voting thus i didn't, at least in the media have acknowledged there is an issue about why so many like us didn't vote.

Na, you guys are just lazy.

If there is so many of you that didn't want to vote, then form a party for all those people who didn't want to vote.

Then you can vote for that party.

But you won't, cause you're all too lazy.

Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:21:24 pm by Spacemonkeyorsarus

Reply #138 Posted: November 04, 2014, 12:15:52 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

nah i'd be prone to do a MUGABE and rule this place like a tyrant and have gold leaf toilet paper.

Reply #139 Posted: November 04, 2014, 12:20:32 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

So what have you done about it?

Reply #140 Posted: November 04, 2014, 01:34:39 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

although there are more images showing inaction is bad, however i don't see it as inaction, the action was to not vote and thus cause a reaction from the media, which in turn would spur change.

so rather than call it an inaction i would call it a passive action to get a greater response and re-action.

Reply #141 Posted: November 04, 2014, 01:41:31 pm

Voter turnout was higher this time then last election.

So I don't know what 'media reaction' your talking about.

Not voting is not going to change anything. And I have no idea what 'greater response' you are expecting not voting.

Reply #142 Posted: November 04, 2014, 02:02:55 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I didn't not abstain from not voting

Reply #143 Posted: November 04, 2014, 02:18:38 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

although there are more images showing inaction is bad, however i don't see it as inaction, the action was to not vote and thus cause a reaction from the media, which in turn would spur change.

so rather than call it an inaction i would call it a passive action to get a greater response and re-action.

Wat?

The media have dedicated more resources towards Millie Holmes than voter turn out.

How does the media reporting on voter turn out spur change towards a new system anyway?

Reply #144 Posted: November 04, 2014, 02:21:49 pm

Not voting is like praying.

No matter how hard you try, nothing will change.

Reply #145 Posted: November 04, 2014, 07:09:17 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Then you should form a party, and vote for yourself.

The thought has crossed my mind, but I neither have the Charisma nor (more importantly) the financial backing required for such a Venture....

Plus I think the average NZer is a Xenophobic, back water cretin with no scope of the world outside the door step and no appreciation for the consequences of their actions - and that tends to rub people the wrong way....

Reply #146 Posted: November 05, 2014, 10:08:02 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Not voting is like praying.

No matter how hard you try, nothing will change.

How is voting any different?

Those people who get paid to much to sit around and talk shit are just going to do what they want anyways.

Think voting is better action then not voting?

The ruse was successful.

Reply #147 Posted: November 14, 2014, 06:54:13 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
If it does nothing, what the fuck is the harm in trying, just in case it does work?
Hurr durr.
Change has to come from within.

Or something.

Reply #148 Posted: November 15, 2014, 08:58:24 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
This is the same way some have argued elections are broken: you don't end up with the best people, you end up with the least-bad people. Since people aren't one-dimensional, those are very different concepts. Least-bad involves very little risk; you eliminate everyone who displays any risk factors at all.
Noink

Reply #149 Posted: December 01, 2014, 03:23:03 pm
I am now banned from GetSome