Topic: Life Game.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Level 1 - 10 : Progress through high school. (levelling starts at high school as preschool and primary school is just the tutorial stage). Some try their hand at the early grind in order to achieve levelling bonuses like 'lose virginity' and 'get a job'. However attempting these raids too early can have undesired negative buffs like "+1 to offspring" and "-1 to education".

Level 11 - 20 : Progress through college. Bonus achievements include "beer goggles" and "maxing out liver". The boss level in this stage is a 2 part battle. The first boss drops a legendary 'qualification' however some are only unique and green items and the second boss is "discover life mate". Depending on how you progressed in earlier quests, it will determine who your life mate is and how compatible you are (on a scale).

Level 21 - 40 : This act has a lot of side quests. The main story arc is convincing the [work]force that you are worthy to join their ranks and help them do battle against the onslaught of other forces that are not yet clear to you. You will also have your own skirmishes with bills, and car payments.
Side quests include moving in with life mate in order to better co-ordinate bill battles, earning rare upgrades like promotions and pay rises and making allies.

Level 41 - 50 : Continue to build your allies by aligning yourself even closer with your life mate. This is when an NPC will cast 'holy matrimony' on you and your life mate and set you on a side quest to bring in a new character. This character's addition is slowly worked into the story over a period of 9 months to allow yourself to prepare, as the game changes drastically when they show up.

Level 51 - 60 : Occasionally, this part of the game can often come before levels 41 - 50, however the order isn't important. You will purchase your own headquarters with the rewards made from earlier quests and side quests. This will allow you to make upgrades and modifications to your base so you're better able to plan attacks and form a tougher defence.

Level 61 - 70 : The is the end game scenario, the grind, the attempt at seeking ever new drops and uniques so you're not out ranked by your foes. You may be met with un announced character additions in order to keep the story arc from falling flat, new enemy bills will continue to be spawned and allies will pass and be created a new. You'll make new friends and even more enemies along the way.

Level 71 - 80 : These will be uncapped in coming DLC which hint at earlier character additions leaving by going on their own quests, similar to yours. Visiting other lands/warzones and equipping new mounts.

My game crashed at level 25 and corrupted my save file. Don't have the patience to start again.

Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:20:40 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Excellent topic and post well done +1000000 if I could.

Level 1- Never finished college, became financially independent at 15 and lived in my own flat. Education was via being an adult student. Worked at nights at R'toto and banged as many people as I could during my time there. Worked there 7 days a week for 18 months - you do the math.

Level 2- First serious boyfriend much older moved in together. First taste of domesticated life. Lasted 2 years because he was a greedy fuck. Went off the rails there for a wee bit and to exact my revenge I shamelessly went someone very near and dear to him. but meh fuck it

Level 3 - Met second serious boyfriend and moved in together after 7 days. Had a blast for 5 years then had a baby. Studied to get qualifications for 4 years while I was a domesticated stay at home mum. Discovered Counter Strike, then GrrL then Iconz.

Level 4 - Child is 5 now, score my dream job thanks to qualifications. Met Battlefield 2. then most of you. Whored this for thousands of hours and lost a lot of life during the process.

Level 5 - bad level - this is where shit went fucking wrong to begin with. Turned a blind eye right up to level 8

Level 8 - Terrible terrible devastating year for me personally. a moment shared with Synthetic. took a very long time to get over that one. However had to focus as I had just started working my way up the telco ladder

Level 9 - Shining year - achieved every damn professional goal I set for myself. Excellent productive level

Level 10 - Is this moment. Do I add credit and try again or do I move to the next opponent/level

Level 11 - Who knows hopefully its awesome

Current game has crashed on Level 10 and while I do have credit I am unsure if I want to rechallenge
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:46:16 am by th3fairy

Reply #1 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:37:19 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hah, nice re-work Fairy.

I'll do a re-post later with my own level progression.

Reply #2 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:44:14 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I changed a sentence because I can just fucking imagine some peoples thoughts after reading it; ive never been shy about the teams i play for but i think some people here wouldnt be able to handle it

Reply #3 Posted: October 15, 2014, 10:47:05 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Lvl 45 - the 9 month grind sucks

Reply #4 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:37:40 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

"No, don't drop your crappy white drops on my face, put them in my inventory, no wonder you've been grinding at this for so long".

Reply #5 Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:51:26 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
I changed a sentence because I can just fucking imagine some peoples thoughts after reading it; ive never been shy about the teams i play for but i think some people here wouldnt be able to handle it

i read the pre edit one preferred that version more

Reply #6 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:14:25 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
lol  done that now, i inherited a level 7 addition and a New addition, the new addition is now  nearly 5 monthsand i can tell you that 5 months has made the previous grind seem easy:

I shall surmise.

this grind is made more difficult because your stamina is drained by constant need for attention, noise and lack of time to regroup and plan strategies, any planning is quickly and irrevocably destroyed by the new addition, and the only drops this character generates are not worth anything to anybody, its like the worst boss fight  you can imagine.  but when it smiles everything seems worth it.

Reply #7 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:18:00 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

I hate to tell you this bro but there's another spot you could put your axe into Demon

Reply #8 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:24:30 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

I hate to tell you this bro but there's another spot you could put your axe into Demon

up the B.. no Babies?

Reply #9 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:27:19 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

up the B.. no Babies?

BOOOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #10 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:32:43 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
its a bit too late now.....

Reply #11 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:35:30 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Personally if I were a dude facing that grind I'd ride the Hershey Highway till my dick fell off

i apologize I know im crass hahaha
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:44:23 pm by th3fairy

Reply #12 Posted: October 15, 2014, 12:37:38 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Personally if I were a dude facing that grind I'd ride the Hershey Highway till my dick fell off

hmm your timing is fantastic, i am eating a hershey chocolate pie i got from bk across the road i now have it on my keyboard as i spat it out reading your comment.

Fairy... come here and BACK THAT ASS UP...   or rather put you ass where your mouth was :)

Reply #13 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:35:40 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
or rather put you ass where your mouth was :)

I know shes a big mouth, not sure if her ass will be able to cover that chasm!

Reply #14 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:39:22 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hmm your timing is fantastic, i am eating a hershey chocolate pie i got from bk across the road i now have it on my keyboard as i spat it out reading your comment.

Fairy... come here and BACK THAT ASS UP...   or rather put you ass where your mouth was :)

hahahhahaha OMFG I am literally rolling on the floor here cracking up laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah so so sorry sannz - was the hershey pie good though hahahaha

Reply #15 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:43:50 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

hahahhahaha OMFG I am literally rolling on the floor here cracking up laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah so so sorry sannz - was the hershey pie good though hahahaha

twas filled with yummy moist chocolate on a crispy base topped with decadent white cream...

and now i am horny and hungry again....

Reply #16 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:49:14 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

my job here is done!

Reply #17 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:50:04 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
my job here is done!

TEASE...  finsih what you started danm you..  no fair i always finish what i start even when my jaw hurts.... ;D :P

Reply #18 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:51:17 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

vent? bahahahahahhahahahaha

Reply #19 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:52:37 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
vent? bahahahahahhahahahaha

Skype or TS :)  besides on Skype i can look at your camera and block mine :)

Reply #20 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:55:09 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

hahahahahahhahahahahah hang on we are going wayyyy off topic here Sorry Rii - I blame sannz

Im surprised i havent been banned yet, every thread i pop into derails hard

Reply #21 Posted: October 15, 2014, 01:58:04 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Cunts ruining my thread.

Reply #22 Posted: October 15, 2014, 02:01:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Cunts ruining my thread.

i played the game i put in my life even...

Reply #23 Posted: October 15, 2014, 02:07:57 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Im sorry James - im going to go do some work now Derailer has left the thread

I need a cleanup in this thread - it really is a good topic

Much love Rii Buttsex love

Reply #24 Posted: October 15, 2014, 02:46:23 pm