Topic: Unban Request

Offline Raihan

• I Posted!
  • Raihan has no influence.
Hello, I got banned in the Getsome.co.nz server, I think I was banned because somebody thinks i was hacking (using aimbot) because i kept on killing him all the time (He was a gibus person), then he told the admin (courpse i think) i was hacking so i started complaining that i wasn't hacking at all, it's just that his not really good at all but then admin banned me from all of the Getsome.co.nz (including the saxton hale server which my favorite) for thinking that i was hacking, so can you please admins unban me from the server so i can start trading in the trading server and play in the saxton hale server.
My steam id is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144211500/ and my ingame name is ✰ᴍʆɢ вυввℓєѕ✰

Posted: November 03, 2014, 08:05:03 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Hey, we will review this...

For our notes, bans on -

helmetReclusedcAtMAnicwarrior

Have You Been Lucky? I Have :3
Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 08:17:29 pm by Suca:)

Reply #1 Posted: November 03, 2014, 08:15:33 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Hi there.

Firstly, thanks for your request.  I will point out that you posted in the archive forums. We have a forum for tf2 and also a forum for ban requests. I was directed to this by suca.  Otherwise I would not of seen it.

Now about your ban.
Our tf2 servers are all connected to one ban system. So you get banned on one server then it applys to all servers.

At the time you were banned there were 2 admins looking at this. Weather or not you had been using aimbot, it resulted in a ban. It was set for 1 week. This will remain.

On a side note, we know there is an increased number of hacks to allow aimbots and wallhacks. So we are aware they are going.

Now on the topic of being banned. You were banned. But came back on stating your other account was banned etc. This is called ban evasion and it is not acceptable on our servers. It resulted in a permanent ban.

I have had the ban adjusted to 1 week to fit with your other account.  The total ban will not be adjusted to a shorter time. Due to your evasion.

Finally, let this serve as a warning. Any future activity to your account(s) or ip are now logged. You may be permanently banned next time something shows up.

Reply #2 Posted: November 04, 2014, 09:54:08 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Apparently this ban has been reissued.  I will review it over the next 30 hours.

Reply #3 Posted: November 12, 2014, 10:35:34 pm