Topic: Banned from Getsome Trading for giving away free items

Offline sweb

• I Posted!
  • sweb has no influence.
ID: STEAM_0:1:32659417

Information:

I was banned for giving away pallets of crates to players on Getsome trading 1 at around 9pm, friday 2 January.

Some other guy had done 5 or so before me and after being threatened with a kick he gave 2 to me which i promptly used, and soon after i was banned. A little bit unreasonable don't you think considering i wasn't breaking any rules (Using #15: Spamming would be a weak arguement imo, as pallets of crates are a part of the game, and only 7-8 of them were done in total)

Posted: January 02, 2015, 09:09:45 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Your ban will expire in a few hours, I will talk to the admin involved to find out exactly what happened. At this stage ban will remain and not be removed early until I can talk with them

Reply #1 Posted: January 02, 2015, 09:49:21 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
This ban has now expired

Reply #2 Posted: January 03, 2015, 08:07:50 am