Topic: Hardline - ANOTHER EA FAIL

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
  • QUPHOZ has no influence.
Why didnt they just fucking fix BF2 in the first place? I looked at getting into this but tbh it just didnt appeal to me at all.

BF4 doesnt cut it for me either. I might actually have to play WOW instead of just HS :(

Fucken aye!

Reply #50 Posted: May 05, 2015, 11:29:58 pm
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Holy fuck QUPHOZ! I though some jealous boyfriend would have killed you years ago

Reply #51 Posted: May 06, 2015, 04:00:15 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
Holy fuck QUPHOZ! I though some jealous boyfriend would have killed you years ago

hahah, na na got married and had a kid ect. now got a new computer so playing a few game here n there

Reply #52 Posted: May 09, 2015, 10:23:50 am
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
What does the missus think of the name?

Reply #53 Posted: May 09, 2015, 11:22:04 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline QUPHOZ

• Addicted
What does the missus think of the name?

All good, bought me a personal plate  GETNHO few years back. HOBNGA was taken. ;) :)

Reply #54 Posted: May 11, 2015, 03:48:36 am
R.I.P Dirty Heathan

Affliction For life