Topic: Unban Request

Offline Mini_Blobbs

• I Posted!
  • Mini_Blobbs has no influence.
I was banned from the GetSome servers after spamming that chat (which I was muted for 1 week for) and disrespecting admins in the chat.  I don't know why I thought I was being funny and I realise now I was breaking the rules and being a dick. I am truly sorry to those whom I offended especially the admins such as IAmThirstyGirl and Courpse. I don't know if I deserve to be unbanned but I've spent easily a couple hundred hours on the GetSome TF2 Servers and I absolutely love the community. This apology still wouldn't make up for the abuse the admins had to put up with from me but i thinks it fair that I do apologise. But it's worth a try. If you don't believe I deserve to be unbanned for my actions may I perhaps have my ban sentence shortened please.

Also could you please insert the amount of time a person is banned for in the message displayed once banned and when trying to connect to the server?

Posted: April 17, 2015, 10:06:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
please update your post with the following:

Your game name:
Your SteamID:
The time you tried to connect and got the error:

Reply #1 Posted: April 17, 2015, 10:36:45 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Guessing he doesn't want ban looked at.

Reply #2 Posted: April 18, 2015, 11:41:53 am