Topic: HOW DID I GET BANNED?????

Offline gunnest663

• I Posted!
  • gunnest663 has no influence.
i dont know how i got banned, i havent played for 1 day and i get a ban gg

Posted: May 19, 2015, 01:11:15 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
At a Guess (and I'm going out on a limb here)

you were banned for doing something that was against the server rules....

Reply #1 Posted: May 19, 2015, 08:15:01 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Ya gonna give the admins some info so that can un-ban you?

Reply #2 Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:58:14 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Please refer to this thread and amend your first post,  no response will be given if we dont have anything to go by.

http://www.getsome.co.nz/forums/index.php?topic=88485.0

Reply #3 Posted: May 19, 2015, 11:34:00 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
you got banned for doing something against the rules. Even though there might not be admins on at the time you done what you did, we still find out about it through complaints from other users, weather it be a report or just a general discussion.

The ban is one week. it will not be modified or removed.
this is what i meant lastnight with our chat discussion when I said banned....

Monday, 18 May 2015
Gunnest663: i got myself muted yesterday for 10 min and i didnt mean to do that lol
Gutty.OP (ᴳѕ) |PsYCo|: you mean banned?
Gunnest663: i mean muted
Gutty.OP (ᴳѕ) |PsYCo|: oh ok
Gunnest663: it was funny how i did it
Gunnest663: i clicked the wrong bind and it did a lenny face
Gutty.OP (ᴳѕ) |PsYCo|: ok

Invoked on   05-18-15 05:16
Banlength   1 wk
Expires on   05-25-15 05:16
Reason   Player blocks doors in mvm, puts trap teles down. last a long while during the night.

Reply #4 Posted: May 19, 2015, 11:52:03 am