Topic: Concerning Raiding

Offline Vysarion

• I Posted!
  • Vysarion has no influence.
The ARK rules for get some clearly state while admins don't like it, it's not "illegal" so to speak

I think this should be made more clear as many people on the server think they are playing on a only PvE server and then if they get raided complain to the admins.

Thanks

Posted: November 11, 2015, 05:29:26 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Raiding
While the server is PvPvE (Player vs Player vs Environment) we don't like raiding, but it is part of the game. Most people discourage it. If you are caught raiding or killing off a players tames, then be prepared for the backlash.

Did I miss the memo where it states to come bitching and moaning to admins when you get raided?

people don't like getting raided, but its part of the game. If you joined the server for the sake of raiding only then move on.

I would also like to add that as we (getsome) host a server, while you are on our server, that you respect others, and the rules.

Reply #1 Posted: November 11, 2015, 06:28:08 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
If you joined the server for the sake of raiding only then move on.
If raiding is allowed, then doing nothing but raiding is a valid play style. A complete douchebag play style but a valid one none the less :-)

Reply #2 Posted: November 11, 2015, 06:33:37 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
of course, totally viable.

Reply #3 Posted: November 11, 2015, 06:38:55 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I need to buy Ark, join the server, and raid OP constantly just for shits and giggles. But then again I'm a cunt :-P

Reply #4 Posted: November 11, 2015, 06:53:32 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
do it, id be interested to see what the regulars do in reaction to it

Reply #5 Posted: November 11, 2015, 07:20:50 pm

Offline Vysarion

• I Posted!
  • Vysarion has no influence.
Thanks for clearing it up, I know that full on raiding and nothing but it is a douch move, and I don't encourage that, but every now and then when you don't have a use for that lvl 100+ Rex or are bored, it can be fun to pull off a raid with your tribe.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying!
:)

Reply #6 Posted: November 11, 2015, 08:52:41 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
I swear you guys should record this server and broadcast it after home and away. I'd watch it. Call it Melrose Ark.

Reply #7 Posted: November 11, 2015, 09:18:14 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
hahaha

Reply #8 Posted: November 11, 2015, 09:27:23 pm