Topic: I got hitched

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
yea, so I tied the knot.  It was an awesome time.

My wife has entered us into our local paper (Otago daily times) for wedding of the week, and at the end of the month the most votes for the month wins a night at a resort in wanaka.

Of course it doesn't worry me if we win or not, but the misses is pretty excited that were in the running..

Just wondering if you guys could kindly put in a vote or 10 for us.  We'd appreciate it.

Vote for Dave & Wendy Dewe  http://woobox.com/ahdpu9/h5xwed
 Cheers :)

Posted: April 19, 2016, 10:53:49 pm

Offline Dash Alpha

• Game Server Admin
  • Dash Alpha has no influence.
Congrats Gutty

Got my vote

Reply #1 Posted: April 19, 2016, 11:37:17 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hardly anyone's voting for a Harrasions.

I would like to go back and give them a pity vote.

Reply #2 Posted: April 20, 2016, 07:25:27 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Oooh websters overtaken you by two votes!

Reply #3 Posted: April 20, 2016, 08:21:36 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Mate, pics or it didn't happen.

Reply #4 Posted: April 20, 2016, 10:03:14 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.

found it

Reply #5 Posted: April 20, 2016, 01:28:38 pm
The real Hobo
The best Hobo

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
congrats

Reply #6 Posted: April 20, 2016, 03:39:25 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Got my vote, congratulations.

Reply #7 Posted: April 20, 2016, 07:59:07 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit... had no idea, grats.

Reply #8 Posted: April 20, 2016, 08:22:29 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Check the votes now. That losing couple got nearly 700 votes overnight. Lol not rigged?

Reply #9 Posted: April 21, 2016, 07:36:52 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hire a click farm botnet, or use Mechanical Turk

Reply #10 Posted: April 21, 2016, 08:19:00 am

Offline hunterdelta

• I Posted!
  • hunterdelta has no influence.
voted congrats

Reply #11 Posted: April 21, 2016, 11:00:01 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Check the votes now. That losing couple got nearly 700 votes overnight. Lol not rigged?

Go open new private window, and you will see you can vote again. That site clearly isn't using very complicated checks to stop double voting.

Reply #12 Posted: April 21, 2016, 06:19:40 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I read some info on the systems website that the maker of the site can see ip addresses

Reply #13 Posted: April 21, 2016, 06:57:40 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
It seems like the person running the poll can view the IP of each vote so i guess fradulent votes could really be removed at any point (even at the end). Which means who knows if that person in the lead is legitimate or not. Not to mention there are ways around the IP address limitation.

Reply #14 Posted: April 21, 2016, 07:11:51 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Congratz,

Tried doing it 10 times for you but stopped after 3, seem the Harrisons have the same things going 10 votes in 2 mins

Reply #15 Posted: April 21, 2016, 07:44:37 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Congrats!

Reply #16 Posted: April 24, 2016, 11:13:24 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Congrats man :)

Reply #17 Posted: April 25, 2016, 10:48:55 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol