Topic: How do i get unbanned?

Offline GlamorousJasper

• I Posted!
  • GlamorousJasper has no influence.
I got unfairly banned for mistyping a word and it accidentally came out racist. The admin was being really mean abusing his admin rights and I was calling him out. Please help this is my favourite server!

Posted: August 27, 2017, 03:02:23 pm

Offline Cpt Chewbacca

• Regular User
  • Cpt Chewbacca has no influence.
Read the sticky noted thread, "Banned from our servers" follow the instructions from there :)

Also if you have a problem with how any of our admins administrate please file a complaint with proof under the "Server bans and complains" forum, also please read the sticky noted thread in that one to see how you should lay the complaint out.

Reply #1 Posted: August 27, 2017, 03:24:35 pm
Wookie

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Our admin's are allowed to be mean.. Hell I encourage them to be.

Reply #2 Posted: August 29, 2017, 02:44:13 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
I can be mean, how do I get admin?

Reply #3 Posted: August 29, 2017, 10:27:51 pm