Topic: What are you watching right now?

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: JontyB;1310704
sons of anarchy s03e02

fuck i love this show

Yea, fantastic stuff, I'm currently watching Big Bang Theory.

Really disliking season 4.

Reply #250 Posted: October 01, 2010, 11:39:18 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
  • Donkey has no influence.
Just watched Episode 0 of Top Gear Aussie season 3, looks like it could be much better than the last setup.

Reply #251 Posted: October 02, 2010, 03:12:10 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^ Good to hear.

Reply #252 Posted: October 02, 2010, 03:13:12 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
Although the first one is an "ashes" challenge with the uk guys vs the new aussie guys. Hopeully they can pull off the rest of the show.

Reply #253 Posted: October 03, 2010, 12:29:57 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I am starting to dislike quite a bit about The Big Bang Theory.

The overlayed laughing is getting far too OTT, and also Sheldon's laugh is getting annoying and way over done.

Reply #254 Posted: October 10, 2010, 09:32:37 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
welcome to american TV.

exactly why How I Met Your Mother died in season 3

Reply #255 Posted: October 10, 2010, 09:36:20 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline BeccaBeez

• I Posted!
  • BeccaBeez has no influence.
Fringe, Season 1.

I'm watching while I run data analysis on experiments from my thesis. Fringe is currently more interesting (that and randomly posting on GetSome).

Reply #256 Posted: October 12, 2010, 10:32:29 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I have always had a rather strange fondness for certain movies which probably aren't that great.

Wedding Crashers, and The Devil Wears Prada are two of them.

No idea why.. Especially the second.

Reply #257 Posted: October 12, 2010, 11:33:34 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
absolutely loving Boardwalk Empire right now. goes right up there with Sons of Anarchy for me

Reply #258 Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:07:51 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1322403
absolutely loving Boardwalk Empire right now. goes right up there with Sons of Anarchy for me

ive been meaning to have a look at this, thanks for reminding me

downloading the first 4 eps off the hub now, will have them in about 5 minutes lol

Reply #259 Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:12:08 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
Quote from: JontyB;1322403

Watched the first one, pretty good so far.

Reply #260 Posted: October 18, 2010, 10:51:43 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Eastbound and Down

Just got the first series after watching a few clips on You Tube. Its classic Danny McBride/Will Farrell awkward humour, as in a guy who thinks he is awesome but is actually a douchebag.
The premise is Kenny Powers (Danny Mcbride) is a former big league baseball player who was on big bucks, he gets found out for being a cockbag and full of himself, he drops off the professional sports radar, goes broke and ends up shifting in with his older brother and his family and becomes a PE teacher in his home town. However he keeps the big league attitude and still thinks he is gods gift.
I have only watched the first episode so far and It was pretty funny, however I am scared that I will get sick of this type of humor very quickly.

Anyone else watch this?

[video]bgDaVLCaBzQ[/video]

Reply #261 Posted: October 20, 2010, 07:48:41 am

Offline Speakman

saw that on one of my torrent sites last night, kinda interested ae

although i do agree, that kinda humour would get pretty tiring pretty quick

Reply #262 Posted: October 20, 2010, 03:55:22 pm

Offline whitehayd

• Addicted
  • whitehayd has no influence.
Been watching some epic epicness that is some youtube game walkthroughs from a guy named vash12349. He surely knows how to entertain people :D

Reply #263 Posted: October 20, 2010, 04:40:51 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Those who have watched or are going to watch resident evil : the afterlife could you fill me in on who the girl at the very end is I couldn't work out if she was from #2 or not.

Reply #264 Posted: October 20, 2010, 11:54:17 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
Quote from: frankytanky;1322799
Eastbound and Down

Just got the first series after watching a few clips on You Tube. Its classic Danny McBride/Will Farrell awkward humour, as in a guy who thinks he is awesome but is actually a douchebag.
The premise is Kenny Powers (Danny Mcbride) is a former big league baseball player who was on big bucks, he gets found out for being a cockbag and full of himself, he drops off the professional sports radar, goes broke and ends up shifting in with his older brother and his family and becomes a PE teacher in his home town. However he keeps the big league attitude and still thinks he is gods gift.
I have only watched the first episode so far and It was pretty funny, however I am scared that I will get sick of this type of humor very quickly.

Anyone else watch this?

I've seen it and it does get old kind of quickly. I think it only ran for 1 or 2 seasons. Katy Mixon is hot though.

Reply #265 Posted: October 21, 2010, 11:20:46 am

Offline pop

• Addicted
  • pop barely matters.pop barely matters.
i looked up katy mixon on google and this showed up, gave me a fright lol...

Reply #266 Posted: December 01, 2010, 12:25:32 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
David Letterman, first time I have ever watched it. Not too bad actually. We need more Late Night shows imo.

Anyway, has anyone watched Top Gear Australia? It's awful, they all try to be the funny guy. Try hard Jeremy Clarksons...

Reply #267 Posted: December 11, 2010, 01:34:58 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline cgosgo

• I Posted!
  • cgosgo has no influence.

Reply #268 Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:02:31 pm

Obble

Quote from: camy205;1340245
David Letterman, first time I have ever watched it. Not too bad actually. We need more Late Night shows imo.

Anyway, has anyone watched Top Gear Australia? It's awful, they all try to be the funny guy. Try hard Jeremy Clarksons...

I quite like Letterman on prime, It does get a bit annoying though, mainly when they repeat episodes from few months ago, or sometimes the week before. :(

Reply #269 Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:04:06 pm

Offline ArtanisNZ

• Addicted
  • ArtanisNZ has no influence.
Just watched The Cove Doco, not sure what to say other than I'm highly disgusted in Japan.

Reply #270 Posted: December 31, 2010, 09:15:44 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
2010 series of Upstairs Downstairs, British period drama set in the leadup to World War II in the house of an aristocratic family with ties to the throne. Spectacular production and acting, with a plot and characters that drives the viewers. Only three episodes though :(

Reply #271 Posted: January 02, 2011, 02:53:57 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Easy A. Good movie, for a chick flick.

Reply #272 Posted: January 04, 2011, 02:04:05 am

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline camy205

• Addicted
^^ Wow, i've been watching some girly movies lately lol

Just watched the first two twilight movies on tv just then. Not as bad as everyone says, just a bit boring lol.

Think I might watch death proof tonight, my brother told me it's just violence and sex. Sounds good.

Reply #273 Posted: January 15, 2011, 03:44:33 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I've been considering downloading Twilight lately, because I saw it at the movies with my ex, and I expected to hate it, so I did, I'm wondering if I get high and try to enjoy it.. Will I?

I've recently watched a quite a few movies.

Boat Trip. Rubbish movie, had about 3 minutes of good humour.

New York I love You, great movie, although it would probably pay to read about it first, because it took me a while to figure out what it was getting at.

Adventureland. Very nice movie.

Currently watching Shes Out OF My League, it's decent, bit funny.

Reply #274 Posted: January 15, 2011, 08:22:14 pm