Topic: Modded Structure placements

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
There seems to be an issue with placing down any of the structures from the Building Xtra's and Valentine Xtra's mods.  The green placement shadow shows but you are unable to place the structure once you left click.

I've been doing some testing and so far it only seems to be those two mods that are affected.  All structures from the Ark Advanced 9.0 mod are working fine.  I have been reading through the comments and discussions of the mod authors workshop page and others have confirmed they are also having the same issue.  It has been suggested to check the update status on the mods higher on the load list, as a failed update has been a known cause of this issue for others.

I'm not sure if this will help hunt down the problem but everyone on the server began reporting the issue with mod placement on the 21st April which once again coincides with the most recent release/update of the Ark Advanced mod (v9.0).

If you find time to take a look at it I am sure the others and myself would be very thankful for any assistance you can render :)

Posted: April 24, 2016, 12:06:26 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I will change the xtras mods to the new xtra mod, its got them all in one pack. hopefully that doesnt kill your placements

Reply #1 Posted: April 24, 2016, 06:37:01 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
I will change the xtras mods to the new xtra mod, its got them all in one pack. hopefully that doesnt kill your placements

Thanks mate, I haven't built anything that heavily relies on the Xtra's packs so far so will be no biggie for me if those structures are killed during the change-over.  If the new Xtras mod has more structures I'll actually be looking forward to it.  I was beginning to run out of ideas using the currently available structures for things to put into my bar & brewery lol

Reply #2 Posted: April 24, 2016, 06:45:13 pm