Topic: Cricket World Cup 2015

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
The tickets are about to go on sale if you've pre-registered to buy them and have a code:
http://tickets.cricketworldcup.com/fixtures/default.aspx

NZ tickets are roughly about $60 per adult for the non top team games, and the England & Aus matches (at Wellington & Auckland respectively) are tiered with $90 tickets being the more worthwhile ones.

Anyone going to look at buying this far out, or going to chance your luck with a ticket closer to the actual tournament? Or can you just not be stuffed, and Sky TV will be your friend?

Posted: February 10, 2014, 01:59:49 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
I've been thinking about going to the England game in Welly.

$90 seems pretty good to me.

Reply #1 Posted: February 11, 2014, 11:17:22 am
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I'll probably end up at this:

Sri Lanka V New Zealand
Match 1, Pool A, Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
14 February 2015
Day

And a trip to Wellington could be in order for:

England V New Zealand
Match 9, Pool A, Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington.
20 February 2015
Day/Night

Reply #2 Posted: February 11, 2014, 11:43:13 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, the England & Aussie games will be big. The Sri Lankan match is one of those dark horse games I don't think I could handle - we're good enough to beat them, but they're just the sort of team to chase 300 after being 20/4 after 10 overs... And us to choke to allow it...

Have never been to an event in Welly, and would be pretty keen to check it out for sure, but the accomm costs will be retarded for this time next year lol...

Reply #3 Posted: February 11, 2014, 12:53:47 pm
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!