Topic: www.redhotpawn.com - safe for work - online chess

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1058604
Make up your own opening strategy then. Or camp spawn :P (its called 'The Hedgehog' when you do that)/edit

Oh I have a few. I might have a look over the weekend... it'll be the new 'BF2BC' for me!

Reply #25 Posted: January 28, 2010, 09:41:40 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1058616
No, not really.
This is pretty much how it always goes down. Right back to when we were kids, hahahaha
Why? Why: because the faster I play, the shitter I get.

Then you should try a game where you play as fast as you can and see the result. A one or two minute blitz is good for this. It will also show your worst play which is good because then you have something to compare all your later games with.

One and two minute blitz games, for humans, are impossible to play perfectly. Which is why people play them, because it stops being about what moves you make and more about what ideas/patterns you can recognise quickly.

“In speed chess it is easier to attack with a
piece less, than to defend with an extra piece.”
-- Mikhail Tal
And I use pawns like that because they get in the way of the bigger pieces... never learnt a lesson I guess.

If your own pieces get in the way of your plans, move them or sacrifice them
"Some sacrifices are sound; the rest are mine" -- Mikhail Tal
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1058547
My main issue is I play intuitively and prefer not to 'over-analise' moves...both a strength and a weakness!

I was having a think about this one. I've uploaded a picture of four of benlavs games. Not meaning to pick on you or anything benlav, its just that you had the most complete games

Just judging with gut instinct:

Pyromanik vs Benlav: I'd resign as white. Its a lost position

Benlav vs Muncher: Muncher is the chess player that I hate to play against. He's safe meaning he'd capitalise on any mistakes I'd make. However: Benlav is winning here. He just has too much space to maneuver, that knight on e5 is far too solid to shift. Even if its threatened, Benlav can defend it with the other knight

chattychick vs benlav: chattychick isnt doing too badly here. White is a move behind, but has alot of options still. Benlav is trying to capitalise on the queenside, but he need not push himself. Develop and wait-and-see

benlav vs chattychick: White is winning by half a move, but its inconclusive

Reply #26 Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:09:43 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1058641

Yeh, probably a good call. But I'm a never say die kinda guy, haha.

Reply #27 Posted: January 28, 2010, 10:24:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1058641

Quote from: Pyromanik;1058654

Death or glory. Never Surrender! It's how I play too.

Games over the weekend?

Reply #28 Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:01:18 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

1. Ng1f3 Nb8c6 2. e3 Ng8f6 3. Bf1e2 e5

Okay this is a very weird opening. 3. Bb5 should be played to prevent e5, plus its just a good idea as it develops the bishop to a good square

4. O-O Bf8c5

5. d4 straight away. 5. ... pxp 6. pxp Nxp 7. NxN BxN 8. QxB is a winning exchange for white because the central white queen cant be threatened straight away

5. h3? d5

Never play h3 if you castle kingside. It weakens the pawns protecting the king

6. c3 e4?

This is played far too early. Worse: 7. Nh2 is actually a very good move to play here

7. Nf3h4 g5

Pff. Is that all he's got? An impotent threat or your knight? Threaten something of his

8. d4 Bc5b6

You got lucky in this case pyromanik: d4 is easily countered with 8. d4 exd4 en passant. Im guessing BigBoss doesnt know the en passant rule though. The best move here was 8. b4 attacking his bishop and gaining more space and then more time (if you want) by playing b5

9. b4 gxh4 10. a4 a5?

Nice. a4 is known as the 'Noahs Ark trap' because it is so old. a5 means the bishop has nowhere to go. Things fall down after this point though

11. bxa5? Bb6xa5

Now white is in a world of trouble. There isnt alot of chances for counterplay on the queenside other than something like Nd2, Nb3 to attack the bishop on a5. The a file is half open, meaning his rook can threaten to gobble up some pieces

12. Bc1d2 Nc6e7
13. c4 dxc4 14. Bd2xa5 Ra8xa5 15. Be2xc4 c6

Nd2, Nb3 is needed here to eat his rook

16. f3? b5

Black is under no pressure to exchange pawns so ignores it

17. Bc4e2 bxa4

Black eats up free material

18. Qd1e1 Ne7d5

White is pretty much out of options now. Black has a passed pawn on the queenside, a piece and a pawn majority, fully active pieces and is attacking everything in sight

19. Qe1xh4 Nd5xe3 20. Qh4xf6 Qd8xf6

I would have resigned at this point, but the game limps on

21. Rf1c1 Qf6g7 22. Kg1f2 Qg7xd4 23. Ra1a3 Ne3c2 24. Kf2g3 Rh8g8 25. Kg3h2 Nc2xa3
26. Nb1xa3 Qd4b2 27. fxe4 Qb2xe2 28. Na3c4 Qe2xg2 0-1

I seriously think if you were to put more pressure on BigBoss, his game would definitely collapse.

In fact: Im going to challenge him myself

Incidentally: Anaraith is a member of the chess site

Click me if you are a huge chess nerd

Reply #29 Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:35:18 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
seriously T, wow... just wow.

How do you know all that? Is all a bit serious for me! I didn't know chess could be analysed in so much detail. Now I'm all self conscious about my moves. I just do what seems right! I play about 3 moves ahead and figure out the rest as I go...

Reply #30 Posted: January 29, 2010, 10:11:42 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1058709
I seriously think if you were to put more pressure on BigBoss, his game would definitely collapse.

In fact: Im going to challenge him myself

Smashed him. Game is as follows:

1. f4 Ng8f6 2. Nb1c3 Nb8c6

No bad moves yet, but black isnt challenging me for the center. I was considering playing e4, but there is no hurry

3. e3 e5

The reason you play 1. f4 isnt to threaten the e5 pawn. It is because you WILL eat the e5 pawn if e5 is played

4. fxe5 Nc6xe5 5. Ng1f3 Ne5xf3

This plays right into the Birds Opening. You can quickly develop the knight, attack a piece and if you lose your knight then the queen is in play on turn six

6. Qd1xf3 Ra8b8

Although BigBoss is planning to use his white square bishop (I am attacking his pawn with my queen), its not going to take any part in this game

7. Bf1c4 c6

The f2 and f7 squares are the weakest squares on the board. Not only does Bc4 guard the d5 square, it also threatens f7. Game is over if you hit f7 with your queen

8. e4 b5 9. Bb3 d5

Im trying to stop him playing d5, which would totally free his position. Instead he attacks on the wings with b5. I run my bishop away. He plays d5, which is a bad move as I am under no obligation to take his pawn and he CANNOT take mine

10. O-O

The queen+rook cannon on the f-file. The only thing guarding the f-file is blacks knight

10. ... Bc8a6 11. exd5

"FUCK!", is what I thought after playing this. Its the wrong move. The move needed here is: e5! Which gains a piece. The knight cant move because of Qxf7++

11. ... Bc5+

Too little, too late. he gains a move, but he's too far behind

12. Kg1h1 cxd5 13. Nc3xd5 Nf6xd5 14. Bb3xd5

"FUCK!!" AGAIN, Qxf7++. I got caught up eating all his pieces

15. ... Qf6

He finally blocks the f-file, but its too late. All I have to do is check the king because his queen is under attack by the rook on f1 and has to move to block

15. Qf3e4+ Qf6e7 16. Bd5xf7+ Ke8f8?

This the losing move. The king is running straight into my rooks attack

17. Bg6+ (discovered check) Kf8g8

Shoving the king into the corner before putting the final bullet in

18. Qd5+ resigns1-0

A very pretty end

That game took about 20mins. If I wasnt being so hasty, I probably would have played Qxf7++

He's challenged me with 1. Nf3. This should be fun!

Reply #31 Posted: January 29, 2010, 12:39:43 pm

Offline Munc_her

• Devoted Member
  • Munc_her has no influence.
FIRST BLOOD

Reply #32 Posted: January 29, 2010, 01:27:57 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Munc_her;1059103
FIRST BLOOD

OMG The Crab!!
cesarmarte vs Muncher
1. e4 a5 2. d4 h5

I hope you win this one Muncher!! Never underestimate the powah....of the CRAB!!!

Reply #33 Posted: January 29, 2010, 01:39:02 pm

Offline Munc_her

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1059118
OMG The Crab!!
cesarmarte vs Muncher
1. e4 a5 2. d4 h5

I hope you win this one Muncher!! Never underestimate the powah....of the CRAB!!!

Tactics 101..

but really what is crab

Reply #34 Posted: January 29, 2010, 04:21:07 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Munc_her;1059246
Tactics 101..

but really what is crab

The Crab Opening is a chess opening characterised by pawns on a4/a5 and h4/h5. Usually played by white, since they move first and essentially have a 'spare' move.

Wikipedia has this to say about it:
Quote from: Wikipedia
Crab Variation, which continues 1... e5 2. h4. This does nothing to help White, but instead weakens his position even more.

It is called the 'Crab Variation' because it looks like a crab (pictured below)

Reply #35 Posted: January 29, 2010, 04:59:00 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1059042
He's challenged me with 1. Nf3. This should be fun!

BigBoss

I usually dont to incomplete game analysis, but Im really being pressured here and am rapidly running out of ideas

1. Nf3 e6

Nf3 is a unusual but good and flexible 'wait and see' opening. It stops blacks e5. I went with e6 because, like Nf3, it is a 'wait and see' type of opening. It opens up the diagnals for the Queen and Bishop and doesnt commit the e pawn to any form of attack or defence

I was expecting a d4 Queens Pawn Opening where I could transpose into the Nimzo-indian, (Nf3, e6, Bb4, BxN). However BigBoss played:

2. e3 c5

Righty. Im going to force him into a Sicilian style opening, which is bad for me because Im not very good with it. The Sicilian Opening is characterised by 1. e4 c5.

I dont know why it is called that, but I always think of it being like a knife stabbing sideways from the Queenside to the Kingside. Maybe Sicilians like to stab people. I'll ask the Cosa Nostra if I see them

3. b3 Nb8c6

BigBoss wants to develop his bishop and I want to develop my knight

4. d4 a6

I dont know why, but I feel that d4 is abit early. I dont want to take that pawn plus if he takes my pawn then I get to develop my bishop for free. Im going to take away the option of playing Bb5 (which attacks my Knight) by playing my a pawn up

5. Ba3 Qa5+

Im not sure if Ba3 deserves a ? (which denotes a bad move). Its a very interesting move which attacks my c pawn again, but I thought his idea was to play Bb2 to develop. I throw out a check because it protects my c pawn

Im praying that he doesnt block with is Queen because Im sure Im forced to exchange. I dont do very well without my Queen (peyow peyow!)

6. c3 b5

Thank goodness he didnt block with his Queen. Now Im going to pawn storm the queenside

7. b4 cxb4

Im not sure if b4 deserves a ?. It seems....very weird since I gain a pawn out of it, unless Im missing something. Oh well. OM NOM NOM

The final postion is below

Reply #36 Posted: January 30, 2010, 09:54:31 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Like if I'd 19. f5 in our game... maybe... just maybe... (I hope I used that notation correctly?)

20. Qf8++. A good try though
Quote from: benlav;1058893

How do you know all that? Is all a bit serious for me! I didn't know chess could be analysed in so much detail. Now I'm all self conscious about my moves. I just do what seems right! I play about 3 moves ahead and figure out the rest as I go...

In my second game against BigBoss Im totally lost and out of ideas. Thats the limit of my 'move sight' or whatever you call it. I try to play either a POSITION or IDEA, an example of which I shall give below:

From the Tiwaking vs Pyromanik game

The picture at the bottom shows the board after the move 5. ... gxf6

The picture on the left is of the whole board whereas the right picture is what I am seeing ("God save our gracious Queen...")

As you can see, I've effectively cut the board in half because nothing on the left side of the board is going to have any effect on the other. All I'd need is a horsey or a rook to give QEII a hand and it would be game over

As soon as Pyromanik played 'f6', it blocked off too many squares in that half which forced me to draw in reinforcements, which re-involved the left side of the board into the game

I hope this has been some help. This thread is turning into my personal Chess blog though, mainly because I never got taught how to play chess 'properly' and think its a damn shame since its not that hard.

Its like learning to play BF2 after BF1942

Reply #37 Posted: January 30, 2010, 02:15:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: benlav;1058893

Same as me bro... Which reminds me... lol.

*a wee while later*

Just fucked my checkmate on benlav. Stupid impulse moves ><
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
gg benlav.

Reply #38 Posted: January 30, 2010, 05:25:13 pm

Offline Munc_her

• Devoted Member
Holey shit T... holey shit

Reply #39 Posted: January 30, 2010, 07:35:03 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Munc_her;1059103
FIRST BLOOD

Muncher...

Shortest game EVAR!

I thought I'd try something fun by sacrificing my e pawn

7 moves later. Wow. Just....wow
Quote from: Pyromanik;1060067
Same as me bro... Which reminds me... lol.

*a wee while later*

Just fucked my checkmate on benlav. Stupid impulse moves ><
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I also saw you lost BOTH games to BigBoss!

Edit:
Quote from: Munc_her;1060132
Holey shit T... holey shit

Yeah Im laughing pretty hard at that game

1. d4 Nf6

I absolutely hate queen pawn openings

2. Nd2 e5

I thought I'd try something different by offering you a free pawn

3. dxe5 Ng4

I want my pawn back

4. b4 Bf8xb4

Ouu a free pawn! OM NOM NOM

5. c3 Bc5

Threat is: BxP++

6. Qb3 (makes room for the king to run) Bc5xf2+
7. Kd1 Ne3++ 0-1

Bwaahahahaha

Reply #40 Posted: January 30, 2010, 07:35:43 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1060133
I also saw you lost BOTH games to BigBoss!

Yeh, as I say, it's pretty normal when we play.
Doesn't help that we were playing quite fast the second time.

Reply #41 Posted: January 30, 2010, 07:51:09 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1060138
Yeh, as I say, it's pretty normal when we play.
Doesn't help that we were playing quite fast the second time.

1. e4 d5 2. Nc3? Nf6

e4 d5 is the Scandanavian opening. You're are meant to eat blacks pawn here or suffer an uncomfortable game

2. Nge2? Nbd2?

Two truly awful moves. Nbd2 blocks your queen from defending the pawn. Nge2 just doesnt do anything at all

3. exd5 b6 4. g3? g6?

I thought your plan was to play Bb7? You really shouldnt change your plans like that

5. Bg2 Ba6? 6. d6 cxd6 7. BxR QxB

KratosNZ goes OM NOM NOM

8. Rg1 Qf3

Funny. BigBoss obviously doesnt know the castling rules. You can castle if your rook is under attack. He didnt have to move his rook out of the line of fire

9. Nd4 Qg4 10. QxQ NxQ - KratosNZ has too big a material advantage and benefits by trading pieces

11. h3 Ne5 12. g4 Nc4?

Please stop moving the Knight. You've moved it enough this game. You've still got a bishop down the back waiting to do something!

13. d3 Ne5 14. f4 Bg7? 15. PxN (OM NOM NOM) Bxe5 16. Nc6 Bxc3 17. bxc3 0-0? 18. Nxe7+ Kg7 19. Bb2 Bb7 20. c4+ f6 21. Nd5 Ne5?

You could have played: 21. ... Re8+ here. You should always throw out a check, if only to be annoying

22. g5? Nf3+!

Even though you keep losing, you two are very well matched

23. Kf2 NxR 24. gxf6+

An exceptionally weird situation. Very rare you see a pinned pawn capturing and threatening checkmate

24. ... Kf7 (avoids the Knight check on g8 and Bishop check on h8) 25. RxN Bxd5

This game is effectively over. White has a protected passed pawn (f6) and an extra piece. It drags on for an astounding 23 more moves!

26. Ra1xg1 Bb7xd5
27. cxd5 a5 28. a4 Rf8c8 29. Rg1c1 Rc8c5 30. c4 h5 31. Bb2d4 Rc5c8
32. Bd4xb6 Rc8b8 33. Bb6xa5 Rb8b2 34. Kf2e3 Rb2h2 35. Ba5c7 Rh2xh3
36. Ke3d4 Kf7e8 37. a5 Ke8d7 38. Bc7b8 Rh3h2 39. Rc1a1 Rh2b2 40. Bb8a7 Rb2b7
41. f7 Rb7xa7 42. f8=Q Ra7c7 43. Qf8g7 Kd7c8 44. Qg7f8 Kc8b7 45. Ra1b1 Kb7a6
46. Qf8a8 Rc7a7 47. Qa8c6 Ka6xa5 48. Qc6b5++ 1-0

Reply #42 Posted: January 31, 2010, 09:26:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1060799
Funny. BigBoss obviously doesnt know the castling rules. You can castle if your rook is under attack. He didnt have to move his rook out of the line of fire

He pretty much never castles.
He's not in the habit of it, so he never remembers that can.

Reply #43 Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:19:32 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1060850
He pretty much never castles.
He's not in the habit of it, so he never remembers that can.

Hey thanks for that!

I was wondering the my game was going to go. If he doesnt remember that he can castle, then our game is going to be over very very soon!

Reply #44 Posted: January 31, 2010, 11:31:46 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1059859
This is the previous post which must be read  for this one to make sense

That was one of the toughest games I've ever had and it all ends with a blunder by BigBoss :(

This analysis is quite deep because Im still not 100% sure about this game. The whole thing wasnt very clear

9. cxb4 Bxb4+

This was to force the bishop to exchange and this is how I win a pawn

10. Bxb4 Nxb4

This is a common trick, to play Nc2 check and fork the king and rook. In this case, with Queen behind it, I am threatening Nc2 double check from both the Knight and the Queen which wins the rook as the king MUST move

11. Ne5

Of all the options, I believe this to be quite weak. It ends up in an interesting situation, but Nbd2 was probably a better idea, blocking the dark square diagonal to the king preventing check

11. ... d6

I am not happy with this move. Sure it threatens to eat his knight, but his knight isnt hurting anyone sitting there

12. h3 Nc2 dbl check

Tit for tat. I threaten his knight, he threatens mine. But I was going to move mine anyway. His king is forced to the only square available

13. Ke2 NxR 14. Nc6 Qc7

Nc6 was a great move. It gets his knight out of trouble and threatens my Queen. Since its being so annoying, I threaten to eat it

15. Nb4 Bb7

I feel 13. e5 is actually a better move for white here. I cant actually eat the pawn as I get into dire straits after QxP. Since my development is lacking, I throw the bishop out and am looking to put my rook on the c-file to support my queen

15. Nd2 Qc3

White threatens to eat my Knight by opening up the rank. I do the only move which can save it

16. Ne4?? Bxe4 17. Resigns 0-1

Noooo! Any move would have been fine here! Ne3, Nb1, Ke1, anything but that one! His move simply loses his Knight for no reason

A disappointing end. Even though BigBoss was material down, he definitely had good chances in the endgame

Reply #45 Posted: February 03, 2010, 03:31:14 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Pyromanik;1056904
Heh. I was going to make a system like this as a project a while back... I never got around to it.
Oh well, cool! :)

Interface could use a bit of a spruce up though.

Interface is fine. But the update system needs a kick as it sometimes emails you an HOUR after the opponent has moved, and the 'wait for this game' isnt too reliable

Quote from: Tiwaking!;1059118
OMG The Crab!!
cesarmarte vs Muncher
1. e4 a5 2. d4 h5

KratosNZ vs Pyromanik

Another Crab game!!

p.s The Crab is a pretty bad opening. You should avoid it. Everyone: I urge you not to get any more crabs!

Reply #46 Posted: February 05, 2010, 09:19:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I love you tiwa <3
But I'm a sucker for unorthodox shit. I'm a see how this goes. Gonna modify it a bit though, get some real pincer shit going on if I can. maybe.

Also, big ups to benlav for accepting the draw. That shit was going ON and ON and ON, lmao!
Intense though bro, enjoyed it!

Reply #47 Posted: February 05, 2010, 10:21:47 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
Yeah good game pyro and muncher.

No worries on the draw, if we were face to face I would have played it out a little longer. But usually those final moves are quick and repeatative, like you said, could have taken days and then probably still would have been a draw.  

T, ??? You resigned? I couldn't help but notice either you were trying to bait me into position by claiming some of your pieces, or you were having an off game? Either way, I was convinced (rightly so I think) that you were wanting me to claim those pieces so it fulfilled your plan... Still, why'd you resign?

Reply #48 Posted: February 07, 2010, 08:26:09 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: benlav;1065094
T, ??? You resigned? I couldn't help but notice either you were trying to bait me into position by claiming some of your pieces, or you were having an off game? Either way, I was convinced (rightly so I think) that you were wanting me to claim those pieces so it fulfilled your plan... Still, why'd you resign?

I frickin messed up BAD in our game. I completely forgot that there was a bishop there! And yes: I was trying to bait you, but I buggered up big time (shown below)

1. d3 e5 2. e4 f5 3. f3 Nf6 4. g4 Bc5 5. gxf5 Nh5 6. Qd2 Qh4 7. Kd1 Nf4 8. Qc3 Ng2?? 9. Qxe5+ Be7 10. Bf1xg2 1-0

Move 8 was MEANT to be: 8. ... d6

Had to resign: Two pawns and a piece down and staring down the barrel of a three move checkmate! Good Game. You outplayed me :D
Quote from: Pyromanik;1064328
I love you tiwa <3

I think Im going down in this game too :\

Reply #49 Posted: February 07, 2010, 08:38:38 pm