Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I have made some insanely huge life changing decisions - for the better clearly.

Quite possibly the biggest decision I have ever made in my entire life - this has led to other positive decisions being made and its full steam ahead!

First up on the list to fuck off are my beloved ciggys - I have struggled for a really long time to stop, have an e ciggy so we are going hard on that.

Fitness - I have not worked out at all in forever - it shows haha started doing Zumba. The goal is to get down to a more healthier weight around 57-60 kg mark

I even started playing Hearthstone LOL after being anti WOW forever

My big decision is still affecting many aspects of my life, but I am hoping that comes to stop soon so I can go hard on doing a full 360deg circle of change.

What if any massive decisions life changing ones have you guys made recently?

I'll write this up now (slow day in the office)

Well what can i Say -its been one fucked up crazy year. Those who are friends with me on other media platforms know the shit the crazy and the unbelievable I have endured.

Professionally - things are fine, as they always were. Am thinking of changing industries next year though. will see what happens

Personally - things have only really started to settle down in the past couple of months. Managed to make friends with some epic ladies who keep me entertained. Really used to living on my own, not as bad as i thought it would be

Im almost achieved my physical goal too.

Reply #250 Posted: October 05, 2015, 10:29:38 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
congrats of what you have succeeded in doing so far Fairy - its never an easy task to change ones life as much as you have.

i have had a little bit of a change in the last 5 months - firstly i got down to 96kgs - which means ive lost 12kg since feb and i now dont have an ass... :)
that was followed by the the wife and I expecting our first tike - not due till march next year so i will still have some time for gaming, and then ending with the purchase of our first house - moving day is under two weeks are we havent started packing yet...

i now feel soo old and responsible

Reply #251 Posted: October 05, 2015, 11:06:06 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
2016 so far....
has been really good!! I finally moved out of the house - couldnt deal with paying $420 for a 2 bedroom place that I lived in alone tried to get flatties wasnt my cup of tea. So I moved back to where I grew up two doors up from my childhood house infact so its like I get to start again. One bedroom place for $250 a week so mad savings. Dinky cozy little place :)

Met Broncos ha! Love him.

And im literally 2 inches off from my goal I set last year - damn happy about that!

The only thing that hasnt sat well this year is Fezs accident - he's still in a coma and unsure how hes going to be when he wakes up

How has it been for you guys so far?  I havent had any progress pics James...
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 10:38:58 am by 420fairy

Reply #252 Posted: January 22, 2016, 10:34:57 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

congrats of what you have succeeded in doing so far Fairy - its never an easy task to change ones life as much as you have.

i have had a little bit of a change in the last 5 months - firstly i got down to 96kgs - which means ive lost 12kg since feb and i now dont have an ass... :)
that was followed by the the wife and I expecting our first tike - not due till march next year so i will still have some time for gaming, and then ending with the purchase of our first house - moving day is under two weeks are we havent started packing yet...

i now feel soo old and responsible

So March is getting closer and closer buddy - how are you guys doing? You got everything sussed? Has the missus gone into crazy nesting mode?

Reply #253 Posted: January 22, 2016, 10:35:35 am

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.

So March is getting closer and closer buddy - how are you guys doing? You got everything sussed? Has the missus gone into crazy nesting mode?

we are getting there - just a nursing chair left to suss out. And nesting mode has been engaged. Also getting the childcare sorted for later in the year when we both have to be back at work. Becs goes back to work at the start of september but i am taking the care of hte baby until first week of october. Im quite lucky in that my work gives me 10 weeks paid paternity leave - so i have split it up 5 weeks once he is born and then 5 weeks at the end.

Reply #254 Posted: January 22, 2016, 08:48:26 pm
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
No progress pics sorry, Tish.

I over trained, apparently stressed out my nervous system and was told to lay off the gym for a while (was fatiguing into my first set on everything).

Did my first circuit the other day after a bit of time off and almost died, hah.

Also, where'd you go on Facebook? Did you disappear?

Reply #255 Posted: January 22, 2016, 09:26:57 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

we are getting there - just a nursing chair left to suss out. And nesting mode has been engaged. Also getting the childcare sorted for later in the year when we both have to be back at work. Becs goes back to work at the start of september but i am taking the care of hte baby until first week of october. Im quite lucky in that my work gives me 10 weeks paid paternity leave - so i have split it up 5 weeks once he is born and then 5 weeks at the end.

Oh that is awesome - I often feel for dads who miss out in those first few weeks as theyve had to go back to work so well done you!!

Reply #256 Posted: January 26, 2016, 11:45:06 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

No progress pics sorry, Tish.

I over trained, apparently stressed out my nervous system and was told to lay off the gym for a while (was fatiguing into my first set on everything).

Did my first circuit the other day after a bit of time off and almost died, hah.

Also, where'd you go on Facebook? Did you disappear?

Oh babe!! I hope youve taken it on board and have taken it easy - i gave myself a holiday for 8 weeks because of xmas :)

Facey is back had to "escape" crazy bitches for a while.  I made friends with actual girls and girls are fucking catty and petty bro...need more sausage less taco imo

Reply #257 Posted: January 26, 2016, 11:46:29 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Reply #258 Posted: January 27, 2016, 01:27:41 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!

Reply #259 Posted: January 27, 2016, 11:41:36 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Reply #260 Posted: January 28, 2016, 12:12:44 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

Reply #261 Posted: January 29, 2016, 02:30:30 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
so on tuesday morning the wife gave birth to our first kid - a baby boy. Mum and baby are coming home tomorrow hopefully.

Reply #262 Posted: March 10, 2016, 10:46:38 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Congrats mate.. Awesome news. Enjoy never sleeping again :-P

Reply #263 Posted: March 10, 2016, 10:52:26 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Yay! Congrats!

Reply #264 Posted: March 11, 2016, 03:03:06 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

so on tuesday morning the wife gave birth to our first kid - a baby boy. Mum and baby are coming home tomorrow hopefully.

Oh wow congratulations!!!!!!  Enjoy please and despite what everyone else says.

Mum sleeps when baby sleeps. Dont worry about the house being a mess.  And no neither of you are going to get it right in the first few months.

Also breastfeeding HURTS but if she chooses to do it on her well done - express into a cup to prevent mastitis

And for her I am so sorry but your vagina is never going to look the same again

For you - give her a few weeks before you try for intimacy but make sure you give her cuddles etc.

Also peeing is going to hurt her so will doing number 2's.  I recommend a 2L bottle of warm- hot water being poured on bits while going to the loo.

Reply #265 Posted: March 11, 2016, 01:35:23 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

As a wise man once said, watching your lady give birth is a bit like watching your favourite pub burn down.

Reply #266 Posted: March 11, 2016, 01:43:25 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

As a wise man once said, watching your lady give birth is a bit like watching your favourite pub burn down.

Hahah yep its even worse when you have TWO amniotic bags and you had to spend the entire time pregnant unable to lie on your back including birthing - side birth with him holding legs open and have 2nd amnio bag break all over his face really wont make any man run to their old happy spot any time soon bahahhahhaa

Reply #267 Posted: March 11, 2016, 01:47:48 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
he's actually pretty chill atm - heel prick test didnt faze him at all - no crying or anything.

also having a look at the placenta after the birth was pretty cool.

Reply #268 Posted: March 11, 2016, 05:10:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
he's actually pretty chill atm - heel prick test didnt faze him at all - no crying or anything.

Fascinating. For science!

Also, congratulations pappy :)

Reply #269 Posted: March 13, 2016, 10:33:37 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

did you keep it to bury later in a pot plant?  did that with annmarie's :)    and how were you when bubs got the test? most dads i know wanna beat the midwife haha

Reply #270 Posted: March 14, 2016, 04:27:57 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted

Welcome to the club - We passed the 1 year milestone last week.

Reply #271 Posted: March 14, 2016, 05:06:07 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted

did you keep it to bury later in a pot plant?  did that with annmarie's :)    and how were you when bubs got the test? most dads i know wanna beat the midwife haha

we did - although we will probably put it under a tree in the garden rather than a pot plant. i wasnt worried at all about the test. probably because he was so cool about it.

Reply #272 Posted: March 15, 2016, 08:23:47 pm

Offline private_hell

• Addicted

Welcome to the club - We passed the 1 year milestone last week.

congrats

Reply #273 Posted: March 15, 2016, 08:24:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Life changing decisions?

Anal.

Reply #274 Posted: March 16, 2016, 02:49:33 pm