Topic: Life Changing Decisions

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
I have also just started to try to loose weight, 119kg :(. about 8 months ago I was 118kg and dropped to 94kgs but was silly and put it back on! but this time Im going to break 90 and keep it off :D!

Reply #50 Posted: October 21, 2014, 04:42:42 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I thought it was Berg!!

but it was only Bert.

Reply #51 Posted: October 21, 2014, 04:54:50 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin
  • Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
<3 you space :D

Reply #52 Posted: October 21, 2014, 05:48:14 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
I have also just started to try to loose weight, 119kg :(. about 8 months ago I was 118kg and dropped to 94kgs but was silly and put it back on! but this time Im going to break 90 and keep it off :D!

Do you have a buddy to excercise with or doing it alone?

Reply #53 Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:21:52 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

sometimes solo is more fun you don't have the pressure to please the other person :P

Reply #54 Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:26:34 pm

Offline Bert

• Game Server Admin

sometimes solo is more fun you don't have the pressure to please the other person :P

Nobody I have found yet so just doing it alone :D! I will post pictures once I see a change and we can all share! :D

Reply #55 Posted: October 22, 2014, 05:32:37 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

And yay, there was much fapping throughout the land.

Reply #56 Posted: October 22, 2014, 05:52:21 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
LOL Rii - ever heard of a pushup bra *smh*

So I cheated and weighed myself I couldnt help it, wasnt too gutted as I remembered you saying to not be too upset about it.
Now under 70 (just) lost 2.5inches off the waist dropped two dress sizes rolling in my skinny jeans - fucking miracle.

Not too much more to go before I will be happy. :)

Found that my weed intake has decreased significantly -subconciously not wanting it as much as i used to, thats a damn bonus

Reply #57 Posted: October 28, 2014, 08:42:50 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Why are you shaking your head?

I'm the one doing the motorboating.

Reply #58 Posted: October 28, 2014, 10:34:40 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

oh Rii you crack me up

Reply #59 Posted: October 28, 2014, 01:55:55 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

ok so Rii you were right, scales are bastards but on the plus side im only 2 inches away from ideal waist line :) very noticeable.
am now having to add more and increase as im getting used to the circuits and reps i do so oooooh
9kg to go and Ill be there.

Reply #60 Posted: November 21, 2014, 03:03:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
The body adapts pretty quickly to a routine, you've gotta keep it guessing so you can get the most out of a workout.

Soon you'll ditch the scales, and learn to gauge how you feel and look rather than relying on a number.

Reply #61 Posted: November 21, 2014, 03:20:49 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

clothes is how im gauging how much im losing :) scales suck ass

Reply #62 Posted: November 21, 2014, 04:10:22 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
As long as you still got some junk in the trunk!

Reply #63 Posted: November 21, 2014, 04:13:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Pfft. Booty or not, s'all good.
eg. Taylor Swift getting dominated by such comments lately; but you wouldn't say no.

It takes all shapes, & everyone has their own tastes.

Fuck'n 1 size fits all bullshit going on lately. S'all ok, people just gotta let shit lie. Only one thing: it is most certainly NOT ok to be fat. Far be it from fat shaming (it's ok for someone to be in such a shape), but truth is the ideal human shape is always going to be FIT (not the same as being beanpole skinny). Ain't nothing wrong with curves. But everyone should strive to be in decent shape. It's not just for 'so the boys can oogle better', it's for health, longevity, etc. There's far more at stake than people think. Whinging about how it's ok to be 20 stone is most certainly not a rolemodel you want to listen to.
Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:01:50 am by Pyromanik

Reply #64 Posted: November 22, 2014, 07:56:36 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
clothes is how im gauging how much im losing :) scales suck ass

Post pics without clothes for us to gauge for you :-P

Reply #65 Posted: November 22, 2014, 01:50:26 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/633/4AHF7w.jpg
Life Changing Decisions

legs and waist most noticeable

no lias haha smh

Reply #66 Posted: November 23, 2014, 06:55:47 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

Reply #67 Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:44:38 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You guys are a bunch of fuckin' creeps.

Go have a wank or something.

Reply #68 Posted: November 24, 2014, 12:12:19 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

WE JUST DID.....

Reply #69 Posted: November 24, 2014, 06:53:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/633/4AHF7w.jpg
Life Changing Decisions

legs and waist most noticeable

no lias haha smh

Looking good, IMHO i'd vote for you for hottest fibre technician

Reply #70 Posted: November 24, 2014, 06:54:28 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of fapping.

Reply #71 Posted: November 24, 2014, 07:29:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You need to dial back the serious rape vibe you're giving off.

Reply #72 Posted: November 24, 2014, 09:03:15 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Lias has no dial, he turned it to full on and then snapped it off, he has always been like that..

it's fairy, we all been friends in here long enough and we have insider jokes, nut if it's offending newcomers or outsiders then i am sure just reading this thread they would see we have a sexually charged candour going and take little notice of such comments.

Why you so sensitive today.. is it that time of the month, do your nipples tingle?

Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:55:48 am by Xsannz

Reply #73 Posted: November 24, 2014, 09:53:56 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator

I'm tempted to brush that off with a facetious smartarse comment, but I won't.
Fairy has often participated in outlandish, puerile and usually sexual banter on these here forums. She is the chick who proudly jams out with her clam out.  She's also a big girl, and if she thinks it's gone to far she's quite capable of expressing that herself.

Now go white knight somewhere else.

Reply #74 Posted: November 24, 2014, 09:59:47 am