Topic: unban?

Offline GANGSTA PUG

• I Posted!
  • GANGSTA PUG has no influence.
hey im GANGSTA PUG and i was banned recently from the TTT server on gmod, why? because i told a man the simple facts of why i killed a guy
yes i got a tad bit angry at the person for saying that i was mass-rdming but the only reason i rdmed the guy was because he was holdinga flare gun and was saying 'i dont have a flare gun what are you talking about?' and i got really suspicous of him and i shot him
the second kill was when a guy was refusing to get into the traitor tester and muted me because he is simply not nice
i was a tad bit raging at this one guy because  he said 'is GANGSTA getting slain for mass rdm?' and i got a tad bit annoyed because he said i was mass rdming
mass rdming si when you kill 3 people without reason
rdming is when you kill one or two and is not as bad as long as you have a reason
could you PLEASE unban me, i really love the server and the group and playing on other servers are less fun
i hope you accept my apology for rdming and raging and i also hope i can get unbanned
-Matt

Posted: May 25, 2014, 10:30:04 pm

Offline PrincessKenny

• I Posted!
  • PrincessKenny has no influence.
I think Gangsta Pug should be unbanned because he "almost" never RDMs and shouldn't 2 RDMs  count as a slay not a ban

Reply #1 Posted: May 26, 2014, 09:24:22 am
YOLO

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Oh he didn't tell you he abused the admin chat and also the staff. Q had enough of him so please don't encourage GANGSTA PUG to appeal for an unban.

-Lewis

Reply #2 Posted: May 26, 2014, 10:58:15 am
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
You where only banned for 24 hours, (1440 Minutes) it's not worth posting an unban appeal but please do not vent your anger on the server or on the forums again.

Reply #3 Posted: May 26, 2014, 04:17:52 pm