Topic: [COMPLETED]Trial Mod Abuse.

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
So recently iv'e been banned twice by the same trial mod (soapeh) for next to nothing (once for rdming him after he didn't slay someone who was consistently rdming because it was his friend) & the other for calling him "legitimately an idiot" which worse is said in the preschool playgrounds . The first ban was taken back within a few hours by Quantum (the manager), He banned me again yesterday for nothing. Like this guy is just out of control, and disrespects members of the community as well irresponsible action with his rulings such as slaying people for breaking the T Tester in 67th map. It's going to get to the point where people just won't play on this server at all.
Inno :(

Iv'e namechanged and he still managed to be overtly abusive toward me such as the picture supplied, he slays me for other people rdming and then goes off about how i deserve it.

I don't really know what else to say the logs state it for themselves, I don't want him banned nor does he need to lose his mod-ship, just change his attitude from that of a highly emotional 13 year old to that of someone who can live independently, without having his bum wiped for him.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:05:42 am by Bert

Posted: June 24, 2014, 04:49:37 pm

Offline Ser_Jesse

• I Posted!
  • Ser_Jesse has no influence.
I dont believe that soapeh is abusing his Moderator skills I was online at the time when you got banned and there was alot of disrespect you were dishing back at him with you childish sayings...
But he also told me that you were spamming the admin chat with abusive sayings. I dont know if that may have been true but I believe he is a good moderator and maybe you should not RDM next time.

No hard feelings.

Reply #1 Posted: June 24, 2014, 07:03:33 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
I dont believe that soapeh is abusing his Moderator skills I was online at the time when you got banned and there was alot of disrespect you were dishing back at him with you childish sayings...
But he also told me that you were spamming the admin chat with abusive sayings. I dont know if that may have been true but I believe he is a good moderator and maybe you should not RDM next time.

No hard feelings.

I would be slightly interested in your opinion if you weren't friends with him, making you highly objective.

Anyway i was told to post the above mentioned, with the implication that if i really wanted something major may happen.

Either way it's fine with me because i just won't play the server when he's the only Mod/babysitter on

Reply #2 Posted: June 24, 2014, 09:30:03 pm

Offline yoshistar96

• I Posted!
  • yoshistar96 has no influence.
Nichwilde, I am only going to say this once.

Soapeh is a good Trail Mod and he follows the rules that are given to him.
If you there abusing him in the admin chat then he can ban you for disrespecting trail moderators.

You do not go around and abuse people and then complain when you get banned.
I have seen you abusing people and you do deserve the ban that you received.

Think twice before you abuse people, because they are not going to undo the ban if you do.

Reply #3 Posted: June 24, 2014, 10:41:50 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!

If you there abusing him in the admin chat then he can ban you for disrespecting trail moderators.

Think twice before you abuse people, because they are not going to undo the ban if you do.

You're farmhouse. Funnily enough a person who is his friend, the one that a part of this report is even talking about and outlining. So yeah, cheers for your thrilling remarks.

I've been informed by actual senior GS staff that none of the bans iv'e received by Soapeh, none of them have been deserved.

Edit : All i'm suggesting is that Soapeh tunes it down or it'll ruin the community and eventually people just won't play on the servers.

Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:14:47 pm by nichwilde

Reply #4 Posted: June 24, 2014, 10:45:54 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Are you suggesting that i, only one person, am going to ruin an entire server because of my actions against you. If you insist that my actions are ruthless and arrogant then that's your opinion, i thought that my actions were in result to yours (abusing the admin chat and calling me names). I get that you must be new and that must be daunting but not everyone that tells you "to stop and think about what your doing" is Hitler. You did wrong, I followed rules and took the appropriate steps that resulted in your ban. I am honestly not a bad guy, these is an old saying: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Also, don't lie. I have never banned or slain a person for breaking the T Tester in the map, 67thway. It is a known rule that you can't call kos on someone who breaks it. So don't make crap up.

I'm sure when this is over you will see that I'm not a babysitter of sorts, as you say, but you just need to control your sensation to report a Trial Moderator for doing his job.

p.s I respect you for not wanting me to lose my position as TM, I am greatful.

Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:10:22 am by John Soap

Reply #5 Posted: June 24, 2014, 11:41:06 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Ventrix

• I Posted!
  • Ventrix has no influence.

I've seen Soapeh in action and he is a good mod. I don't think Soapeh would randomly ban you, Nichwilde, you are abusive sometimes.

Reply #6 Posted: July 05, 2014, 12:52:01 am