Topic: Watch Dogs

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Anyone else pick this up? Having any of the issues that's been reported? Other thoughts?

Personally, the game had performance problems for me so I've had to reduce the graphics settings to get it to run smooth. That's not too much of a problem for me though. Other than that I'm enjoying it. There's so much to distract you in the open world, especially if you're a completionist. I've played about 8 to 9 hours and at best only an hour of that has been on the story missions.

Posted: May 30, 2014, 11:04:09 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
I borrowed it to give it a whirl.... very immersive game, stunning graphics and audio!

Reply #1 Posted: May 30, 2014, 11:12:57 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
No Uplay dramas? the internet is awash with rage..

Reply #2 Posted: May 30, 2014, 12:13:02 pm

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Played about 5hrs so far. Keyboard/Mouse for driving sucks badly and the AI is pretty average. Rest of it seems pretty solid though.

Reply #3 Posted: May 30, 2014, 03:16:17 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
No Uplay dramas? the internet is awash with rage..

No issues with Uplay. Online is even pretty smooth once you're in a game. Might be because there's not so much demand when I'm playing.

Reply #4 Posted: May 30, 2014, 03:48:30 pm

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
The mouse in menus is infuriating. Driving controls are pretty damn dodgy. Game is fun though.

Reply #5 Posted: June 03, 2014, 08:46:30 pm

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.