Topic: Warhammer 40k fans?

Offline Hads

• Just settled in
  • Hads has no influence.
happens to be called that, but north islanders can join the forum.  It was initially a club forum for chch.

Reply #25 Posted: June 21, 2007, 08:40:40 am

Offline Invisty

• Addicted
  • Invisty has no influence.
Quote from: Into The Void;460465
The rulebook is hell expensive. They should have one for FREE on their website which is UPDATED. The models cost enough without having to buy old codex, new codex and rulebooks plus all the White Drawfs.

Seriously.

Its expensive for a reason,
its so they make huge profits. People still pay for it.

Reply #26 Posted: June 21, 2007, 11:29:10 am

Offline Into The Void

• Devoted Member
  • Into The Void has no influence.
I know, but instead of being greedy cunts, why can't they at least make the rules free.

Reply #27 Posted: June 21, 2007, 06:23:01 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Into The Void;461696
I know, but instead of being greedy cunts, why can't they at least make the rules free.

Actually I'd rather they made rules that worked properly FIRST before attempting to sell them for an arm and leg

Reply #28 Posted: June 21, 2007, 09:53:27 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Speaking of Dead Things: Necromunda is dead now.

You can download the full Necromunda rule book from Games Workshop:
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1330042_Necromunda_Rulebook.pdf

One of my favourite games.

Reply #29 Posted: February 17, 2013, 06:04:39 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I have a couple of mates that are big into 40K - I myself love reading the books, I love the Dawn of War Series (and I quite enjoyed Space Marine) but at $40 a model for special characters, not to mention the 200-300 you have to spend to get a single decent Army and also the hours of invested time I don't have.

I stear clear of the tabletop hobby.

Mainly because I know I would enjoy it and it would make that little bit of my social life and bank account balance I still retain that little bit smaller

Reply #30 Posted: February 18, 2013, 04:06:04 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.

Reply #31 Posted: February 18, 2013, 04:45:41 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1518409
I have a couple of mates that are big into 40K - I myself love reading the books, I love the Dawn of War Series (and I quite enjoyed Space Marine) but at $40 a model for special characters, not to mention the 200-300 you have to spend to get a single decent Army and also the hours of invested time I don't have.

Reply #32 Posted: February 18, 2013, 06:48:49 pm