Topic: post yourself!!

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Serious Robot is Serious!

Reply #2200 Posted: March 09, 2015, 07:40:06 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
Don't piss with me!

Reply #2201 Posted: March 09, 2015, 07:48:14 pm

Offline sheikyerboutie

• Devoted Member
  • sheikyerboutie has no influence.
Hello everybody,according to an email I received from these forums, " Did you know that December 02, 2011, 06:13:42 pm was the last time we saw each other" , I had to come say hello again.

Wow the years move on,I actually thought it was longer. I really do miss the old BF2 days,that game really did take a huge chunk of life,but some memorable moments never forgotten !

Only game I still play online is (COD)World at War (sad I know),on the same comp (sad I know) , servers are still going,great for old farts like me.WW2 games will never get boring.

Anyway here's how old I look these days ha ha,doing what I love.

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad210/4strings4fingers/IMG-Bass_zpsrhr9fv1u.jpg
post yourself!!

Reply #2202 Posted: March 09, 2015, 08:40:54 pm

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
Hey shiek. I got the same email. and here I am. Lucky for you guys I have a recent pic

and yes thats a womans headband and singlet. It was a fluro theme a couple of Saturdays ago. I was forced to wear it, however I do like what the headband does to my hair

Reply #2203 Posted: March 09, 2015, 08:46:05 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
  • bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.bigROBOTbill has a powerful will.
The chest hair helps!

I'm still playing BF4 online and Farcry 4 offline, just pre-ordered Hardline, I enjoyed the beta.

Reply #2204 Posted: March 09, 2015, 10:15:11 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Oh wow @demonlord Congrats buddy congrats well done!!
@BigRobotBill - damn its good to see you back in here buddy have missed ya greatly
and there's my big boy Valv hey baby how are you
and xsannz yes I reckon we get a future getsome members thread going on!!!

Reply #2205 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:24:26 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #2206 Posted: March 10, 2015, 09:29:02 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
i visited my first serious boyfriend yesterday, his mum came rushing out to show me this pic OMG i was 16 no tattoos looks odd to be ink free 

Reply #2207 Posted: March 11, 2015, 01:52:15 pm

Offline enocindustries

• I Posted!
  • enocindustries has no influence.
Hi new member here. Into mainly racing games on consoles. Thought I'd come check it out. So hi :)

Reply #2208 Posted: March 11, 2015, 01:56:27 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

Hi new member here. Into mainly racing games on consoles. Thought I'd come check it out. So hi :)

Why hello there and what part of our glorious country do you hail from?
Do you like midget strippers or normal strippers?
Do you like bacon? If so enough to marry bacon and pledge your entire life to bacon?

Welcome aboard the madness that is us here at GetSome.  Stay away from Lias he will jump out and donkey punch you when you least expect it ;)

Reply #2209 Posted: March 11, 2015, 02:20:06 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
you only warn him about LIAS?

Reply #2210 Posted: March 11, 2015, 02:22:42 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

you only warn him about LIAS?

well obviously we dont want to scare him away immediately!! He will find out about you soon enough sannz

Reply #2211 Posted: March 11, 2015, 02:40:50 pm

Offline enocindustries

• I Posted!
I hail from the north, Whangarei to be exact, the winter less north. Or Whanga-rain to others. Have lived as far south as Dunedin recently though.

No strippers for me sorry. However I don't discriminate, everyone has their own flavours ;)

Yes a bacon fan here, not enough to marry though I'm afraid.

Cheers for the heads up. I'll make sure I'm suspicious about everyone until otherwise proven not guilty haha.

Why hello there and what part of our glorious country do you hail from?
Do you like midget strippers or normal strippers?
Do you like bacon? If so enough to marry bacon and pledge your entire life to bacon?

Welcome aboard the madness that is us here at GetSome.  Stay away from Lias he will jump out and donkey punch you when you least expect it ;)

Reply #2212 Posted: March 11, 2015, 02:58:19 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

You can join Retardo in the dirty console peasant forums :-)

Reply #2213 Posted: March 11, 2015, 03:34:13 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
No strippers for me sorry. However I don't discriminate, everyone has their own flavours ;)

Craig lives in Whangarei, and he's single :-P

Reply #2214 Posted: March 11, 2015, 03:35:19 pm

Offline enocindustries

• I Posted!

No he's not ;)

Reply #2215 Posted: March 11, 2015, 03:48:32 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

No he's not ;)

Ooooohhhhhh....

The Plot Thickens!

Tune in Next Week - Same Bat time, Same Bat Place.

Reply #2216 Posted: March 11, 2015, 04:24:31 pm

Offline bigROBOTbill

• Addicted
You're all mad! Mad!

Reply #2217 Posted: March 11, 2015, 06:27:58 pm

Offline enocindustries

• I Posted!
You're all mad! Mad!

It's only the sane ones locked up :)

Reply #2218 Posted: March 11, 2015, 08:59:22 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!

Sooooooooo, is he a stripper?

Reply #2219 Posted: March 11, 2015, 10:34:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
You're all mad! Mad!

It's only the sane ones locked up :)

And we Welcome the other half of Craig (possibly the better half),  I recognized the brand name after doing some Facebook stalking, Welcome to the forums dude.

Reply #2220 Posted: March 12, 2015, 07:17:16 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
WHOIS and Companies office stalking is much more productive. :-P

Reply #2221 Posted: March 12, 2015, 07:42:43 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

again this is why we warn users about you

Reply #2222 Posted: March 12, 2015, 08:31:48 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!

And Hiding in the bushes with binoculars (whilst fapping) stalking is better yet!

Reply #2223 Posted: March 12, 2015, 09:53:46 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

And Hiding in the bushes with binoculars (whilst fapping) stalking is better yet!

I prefer leaving faceprints on fairy's windows and damp patches on her car door handles.

Reply #2224 Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:06:42 am