Topic: Dubstep Thread

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Dubstep's slowly growing on me..

Worked Covert Rave last night, got to hear Mt Eden, Ajapai and a bunch of other's.. Not too bad.

Reply #100 Posted: December 12, 2010, 11:58:19 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
[video]PEbJ4qLiMu0[/video]

FUCKING sick as shit remix. Wicked drop.

Reply #101 Posted: December 18, 2010, 04:02:10 pm

Offline Blob_ZPS

• Devoted Member
  • Blob_ZPS has no influence.

Reply #102 Posted: December 18, 2010, 10:54:13 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
[video]9ueR9zGL1TQ[/video]

[video]fd0GVOF8SzE[/video]

[video]yUfXR_hLAv0[/video]

[video]fx8ZKG3ybHo[/video]

[video]nNs6u7Ny4Rs[/video]

[video]vM2rNnDByN4[/video]

Reply #103 Posted: December 19, 2010, 03:29:41 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
WTF is wrong with this thread...no Burial, no Vex'd, no Boxcutter >.<

Complex dubstep away from the mindless long decay WUB WUBs that dominates and tbh ruins the entire track.
Hate the wub-wub stereotype of dubstep, both from haters and lovers of it alike.

[video]QS38JBh5gcw[/video]

[video]cIWM0qO_cKA[/video]

[video]vMI0aE5oc8E[/video] (Ok, Boxcutter's really multiple electronic subgenres depending on track but this track leans towards dubstep more)

Reply #104 Posted: December 25, 2010, 08:12:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Thank God you are here to save us from these unsightly bands/artists, CK.

It amazes me why you have yet to make it on to a national radio teaching the masses about their ghastly choices in music across all genres.

Oh wait a minute, could it be because musical enjoyment is a subjective activity and requires no moral compass from those who think they know best?

Great Scott I think I might be right!

Reply #105 Posted: December 28, 2010, 08:28:19 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1344747
Thank God you are here to save us from these unsightly bands/artists, CK.

It amazes me why you have yet to make it on to a national radio teaching the masses about their ghastly choices in music across all genres.

Oh wait a minute, could it be because musical enjoyment is a subjective activity and requires no moral compass from those who think they know best?

Great Scott I think I might be right!
MASH YER FACE WITH A ROLLING PIN!

*Drop*

wub wub wub wub wubbawubbawubba wub wub wub wub wub wub wubawubawuba wub wub wubwub
[video]yt2Ol98DZdQ[/video]

Reply #106 Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:48:01 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1344197
WTF is wrong with this thread...no Burial, no Vex'd, no Boxcutter >.<

Complex dubstep away from the mindless long decay WUB WUBs that dominates and tbh ruins the entire track.
Hate the wub-wub stereotype of dubstep, both from haters and lovers of it alike.

Boring

seriously, that dub is boring as fuck

You probably shouldn't come back in here.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB   WUB WUB WUB WUB  wub wub WUB  wub wub wub WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB  WUB WUB WUB WUB  wub wub WUB etc..
[video]3r26y--evIw[/video]

it makes me feel good

Reply #107 Posted: December 29, 2010, 10:42:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #108 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:20:58 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Sick

Reply #109 Posted: January 02, 2011, 10:22:28 pm

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in
  • Greaver has no influence.
For those craving some extra content you should check out the Dubstep thread we have over at NZFortress, there are quite a few Dubstep nuts over there and our thread sees constant updates, so far there are 400 odd posts so check it out

http://www.nzfortress.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=19029

As for my current picks....

A shitty song made for twilight turned into aural sex by Dubstep kings, check it out

And some Skrillex....

And this won't suit everyones tastes but this song goes nuts in a car with subs....

As does....

Reply #110 Posted: January 03, 2011, 03:05:58 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #111 Posted: February 04, 2011, 07:28:59 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Shit is awesome.

Reply #112 Posted: February 18, 2011, 12:12:35 am

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in

Reply #113 Posted: February 18, 2011, 04:50:06 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #114 Posted: March 10, 2011, 10:05:39 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Incomplete but has potential, real potential.

Reply #115 Posted: March 11, 2011, 09:07:27 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

Reply #116 Posted: March 31, 2011, 08:59:12 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Listen to this sh!t and fcuking jizz. Everywhere.

Reply #117 Posted: April 10, 2011, 04:32:06 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in
That's been on high rotation on my ipod for a good month Swindle, unfortunately it doesn't have a drop of any kind which kind of sucks because a decent drop and a thicker bassline would make that song fucking huge

Reply #118 Posted: April 10, 2011, 04:46:10 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Got anything similar you would recommend?

Reply #119 Posted: April 10, 2011, 05:03:42 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Open this link, you will be like 'OH SNAP SON'. In a good way.

http://snd.sc/grOtWB

Reply #120 Posted: April 10, 2011, 05:03:42 pm

Offline Greaver

• Just settled in
Not at the moment mate, hasn't been too much dubstep of interest to me, will keep my ears open though, I usually don't post dubstep up here, sign up on NZFortress and check out the dubstep thread its like 10 40ppm pages long

Reply #121 Posted: April 10, 2011, 05:33:14 pm

Offline swindle

Reply #122 Posted: April 13, 2011, 06:06:43 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I really like that one Swindub, nice find.

Reply #123 Posted: April 13, 2011, 08:04:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #124 Posted: May 01, 2011, 01:32:33 am