Poll

Would you vote for or against Louisa Wall\'s (Labour Party)  Marriage Equality Bill?

For
34 (82.9%)
Against
3 (7.3%)
Abstain
4 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: August 28, 2013, 11:06:08 pm

Topic: Is this the simplest political decision so far this year?

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
...Now to end the other oppression why can I only have 1 wife?

Reply #125 Posted: March 18, 2013, 12:53:55 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;1521049
...Now to end the other oppression why can I only have 1 wife?

Why would you want more than one wife and more importantly -

Why would you want to plan more than one wedding???

Reply #126 Posted: March 18, 2013, 01:22:31 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1521052
Why would you want to plan more than one wedding???

The husband doesn't need to plan the wedding.

He just needs to show up on time.

And pay for it.

Reply #127 Posted: March 18, 2013, 01:25:06 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
More importantly why can't a spacemonkey get married to a human?
Why does New Zealand refuse to recognise the love between him and berg.

Reply #128 Posted: March 18, 2013, 08:26:43 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Absolutely.

Monkeys from space, and superhuman cyborgs such as myself should be allowed to officially have wild sex.

Reply #129 Posted: March 18, 2013, 09:04:07 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
yay.

Reply #130 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:49:17 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Did something happen?

Reply #131 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:06:52 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1523632
Did something happen?

More wedding cakes to eat.

Reply #132 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:10:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I fucking hate weddings.

Just buy a bunch of piss and invite your mates over. Less fucking around.
And cheaper.

Reply #133 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:40:01 pm

Obble

Never been to one tbh, not my thing.

Reply #134 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:41:48 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Not really any point unless they're a close friend.

Reply #135 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:42:55 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Getting drunk at weddings and dancing with old ladies?

Reply #136 Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:03:55 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
pyro is going to reply to himself at some stage and not only am I not going to notice, but I will think obble is talking to himself :s

Reply #137 Posted: April 17, 2013, 11:45:57 pm

Offline pyro

• Addicted
  • pyro has no influence.
Quote from: Bounty Hunter;1523649
pyro is going to reply to himself at some stage and not only am I not going to notice, but I will think obble is talking to himself :s

I will not!

Reply #138 Posted: April 18, 2013, 12:34:26 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I like weddings. Free feed and drinks.

Even that one time I had to pay for everyone else's food and drinks, the wedding was still pretty good.

Reply #139 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:28:47 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523653

Even that one time I had to pay for everyone else's food and drinks, the wedding was still pretty good.

I heard mine was better.

It had me at it.

Reply #140 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:12:58 am

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523659
I heard mine was better.

It had me at it.

Only you?

I'm not sure if that counts as a wedding.

Reply #141 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:15:37 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523661
Only you?

I'm not sure if that counts as a wedding.

Well - there was also the Bride, kinda hard to have a wedding without one....

Reply #142 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:28:11 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523663

not any more!

Reply #143 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:38:07 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
CHAOS IN THE STREETS.....................................................GAYS EVERYWHERE.............................................................................EVERYTHING ON FIRE..........................................................................................................

Reply #144 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:44:51 am

I'm a Bridegroomman!

Reply #145 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:01:50 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

OUTNUMBERED.................SO MANY GAYS...............................................................................THEY HAVE TAKEN THE CITY CENTRE....................................................WE ARE BARRICADED IN THE CHURCH...............................ONLY THE LORD CAN SAVE US.................................................................................................................................

Reply #146 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:06:48 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Some of our politicians have a great sense of humour
"I received e-mails blaming our countries drought on this bill, yet it was pouring down in my electorate Papakura this morning. We had the most enormous big gay rainbow across us, it has to be a sign."

Reply #147 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:12:35 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1523668
CHAOS IN THE BUMS

Ferksed.

Reply #148 Posted: April 18, 2013, 11:55:12 am

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523653

Doesn't really outweight sitting around on your arse listening to hours upon hours of boring shit.
And usually they cost a lot of money in travel to attend, etc.

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523663

And witnesses and a celebrant.

All for something that is purely ceremonial excepting the legal bits like now she gets everything you own if you fuck it up (pun intended).
Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:44:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #149 Posted: April 18, 2013, 05:42:18 pm