Topic: CSGO Servers

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
  • Jamamio has no influence.
Well seeing as the admins haven't told me to piss off yet, I'll throw in a couple of more requests/fixes.

Server 1 is dust 2 only, yet it gives the option to vote at the end of each match, then proceeds to ignore your vote. Also, the votes aren't limited to just the defuse maps, like its name suggests.
My recommendation would be to make it rotate through the maps. The voting system removes the need to have a 24/7 server, because it will go to whatever maps the people on it want to play on. (If they want to keep playing dust 2, they can vote for it).
Next, either have a separate hostage map server, or combine them onto one that just goes where it's voted to (this is my preference).
I would also look at extending the rounds to 21 to give more time on a map. Sometimes the games can just go too quick to enjoy the map.

Reply #25 Posted: May 28, 2013, 02:48:41 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
If DV doesn't do it during the week ill have a look at in the weekend.

Reply #26 Posted: May 28, 2013, 08:25:51 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
i'll do it

Reply #27 Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:01:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Equity

• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
21 rounds is a fuck load lol? unless youre meaning like first to 11 wins?

The vote thing is bung on every server...I dont think its a plugin but a developer thing...

not that ive been on in awhile....neverwinter nights has kept me entertained for the past week haha

Reply #28 Posted: May 29, 2013, 04:25:47 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Quote from: Equity;1526043
21 rounds is a fuck load lol? unless youre meaning like first to 11 wins?

Yeah, I only meant first to 11 wins. I just find that 15 rounds can be too quick sometimes.

Reply #29 Posted: May 29, 2013, 06:59:54 pm

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
Any chance of getting these changes implemented?

The few times I've been on with other people, I've noticed that they only stick around for a couple of matches because the map doesn't change.

Reply #30 Posted: June 05, 2013, 09:09:35 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Jamamio;1526409
Any chance of getting these changes implemented?

The few times I've been on with other people, I've noticed that they only stick around for a couple of matches because the map doesn't change.

100% this, not hard to get a server populated, but people want diff maps!

Reply #31 Posted: June 05, 2013, 05:36:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
ill look at it tomorow should i have a chance

Reply #32 Posted: June 05, 2013, 06:07:49 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Ok, it should listen to your votes now :p

Reply #33 Posted: June 06, 2013, 02:02:25 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Growler

good work, will give it a fly tonight for you.

Reply #34 Posted: June 06, 2013, 02:52:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Map rotation working, map voting at end of round not. But at least it's changing map!

Reply #35 Posted: June 07, 2013, 03:53:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Jamamio

• Addicted
I wonder if the vote time might be too long. I notice that it doesn't enter the vote until the last few seconds.

This is just my theory, but I think the votemap has to be complete early enough for the vote to register, if there isn't enough time between the vote and the switch, then the vote doesn't count.

And I've noticed on GetSome it's about a 15 sec vote time.

Reply #36 Posted: June 07, 2013, 07:04:37 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
Osiris might be able to fix that, tbh CSGO fucked up with server config, its way way way too overly complex.

Reply #37 Posted: June 07, 2013, 10:03:23 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam